剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Guess you ain't king of the crates no more, huh?
嗨 小碧 我现在是个男人了
Oh, hi, Bean. I'm a man now.
闭嘴 德里克 我在找叛徒
Shut up, Derek. I'm looking for a traitor.
你总是在找叛徒
Oh, you're always doing that.
是哦 但这次的叛徒 把潘达加斯一枪毙命
Yeah, well, this one shot Pendergast. With a gun.
你用来射伤爸爸的那支枪?
The gun you shot Dad with?
那件事你已经原谅我了 不准反悔
You pardoned me for that. No backsies.
大家请注意!德里克长胡子了!
Your attention, please! Derek has a mustache now!
你好!我有件很重要的事情要说
Greetings! I have something important to say.
萨伽萨 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Sagatha, will you give me your hand in marriage?
我?
My hand? Wha…
更糟的人我都嫁过了
Ah, I've married worse.
你怎么说 父亲?
What say you, Father?
我一直想要几个小不点孙子!
I've always wanted teeny tiny grandchildren!
他们可以在您口袋里玩 陛下
They can ride around in your pocket, sire.
没想到你居然同意了
Oh, wow. I did not expect that.
我准备了一大篇激♥情♥满满的演说词 来说服你呢
I had a whole passionate speech ready to go.
还有人想听吗?
Anyone still wanna hear it?
没有?
No?
好吧 那我们举办婚礼吧!
Well, okay, then, let's have a wedding!
德里克王子和萨伽萨的婚礼
别大惊小怪 否则人头落地
现在这位骑着可爱小马驹入场的 就是我们的新郎
Now arriving on his cute little pony,
信不信由你
believe it or not, that's the bridegroom!
姑娘们 这是高雅有格调的婚礼
Girls, girls, girls, this is a classy affair.
再暴露点
More cleavage.
我说的是屁♥股♥这里
I meant butt cleavage.
最后 有请同样重要的一位来宾 否则她会杀了我
And last but not least or she'd kill me,
梦之国前王后 如今的17海海盗女王
former Queen of Dreamland, now Pirate Queen of the Seventeen Seas,
你们猜对了 她就是乌娜!
you guessed it, Oona!
你们好 亲爱的!
Hello, darlings!
妈妈!你来了!
Oh, mother! You came!
是呀 我还给新娘带了点小礼物呢
Yes. And I bring lovely wedding gift for new bride.
抱歉 忘了摘价标
Oh, sorry. I forget to take off price tag.
来了 撒你们一脸
There you are. In your face.
你以为你比我高贵吗?
You think you're better than me? Oh.
是吗?
Yeah? Yeah?
给你 贱♥人♥ 去你的!
There you go, bitch. Suck on it!
索格宝贝 我太自豪了 居然有东西愿意嫁给我们的小宝贝
Zøggy, I'm so proud our little boy is marrying anything.
我真是太激动了 不管我是谁
This means so much to whoever I am.
你还好吗?你还是你吗?
Are you all right? Or are?
索格宝贝
Zøggy.
安静!别这样!
Quiet! Don't do that!
你穿着这条裙子 看起来真像个女巫啊 不是吗?
Don't we just look absolutely bewitching in our dress?
那你呢 部长?
What about you, mister?
如果美貌能杀人 你早就因双重谋杀罪被捕了
If looks could kill, you'd be arrested for double murder.
真是可爱的一对儿
What a lovely couple.
你开玩笑吧?他哪点配得上我!
Are you kidding? I'm so out of his league!
嘿 乌娜 你好啊!
Hey, Oona, hey!
疯女孩!
Crazy girl!
嘿 你♥爸♥怎么了?我这么问是因为…
Hey, what is wrong with your father? I ask because
索格宝贝!
Zøggy!
他不久前被活埋 有点创伤后遗症
He was buried alive and he didn't take it too well.
亲朋好友和讨厌鬼们 我们今天齐聚一堂 欢庆…
Dearly beloved and the accursed, we are gathered here today to celebrate
谁在制♥造♥噪音?
Who in the world is making that godawful noise?
是索格!
It's Zøg!
索格干的
Zøg did it.
您完事了吗?
Are you finished?
完了!
Yes, yes, yes!
欢庆这段诡异的闪婚情缘…
To celebrate a truly bizarre whirlwind romance
等一下
Wait, hold on.
好 没事了
Okay, I'm done.
最后 我保证绝对不用苍蝇拍 哪怕再生气也不用
And finally, I promise never to use a fly swatter, even in anger,
我将全心信任你 正如你相信我一样
and to believe in you just like you believe in me.
萨伽萨 轮到你做婚礼誓词了
And now, Sagatha, your vows.
一定很感人
Oh, this ought to be good.
今天是我的好日子
I got a nice thing going.
我不想我这大嘴巴乱说话把它搞砸了
I don't wanna mess it up by opening my big mouth.
如有任何人 反对此二人的结合 请闭嘴
If any of you has reason why these two should not be married, clam up.
他们显然不在乎你或者任何人的想法
They obviously don't care what you or anyone thinks.
现在 请大家低头祈祷
Now, everyone bow their heads in prayer.
或者呕吐
Or disgust.
但一定要低头 其它主流宗教的婚礼都有这个环节
But do it, 'cause all the other major religions do it,
肯定是有意义的
so it must mean something.
停止婚礼!教堂里有叛徒!
Stop the wedding! There's a traitor in the church!
是奥德沃!奥德沃杀了潘达加斯
It's Odval! Odval killed Pendergast.
他开枪打了他 然后砍下了他的头!
He shot him and then he chopped his head off!
胡说 看 潘达加斯就坐在那儿
Nonsense. Why, look, Pendergast is right here.
潘达加斯!你还活着!
Pendergast! You're alive!
奥德沃没那个胆子
Odval never had the nerve.
枪怎么在你手里?
How did you get the gun?
很多人都能随意出入你的房♥间 小碧
Lots of people have access to your room, Bean.
抱歉 小碧 她威胁说要开枪打我
I'm sorry, Bean. She threatened to shoot me.
闭嘴 特比希
Shut up, Turbish.
但我现在意识到 她当时没枪 打不了我
But I now realize she couldn't have without the gun.
没射中!
Missed me!
到了让你永远闭嘴的时候了
And now, it's time for the final shaddup.
别开枪!
Don't do it!
闭嘴! 不!
Shaddup! No!
特比希!你死了吗?
Oh, Turbish! Turbish, are you dead?
不 我还活着 我在铠甲里藏了个大煎锅
No, I'm alive. I hid big skillet under tunic.
你刚才说“大煎锅”?
Did you say "big skillet"?
真希望你有更强的马力 小烟烟
I wish you had more horsepower, Smokey.
欢迎来到梦之国
梦之国 霉菌 霉斑之国
她永远地离开了
Well, she's gone forever.
不知道她会不会想起这张路线图
I wonder if she'll miss her road map.
给我
Give me that.
蒸汽国
Steamland.
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表