剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
是啊 坐下听吧 老前辈 你也许会想做个笔记呢
Yeah, park it, oldtimer. You might wanna take some notes.
学习?向你学吗?
Learn? From you?
我告诉你 这世上还没有哪个角落
Why, I'll have you know, there's not a single corner of this world
是我没有探索、征服或者到达过的
that I haven't explored, conquered or shot at.
你确定? 毫无疑问
Oh, think so? Indubitably.
我好像有点疑问
Oh, I think can duble it.
厚颜无♥耻♥之徒! 先生 我向你发起俱乐部挑战
Why, the effrontery! Sir, I lay you a club challenge.
随便说个你去过 但我没去过的地方 哪里都行
Name a place, any place, that you have been that I have not.
精灵森林
Elfwood.
什么? 什么?
What?
必须是真正存在的地方 不是你喝醉酒做的白日梦
A real place, sir. Not some sojourn of your drunken dreams.
但它确实存在啊 而且我也去过
But it is real. And I've really been there.
证据呢?
Your proof?
欢迎加入我的展示柜 精灵
An elf for my shelf.
小碧 我从未见过 像你这么大胆又聪明的人
Bean, I've never met anyone as bold or clever as you,
因此我可以放心地说
so I feel comfortable saying this.
梦之国有一种比蒸汽国所拥有的一切 都更为强大的能量
There's a power in Dreamland beyond anything we have here.
你叫它魔法 但实际上它只不过 是我们目前还无法理解的自然现象
You call it magic, but really, it's simply natural phenomena we don't yet understand.
但是科学 或者你说的“科儿学”
But science, or "stience," as you call it,
可以将魔法加以利用 让它为大众服务
can harness that magic into a force for good.
你到底想说什么? 当然不是请你继续回去工作
What exactly are you offering here? Definitely not your job back.
你就只造了一个汽笛 就是这个
You made only one steam whistle, and this is it.
我是想跟你结盟 魔法和科学的结合
An alliance is what I'm offering, between magic and science.
这是个重大决定 我需要点时间 喝酒思考一下
Whoa! This is big. I really need some time to drink about this.
你是说… 你没听错
You mean I know what I said.
至少艾弗在外面玩得挺开心的
At least Elfo is out there having fun.
艾弗 世界上最开心的小精灵
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表