剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Hey, Stan, you seen Pendergast's head lately?
我不知道 你去后面找找吧
I don't know. Look in the back.
嗨 我是潘达加斯的头
Hi, I'm the head of Pendergast.
是啊 你最好快跑
Yeah, you better run.
好了 水晶球 我需要答案
Okay, ball. I need answers.
枪在哪里?
Where's the gun?
不 等等 这个不算
No, wait, wait, wait. That's not it. That's not it.
我想好怎么说了 真正的问题来了
I have it. This is the real question. Here we go.
谁杀了潘达加斯?
Who killed Pendergast?
“隔墙有眼”?
"The walls have eyes"?
什么乱七八糟的 傻球 去掉答案
That makes no sense. Stupid ball, erase that answer.
搞什么啊 水晶球?
Ow! What the hell, ball?
天啊!手指释放闪电!
Oh, my! Finger lightning!
小碧真的是个女巫
Bean is a witch.
不然就是她对我下咒 让我相信她是女巫
Unless she cast a spell on me to make me believe she's a witch.
这样一来 她还是女巫
Which would make her a witch.
这样的话 那个女巫…
In which case, the witch…
魔法师 我疯了吗?
Oh, Sorcerio, am I crazy?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
但往往最疯狂的想法 才最真实 你这疯子!
But often, the craziest thoughts are the most true, ya nutloaf!
奥德沃的办公室里肯定有线索
I bet there's a clue in Odval's office.
在公主的卧室里 肯定能找到她会巫术的证据
I'm sure to find evidence of witchcraft in the princess' bedroom.
我是说…你好 奥德沃
Whoa! I mean… Hi. Odval.
我就是在…
I was just, uh…
大半夜出来散步?我也是
Out for a midnight stroll? Why, so was I.
棒极了
Terrific.
我们一起吧
We can stroll together.
那个 我得走了
Well, I simply must be going.
我跟人有约
I have a thing with a guy.
对 我也得走了 因为我…
Yes. I, too, must be going, for I…
我约了个人
have a guy with a thing.
坐在圆木上 来见见仙子们
Pull up a log and meet the fairies.
这是我的新朋友 德里克
This here is my new friend, Derek.
真是个大块头 他是什么人?
Ooh, he's a big one. What's his story?
他说自己是王子 不可能
Says he's a prince. No way.
我们一起来帮这个王子变成男人吧
I say we get together and make this prince a man.
现在的你是一朵娇弱的蒲公英
Right now, you're a delicate dandelion puff.
我们会教你如何成为 强壮、有男人味的棉花糖
We'll teach you how to be a big, manly marshmallow.
德里克 世界上有两种男人
See, Derek, there are two types of men in the world.
像狗一样到处跑来跑去求欢的猥琐男
Dirty dogs always runnin' around lookin' for action,
还有像贴心小猫猫一样…
and then there's the sweet kittycats.
我有小猫猫的脚
I have little cat feet.
行了 别说脚的事了
Yeah, yeah, shut up about the feet.
小奥奥 如果只有一个人努力 就不叫伴侣治疗了
Oh, Oddie, it's not couples therapy if only one of us is putting in the work.
别这么偷偷摸摸跟着我 你们有什么发现?
Argh! Don't sneak up on me like that. What do you got to report?
没有 除了艾弗是个混♥蛋♥ 你才是混♥蛋♥
Oh, nothing. Just Elfo's a little jerk. You're a little jerk.
别吵了 你们都是混♥蛋♥ 快找枪去
Shut up, you're both little jerks. Now, look for the gun.
“隔墙有眼”到底是什么意思?
I wonder what "the walls have eyes" means.
需要我帮忙吗?
Can I help?
德里克 我们要教你处世之道
Derek, we're gonna teach you the ways of the world.
我们各自擅长不同的领域
Each of us has a specialty.
罗克珊专攻经济 卡莉精通语言 斯娜拉特别刻薄
Roxanne, economics. Karly, linguistics. Snarla, bitterness.
嘿 德里克 看过来
Hey, Derek, down here.
第一 站立时昂首挺胸收腹
One, stand up tall and suck your stomach in.
第二 说话语气要有威严
Two, speak with authority.
第三 时刻保持被害妄想症的心态
Three, assume most people are out to get you.
第四 只跟真正喜欢你的人约会
Four, only date someone who actually likes ya.
那个会哄你开心、逗你笑
Who's there to cheer you on, who makes you laugh,
在你生病时给你端来热汤 在你犯懒时给你送来冰淇淋
who brings you soup when you're sick, and ice cream when you're lazy,
让你有特别心动的感觉的人
who gives you that special tingle.
若你遇见这么个女孩 好好把握 不要放手
And when you meet this gal, don't let her go.
听起来那个人就是你
Well, that sounds like you.
胡说什么呢? 你应该喜欢斯娜拉那样的才对吧
The hell are you talkin' about? I was thinkin' someone more like Snarla.
他驾驭不了我的 咱俩没戏
He can't handle what I got. It's incurable.
我说的“帮忙”是指 给你送杯茶或者一块饼干
When I said "help," I meant with a cup of tea or a biscuit.
