剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
I let the sun dry it out, and then I whittled it into a lifesize copy of her.
哇!好浪漫
Wow! That's beautiful.
然后我把那雕塑剁成碎块烧掉了
And then I chopped it into tiny, little pieces and I burned it.
某种程度上说 你很幸运 从未经历过真正的爱情
In a way, you're kind of lucky you've never had a real romance.
是啊
Yeah.
给她套上指环就万事大吉了
All I had to do was put a ring on it.
你是从哪学的… 那叫什么来着?天体物理学?
So, how do you know about… What's it called? Astrophysics?
美人鱼通过观星象来导航 人类水手那套是从我们这里偷学的
Mermaids navigate by the night sky. Sailors stole that from us.
在那之前 他们都用长绳子来认路
They actually used to get everywhere by following really long strings.
看到那些光点了吗?它们其实很大颗
And you see those dots? They're actually big dots.
有人叫它们星星 但那只是猜测
Some people call them stars, but that's speculative.
你看那边 是一个星座 叫“北鱼星”
And then that, right there, is a constellation called the Big Flipper.
是天上的美人鱼 就像我一样
It's a heavenly mermaid, such as yours truly.
这是她的头 这里是头发 然后是她的腰和尾巴
That's her head, that's her hair, that's her waist, and that's her tail.
中间那颗闪烁的明星
And that bright pulsing dot right in the middle?
是她的心脏 你知道什么是心吗?
That's her heart. So, do you know what a heart is?
是 我能听懂潜台词
Yes, I understand subtext.
那四颗连成弧线 还有这一颗
Then those four stars that curve up and then that one there?
是她的箭筒和箭
That's her quiver and her arrow.
据说她生前用鱼弓杀死了很多人类
They say she killed a lot of humans with her fishbow.
厉害
Cool.
在瀑布之战阵亡后
After she died in The Battle of Falling Water,
她就成了天上的星座 指引我们前往新的家乡
she appeared in the sky to illuminate the way to Mermaid Island,
人鱼岛
our new homeland.
天呐 小碧 你看!是流星
Oh, my gosh, Bean, look! It's a shooting star.
我没看见
I didn't see it.
你还知道什么关于星空的趣事吗?
So, you know anything else interesting about the world up there in the dots?
美人鱼科学家们相信在未来
Mermaid scientists believe that in the future,
飞船能载我们去往太空
ships will carry us up to space.
而且有朝一日 美人鱼会踏上月球
And someday, a mermaid will set fins on the Moon.
有朝一日
Someday.
嘿 莫拉在哪? 我不知道
Hey, where's Mora? I don't know.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我一觉醒来 她就不见了
I woke up and she was gone.
感觉就像做了一个奇怪的梦
This whole thing feels like a weird dream.
或者是得了坏血病 坏血病什么时候会发作?
Or scurvy. When does scurvy kick in?
我什么都看不见了!艾弗 小心!
I can't see anything! Elfo, be careful!
别紧张 我们是在海上航行
Stop fretting, we're in the middle of the ocean.
糟糕 她受伤了
Oh, no. She's hurt.
小碧 你也是
And Bean, you, too.
我去找人帮忙
I'll scamper off and get help.
头好晕 但我没喝醉啊
Here come the spins, and I'm not even drunk.
小碧?
Bean?
小碧!
Bean!
快来!
Come on!
我头受伤了 不能游泳
I really shouldn't swim with this head wound.
你只是头受伤了在说胡话吧
Maybe that's just your head wound speaking.
快跳进来!
Jump in!
人鱼岛 员工入口
太奇妙了
That was amazing.
等一下
Just a sec.
下回记得闭上嘴
Next time, keep your mouth closed.
我该早点跟你说的 但我不喜欢在水里张嘴
I should've mentioned that. I don't like to open my mouth underwater.
你为什么回来救我?
Why'd you come back for me?
我离开是因为不想再受伤
I left because I didn't want to get hurt again,
而我回来是因为 我总是好了伤疤忘了疼
and I came back because I'll never learn.
锁好桑格利亚酒 莫拉回来了!
Lock up the sangria, Mora's back!
是时候面对家人了
Time to face the family.
莫拉!
Mora!
妈妈!我还活着
Mom! I'm alive.
别生气
Don't be mad.
我以为再也见不到你了
Oh, I thought we lost you.
你去哪了? 远方
So, where have you been? Away.
被人鱼猎人抓了? 没有
Did the mermaid hunters get ya? No.
带礼物回来了吗? 没有
You bring us anything? No.
最好别是贝壳手镯 不是
It better not be a shell bracelet. It isn't.
或者任何贝壳饰品
Or shell anything.
我说了没带礼物
I said I didn't bring you anything.
