剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
你反应有点迟钝 小碧 我对酒的反应很快
You're kinda slow on the uptake, Bean. Hey, I understand drinks.
天啊 这是艾弗胸针上的标志!
Oh, my God, it's the same logo that was on Elfo's pin!
仅限会员进入 抱歉 女士
Bup, bup, bup. Members only. Sorry, madam.
我没心情跟你扯皮 皮埃尔 我猜你的名字叫皮埃尔
I'm in no mood, Pierre. I'm assuming your name is Pierre.
我跟一位爱打哑谜的女士 骑着铁马绕了半天
I rode around all day on a metal horse with a lady that talks in riddles.
鲍莫女士 欢迎回来!
Oh, Lady Bowmore, welcome back!
失陪了 我去处理一下这个垃圾
Excuse me while I dispose of this trash.
不必 这位美女是跟我一起的
Not necessary. That hot trash is with me.
这是您平时爱点的
Here's your usual.
成交 我现在就买♥♥下那只精灵
So it's agreed. I'll take possession of the elf immediately.
艾弗?
Elfo?
小心 他可不是软萌的小可爱
Be warned, he's not one of the cute ones.
艾弗!
Elfo!
这地方怎么这么多台阶?
So many stairs.
我再也找不到那只靴子了
I will never find that boot again.
拜托 我必须知道我们全部的命运
Please, I've got to know the rest of our destiny.
再翻两张卡
Two more cards.
小心 你原本不信命 现在都算命成瘾了
Careful. You've gone from non believer to fate junkie.
快翻卡片吧 给我来点甜蜜的宿命
The cards, come on. Give me some of that sweet predestination.
好吧
Okay.
“忠诚” 是张好牌
"Devotion." Ooh. That's a good one.
看见没?我们是命中注定的一对! 两张牌都跟爱情有关呢
See? We're meant to be! And two Ds?
肯定是的!下一张
It's gotta be! Next card.
拜托 “晚餐约会”
Come on, "Dinner Date."
“斩首”?
"Decapitation"?
等等 是你!你只是一颗头
Wait, it's you! You're just a head.
这三张牌加在一起肯定预示着什么!
That's three Ds. That's gotta mean something!
听着 我喜欢你… “喜欢” 又一个预示
Listen, I dig you Another D.
我心里有种特殊的感觉 可我根本没有心
I'm feeling things down below and I don't even have a down below.
但如此诱人的命运?太危险了
But tempting fate like this? It's risky.
爱情就是危险的!所以它才那么美妙
Love is risky! That's what makes it so great.
只要我们修成正果!
When it pays off!
而且只要25分钱一次 你超实惠的
And at a quarter a pop, you're very affordable.
再翻三张卡
Three more cards.
你从哪弄的硬币?
Where did you get all those coins?
我表演翻筋斗时 那些乡巴佬扔到我头上的
Oh. The hicks throw 'em at my head when I do somersaults.
来看看我们的未来吧
Now let's see our future.
在此投币
我要让索格和那只蠢猫知道 谁也别想扰乱我的邪恶计划
I'll show Zøg and that stupid cat. Nobody messes with my evil plans.
试过拉弗斯三明治吗?
You ever had a, uh, Scruffles sandwich?
不 让我从棺材里出去 我会乖的
No, let me out of the coffin. I'll be good.
别让我跟艾弗说话
Don't make me talk to Elfo.
索格 哥们 醒醒
Zøg, buddy, wake up.
是你啊 小猫咪
Oh, it's you, kitty cat.
你在做噩梦 很可怕的噩梦
You were having a nightmare. A bad one.
我一直被噩梦纠缠 那太惨了 我跟你说
All I have is nightmares now. That's rough, I tells ya.
梦醒以后更糟糕
When I wake up, it's even worse.
在睡觉和清醒之间的短暂时刻
In those brief moments between sleep and wakefulness,
我会意识到我是谁、正在经历什么
I realize who I am and what's happening to me.
小猫咪 我要疯了
Kitty cat, I'm going crazy.
过来 你这神经病肥仔
Aw, come here, you fat ass lunatic.
来亲一个 没事的 好吗 宝贝?
Give me a kiss. It's gonna be okay. Okay, bubbeleh?