我不知道那把枪在哪里
I don't know where the gun is.
就算知道 我也不能说 只能提供暗示
And even if I did, I couldn't say, only hint.
奥德沃会把我开除的 我恨这个男权当道的世界
Odval would have my job. I hate that it's a man's world.
快来 我们得尽快找到那把枪
Come on, guys, we gotta find that gun fast.
你们看 这东西是空心的
Hey, look. This thing is hollow.
枪就在里面 枪?
And there's the gun. The gun?
你们最好快躲起来 奥德沃回来了
You better hide. Odval's coming.
大眼睛小姐 部长大人 有何吩咐?
Miss Moonpence. Yes, Minister?
我要参加理事会会议 那些预算修订案做完了吗?
I have a council meeting. Did you finish those budgetary amendments?
是的 部长大人
Yes, Minister.
是模仿我的笔迹写的吧?
You made sure they're in my handwriting?
是 部长大人 我交给魔法师了
Yes. I sent them down with Sorcerio.
魔法师?
Sorcerio?
哦不 那个满脸褶子的老糊涂 总是把页数弄混
Oh, no, that wrinkled old buffoon always mixes up the pages.
谢了 大眼睛小姐
Thanks, Miss Moonpence.
嘿…这里面好黑
Hey. It's dark in here.
糟糕 这玩意我打不开
Oh, man, I can't get this thing open.
对不起 艾弗 我试过了 掰不开 你安心住在里面吧
Sorry, Elfo, I tried jiggling the latch. You live in there now.
我们得快走 奥德沃随时有可能回来
We gotta get outta here. Odval could be back any second.
有时候 需要一个女人
Sometimes, it takes a woman
扛起男人的世界 带着他一起逃跑
to pick up the man's world and run with it.
放下我 我不喜欢被扛着走
Put me down. I don't like being carried.
人呢?
Hello?
路西 楼梯!去楼梯!
Luci, stair! Stair, stair, stair!
他去了
There he goes.
这不好笑 你想象一下那个画面
It's not funny. Just picture it.
终于停下了
Ah. Finally.
这个湍急的水流声是怎么回事?
What's that rushing water sound?
至少我们找到了枪
At least we found the gun.
我的眼睛不会一直这么转下去吧? 还有我的肠子
Do you think my eyes and bowels will stop spinning eventually?
也许吧 但在你恢复正常之前 拜托别看我
Yeah, probably, but please stop making eye contact in the meantime.
没有这支枪 奥德沃再也不能击杀任何人了
Without this gun, Odval won't be able to shoot anybody else.
好吧 艾弗
Okay, Elfo.
我被治好了
Ow! I'm cured.
指出所有小碧藏东西的地方 我们选一个来藏枪
Point out all of Bean's hiding spots so we can stash the gun.
好 这个床柱上的球可以卸下来 小碧在里面藏了爱嗑的药
Okay, this bedpost unscrews, Bean's drugs are in there.
浴缸底部有夹层 小碧在这里调制浴缸金酒
False bottom in the bathtub where Bean makes her bathtub gin.
沙发底下有暗格 小碧在这里调制沙发金酒
False bottom in the sofa where Bean makes her sofa gin.
这里是我的藏身处
And this is where I hide.
我现在不在里面
I'm not in there now.
搞定 枪藏好了
Done. Gun hidden.
你不打算告诉我藏哪儿了吗?
You're not telling me where, are you?
做梦吧
Not a chance in hell.
好了 孩子 我们得改掉容易受骗的毛病
Okay, kid, we're gonna work on your gullibility.
你太相信别人了
You're too trusting.
过去那边 但别被那些卡牌迷惑了
Now go up there, but don't get bamboozled by the cards.
仔细观察发牌员
Watch the dealer.
看他手的动作、他的袖子
Watch his hands, watch his sleeves,
和他的口袋 还有 看的时候注意时间
watch his pockets, and watch your watch while you're at it.
嘿 是那个一直输的家伙
Hey, it's the guy who always loses.
想再试试吗?人人都可能是赢家
Wanna try again? Everyone's a winner.
你只需要找到王后
All you gotta do is find the queen.
别动!我抓住你了!
Not so fast! Caught you!
走吧 我不需要你们 我谁也不需要
Go ahead. I don't need you. I don't need nobody.
这回你逃不了了 裤子强盗!
You're not getting away this time, you trousertaker!
她咬我!
Ow! She bit me!
折断一个老妇人的拐杖
Breaking an old woman's cane.
但愿你为自己感到自豪
I hope you're proud of yourself.
嘿!我很自豪
Hey! I am proud.
你成功了 还抢回了自己的裤子
You did it. And you got your pants back, too.
多亏了你 萨伽萨
Thanks to you, Sagatha.
你曾是个孩子 但现在你是男人了 孩子
You were a baby, but now you're a man, baby.
该回家了
It's time to go home.
德里克王子这是怎么了?
What the hell happened to Prince Derek?
他看起来真像个刚成年的男人
He looks like someone who just came of age, he does.
看来你不再是木箱之王了
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表