姑娘们 我们给莫拉一点空间
Ladies, let's give Mora some space.
她大老远游回来 肯定累坏了
I'm sure she's exhausted from the long swim.
其实我还好
Actually, I'm good.
大部分路程都是我朋友用船载我的
Uh, my friend gave me a ride most of the way home on her boat.
船?你是说…
Boat? You mean…
嘿 是啊 我是人类
Hey, yeah, uh, human here.
那是什么 脚骨吗?
What is that, a foot bone?
我记得你 你是索格的女儿
Oh, I remember you, you're Zøg's daughter.
她挺好的 虽然是个旱鸭子
She's okay, for a drowner.
你是饥不择食了吧 连人类的船都上
You must've been desperate to take a ride from a human.
闭嘴 蓉妲!
That's enough, Rhonda!
我的大女儿回家了
My eldest daughter has come home.
我们一起庆祝她的回归 并高声欢唱吧…
Let us celebrate her return and jubilantly proclaim…
“我们早告诉你啦”
"We told you so."
我们早告诉你啦!
We told you so! We told you so! We told you so!
你做不成演员 也不是个好女儿
You failed as an actress and as a daughter,
但你总算回到人鱼岛 重拾你与生俱来的责任了
but you've come back to Mermaid Island to resume the role you were born to play.
莫拉公主!
Princess Mora!
你怎么没告诉过我 你也是公主?
How come you never told me you're a princess, too?
你会到处宣扬这事吗?
Do you go around broadcasting it?
当然不会 但我不知道什么是宣扬
No, of course not. But I don't know what broadcasting is.
天呐 小碧 你真的很喜欢美人鱼啊
Gee, Bean, you must really like mermaids.
先是萨法瑞安 现在又是莫拉
I mean, first Saphyria, now Mora.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
看来小碧没告诉你 她的深夜啃耳垂活动啊?
Oh, so I guess Bean didn't tell you about her latenight earlobenibbling escapade?
有技巧的舔耳垂 是没有口水声的好吗?
Whoa. There's no slobber in a good lobing, okay?
蓉妲 我不在乎小碧的过去
Rhonda, I don't care what Bean did in the past, okay?
别挑拨离间了
Stop trying to start trouble.
过来 小碧 我带你去一个 你没去过的绝妙地点
Come on, Bean. I want to show you an amazing place you haven't been before.
是另一片海滩吗?
Is it another beach?
是啊
Yeah.
以前 每当我想远离喧嚣 忘记烦恼的时候 就会来这里
I used to come here when I wanted to get away and forget everything.
你们真心需要一个海边酒吧
You guys really need a swimup bar.
我给你做了一样东西
I made something for you.
你的鱼鳍里有口袋?
You have pockets in your fins?
是礼物囊 可以装些代币之类的小物件
It's called a gift bladder for carrying small tokens and stuff.
我给你戴上
Here.
一个金色的海星
A little gold sea star.
它好像那个星座里的大亮点呀
It's like that big bright dot in the constellation.
美人鱼的心
Her heart.
我就不问你是从哪把它掏出来的了
I'm not gonna ask where you pulled that from.
你听我唱就好
Just listen, okay?
还有 别评判我 没有海象给我伴唱 所以…
And don't judge me. I don't have any walrus accompaniment, so…
她们说你是旱鸭子 我们之间有一片海的距离
♪ They say that you're a drowner And we're parted by the sea ♪
但我能带你一起漂流 只要你握紧我的手
♪ But I can keep you floating If you just hold on to me ♪
我会保护你 我站在你这边 当你感觉一切只是梦境
♪ I'll keep you safe, I'm on your team And when it feels like just a dream ♪
请相信 它是真的
♪ Believe it's true ♪
因为我如此相信
♪ Because I do ♪
如果有一天 战火燃起在不远的海边
♪ And someday if there's a war On some notsodistant shore ♪
陆与海划下边界
♪ And lines are drawn ♪
我永不会离开
♪ I'm never gone ♪
这颗星将指引你方向
♪ This star's your guide ♪
我一直在你身旁
♪ And I am always on your side ♪
你觉得怎么样?
What'd you think?
小碧?小碧!
Bean? Bean!
小碧 我试过求助 但没人愿意帮忙
Bean, I tried to get help, but nobody wanted to.
来搭把手行吗 小碧?
How about a hand here, Bean? Bean?
对不起 我… 我刚才做了一个最荒诞的梦
Sorry, I… I just had the craziest dream.
你休息过了 很好 因为我现在需要你帮忙
It's great that you got some rest, 'cause I need your help.
好啦 小姐 用力推!
Okay, Missy. Push!
拜托 别沉
Come on. Float.
不 小姐!不要
No, Missy! No, no, no.
不!
No, no, no. No!
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表