剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
我觉得这真的很薄情
I think it's really mean.
但她不能给他生孩子了
But she can't give him children.
她上一次分娩差点去世
She almost died trying.
男人应该有儿子
Well, men ought to have a son.
或许他们可以自己生
Maybe they should give birth themselves.
现在你说话像莉薇娅
Now you sound like Livia.
我喜欢说话像莉薇娅
I like sounding like Livia.
阿格里帕 你去哪了
Agrippa, where have you been?
莉薇娅来找你了
Livia came looking for you.
你听说了吗
Have you heard the news?
我舅舅要跟她离婚
My uncle is divorcing her,
还有朱莉娅要嫁给我哥哥马塞卢斯
and Julia is to marry my brother Marcellus!
这代表他最受偏爱
Oh, it's the mark of the greatest favour.
马塞卢斯肯定
Marcellus must've
在西班牙战役中表现出色
distinguished himself in the Spanish campaign.
是吗 贱♥人♥
Did he, fuck.
她在虚张声势
She's bluffing.
离开罗马她连一周都活不了
She won't last a week out of Rome.
-莉薇娅很骄傲 -我想要个儿子
- Livia's very proud. - I want a son.
我一直想要
I always have.
这要求很过分吗 这是我的错吗
Is that too much to ask? Is that my fault?
不然这些有什么意义
What else is it for?
这一切 这是传承
All of it. It's a legacy.
传承不一定非得是血肉之躯
A legacy doesn't have to be flesh and blood.
你说得对
You're right.
是愚蠢的骄傲
It's that stupid pride.
克劳狄乌斯家族的莉薇娅·杜路希拉
Livia Drusilla of the fucking Claudii!
我想要朱莉娅
I want Julia.
你不该把她许诺给马塞卢斯
You shouldn't have promised her to Marcellus.
应该是我
It should've been me.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我愚蠢的妻子
My stupid wife
她的所有姐妹都比我更早知道了
and all her sisters knew before I did.
我做了一切
I've done everything.
你要求的一切
Everything you've ever asked.
你却对我不敬
You show me no respect.
你不遵守你的诺言
You don't keep your promises.
-你不把女儿嫁给我 -阿格里帕
- You don't give me your daughter. - Agrippa.
我让你登上了现在的位置
I put you where you are,
莉薇娅保你一直留在这
and Livia kept you there!
你真不要脸 她一没用就抛弃了她
Shame on you to get rid of her the minute she's no use!
你在腓立比时一直待在帐篷
You stayed in your tent at Philippi.
你病得太重 无法去阿克提姆战斗
You were too sick to fight at Actium.
-你个懦夫 -阿格里帕
- You coward! - Agrippa!
马塞卢斯根本不值得
Marcellus hasn't earned it.
这样不对
It's not right.
维里娜呢 马尔库斯·韦里努斯·保卢斯的女儿
What about Verina, daughter of Marcus Verinus Paullus?
她非常美丽
Now, she's stunning.
但是小地方的
But provincial.
-还是暴发户 -非常有钱
- New money. - Plenty of it!
科妮莉亚
Cornelia.
科妮莉亚 盖乌斯·科尔内利乌斯·卡尔弗斯之女
Cornelia, daughter of Gaius Cornelius Scipio.
虽然脸长得平平 但是
I mean, face like a bench, but...
-盖乌斯 -我没说明白吗
- Gaius! - Did I not make it quite clear
你不能告诉任何人朱莉娅和马塞卢斯的事
you were to tell no one about Julia and Marcellus?
-弟弟 我不... -你女儿告诉了阿格里帕
- Brother, I don't... - Your daughter told Agrippa,
她不是从我这里听说的
and she didn't hear it from me.
你背叛了我的信任
You betrayed my trust.
情况改变了 订婚失效
The situation has changed. The betrothal has ended.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
盖乌斯 盖乌斯 善待自己吧
Gaius. Gaius, be kind to yourself.
在一天之内
In the space of a day,
你失去了孩子 朋友和妻子
you've lost a child, a friend and a wife.