摇啊摇 睡觉觉 索格宝贝 在树冠上睡觉
♪ Rock a bye, Zøggy In the treetops ♪
睡吧 我不会叫警♥察♥
♪ Just sleep it off I won't call the cops ♪
国王若崩溃 国家亦覆灭
♪ When the king breaks The kingdom will fall ♪
最终路西将主宰一切
♪ Then finally Luci's ruler of all ♪
我听见了
I heard that.
艾弗 最暴躁的精灵
艾弗!
Elfo!
我得悄无声息地降落
I gotta drop down quietly.
来吧 发牌
Come on, deal the cards.
“破坏”?
"Disruption"?
小碧! 艾弗!
Bean! Elfo!
你还好吗? 你看起来比海报上伤心多了
Are you okay? You look so much sadder than your poster.
我有张海报? 把脚伸出来
I have a poster? Here, stick your foot out.
不是 另一只脚
No, your other foot.
痛死我了 快走!
Goddamn you. Let's go!
救救我们! 救救我们!
Save us! Save us! Save us!
好吧 但我的胳膊真的好累
Okay, fine, but my arms are really tired.
我在一艘飞艇下边挂了很久
I've been hanging off a blimp for, like, a while.
变形兽
本店餐馆现供应奇异食物
艾弗 不要!
Elfo, don't!
对 艾弗 不要
That's right, Elfo, don't.
你想怎么死?慢慢地死 还是特别慢地死?
How do you wanna die? Slowly or extra slowly?
特别慢地 等一下…
Extra slowly. Wait
艾弗!
Elfo!
怎么?
What?
天啊 伊迪斯!你有身体!
Oh, my God, Edith! You have a body!
那我们一起逃跑就容易多了
Now it'll be even easier to run away together.
知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you know what this means?
只差一步 我们就能永远幸福地在一起了
We're one step away from happily ever after.
不 艾弗 我做不到 我被诅咒了
No, Elfo, I can't. I'm cursed.
所有跟我相爱的人 都会遭遇可怕的命运
Anyone who falls in love with me meets a horrible fate.
斩首指的不是我 而是你 那些卡牌预知的是你的命运
Decapitation isn't about me. It's about you. Those were your cards.
那就再翻三张卡 算算我们的命数 我们的未来
Then do three more cards. About us. About our future.
“厄运 绝望” 和“死亡” “厄运 绝望 死亡”
"Doom. Despair." And "Death." "Doom. Despair. Death."
这是我翻过最糟糕的三张卡
Ooh, that's the worst three cards I've ever dealt.
这次不好 再翻三张
That's not good. Try another three.
“恐惧 沮丧 诅咒” “恐惧 沮丧”和“诅咒”
"Dread. Dismay. Damnation." "Dread. Dismay." And "Damnation."
比刚才还糟 全是坏牌
Ooh, that's even worse. Jeez, a lot of Ds.
你洗过牌了吗? 艾弗 你自己看
Did you shuffle the deck? Elfo, look.
“毁灭、危险、毁坏 黑暗、傀儡、幻灭
"Devastation, Danger, Destruction, Darkness, Dummy, Disenchantment,
欺骗、美味、苦难…”
Deception, Deliciousness, Distress…"
等一下 倒回去 “美味”是张好牌 还有希望!
Wait. Go back. "Deliciousness." There's hope!
我很会做油炸食品 但不值得为之犯险
I am pretty good with a deep fryer, but it's not worth it.
再见了 艾弗
Goodbye, Elfo.
好了 最后一个怪胎也逃出去了 就剩你了 艾弗 我们走
Okay, that's the final freak except you, Elfo. Let's go.
好吧 请再给我一点时间
Okay, just, please give me a second.
再见 伊迪斯
Goodbye, Edith.
不 伊迪斯!她去哪了?
No, Edith! Where did she go?
幻梦
艾弗 这边!
Elfo, this way!
小碧 这回你又得罪谁了?
Bean, who have you pissed off this time?
不好
Oh, no.
这全是因为艾尔瓦想掌控魔法
This is all because Alva's after the magic.
我不会魔法!
I don't have any magic!
不是吧
That ain't good.
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表