-我还有活要干 -让我跟他们谈谈
- I've got work to do. - Let me speak to them.
他对我来说已死
He's dead to me.
她也是
So is she.
我能在这待一阵吗
Can I stay here for a bit?
我们告别吧
Let's say goodbye.
现在只有我们的了 小熊
Just us now, Little Bear.
你昏了过去
You passed out.
在湖边的皮索家
At Piso's on the lake.
孩子们都来了
The boys are here.
与此同时 在罗马
Meanwhile, back in Rome,
奥克塔维娅正起草替代你的人
Octavia was drawing up a list of your replacements.
阿格里帕和你的丈夫
And Agrippa and your husband
因为朱莉娅大打出手
had a massive fight over Julia.
订婚被取消了 然后
The betrothal got cancelled, and
你丈夫也不再理会
your husband is no longer speaking
奥克塔维娅 阿格里帕或你
to Octavia, Agrippa or you.
你似乎不意外
You don't seem very surprised.
你是在我们离开前堵上了茅坑
Did you just block the toilets before we left,
还是这一切都事出有因
or does this all have a purpose?
他被孤立了
He's isolated.
他会来找她
He'll send for her.
-如果他不来呢 -那他就不来
- And what if he doesn't? - Then he doesn't.
别担心 德鲁苏斯
Don't worry, Drusus.
-阿格里帕会照顾你 -要怎么做
- Agrippa will take care of you. - How?
他失利了 你没听见吗
He's fallen. Weren't you listening?
他现在能为我们做什么
What can he do for us now?
我需要跟皮索谈谈
I need to speak to Piso.
单独谈
Alone.
我的生活完了
My life is just over.
我试图在西班牙杀死马塞卢斯
I tried to kill Marcellus in Spain.
我告诉你了吗
Did I tell you?
我有事要告诉你
So, now there's something I have to tell you.
当我把我父亲的尸体运回罗马时
When I brought my father's body back to Rome,
我对他的灵魂许下神圣誓言
I made a sacred oath to his spirit
我会尽自己的全力
that I'd do everything I could
复辟共和国
to restore the Republic.
这事没有活人知道
Nobody living knows this.
安提戈涅都不知道 更比说盖乌斯了
Not even Antigone and certainly not Gaius.
如果说了肯定会很致命
That would, of course, be fatal.
当然 那时我已经嫁给了盖乌斯
Of course, by then I was married to Gaius,
我知道要如何实现这个目标
and I could see how it might be done.
所以我协助毁了雷必达和马尔库斯·安东尼斯
So I helped destroy Lepidus and Marcus Antonius,
和所有挡我们路的人
and everyone else who got in our way.
但最后我发现
But, in the end, I realised
盖乌斯绝不会归还权力
Gaius would never give his power away.
所以现在全在乎他死后如何
So now it's all about what happens when he dies.
在盖乌斯死后
After Gaius,
权力必须回到一个愿意将其归还给元老院的人
power must go to someone who would give it back to the Senate
并确保他们能重拾权力
and make sure they take it.
你不是在说我吧 对吗
You're not talking about me, are you?
我说的是德鲁苏斯
I'm talking about Drusus.
-德鲁苏斯 -但他需要帮助
- Drusus. - But he'll need help.
等时机成熟 在对的地方
When the time comes. In the right place.
盖乌斯曾经请你出任执政官
Gaius once asked you to be consul.
他会再次请求的
He'll ask you again.
下一次 接受吧
Next time, take it.
莉薇娅·杜路希拉
Livia Drusilla.
你真是你父亲的女儿
You are your father's daughter.
向来如此
Always.
向来如此
Always.
阿格里帕
Agrippa.
阿格里帕想娶朱莉娅
Agrippa wants to marry Julia.
她是我的未婚妻
She's my fiancée.
那他认为他是谁
Who does he think he is?
他是我丈夫 这就是他
He's my husband, that's who he is.
他的家庭一文不值
His family is nothing.
显然对我就够好了
Oh, well, it was good enough for me, apparently.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表