剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
I believed that?
是我告诉你的 瞧 她正看着你呢
That's what I told you. Oh, look. There she is now.
小碧 我知道我们俩闹得很僵
Look, Bean, I know things are awful between us.
我不知道是哪里出了问题 但你的出生
I don't know where it all went wrong, but from the moment you were born,
是上天给我最好的礼物 你要明白 你就是我的一切
you were my greatest gift. You realize, you're all I have.
妈妈 你也是我的一切
Oh, Mom, you're all I have.
我知道你是在骗我 但希望有一天 你会真心实意地说出这句话
I know you're lying, but I hope one day you'll mean that.
许个愿吧 宝贝?
Why don't you make a wish, darling?
对不起 克莱格!
Ow! Sorry, Craig!
我向您下跪 吾王的鬼魂!
Gah! I kneel before thee, my ghost king!
我不是鬼魂 潘达加斯 我都已经脱离危险期了
I ain't no ghost, Pendergast. I ain't even dyin' no more.
我伤重不治的样子都是装出来的 以防你动手杀我
I've been fakin' it so you wouldn't kill me off,
但老实说 我现在已经不在乎了
but now, honestly, I don't care.
我的王国落入他人之手 昔日最亲密的盟友成了我的死敌
My kingdom's outta control, my closest allies are now my mortal enemies,
如今 我最仰赖的盟友就是你了…
you're now my closest ally…
我受宠若惊 陛下
I'm flattered, sire.
最糟糕的是 我那举世无双的疯女儿死了
And worst of all, my wonderful, crazy daughter is dead.
她生前我没好好待她 但她是我生命中的阳光啊 小碧!
I gave her a hard time, but she was the light of my life. Beanie!
我生无可恋了
I got no reason to live.
拿上这柄斧枪 给我个痛快吧
Here's a halberd. Kill me for real, huh?
数三声 让我人头落地
On the count of three, just splatter me good.
我知道有难度 但尽量瞄准我的脖子 好吗?
I know it's hard to see, but try to hit my neck.
(残羹剩汁酒吧)
我跟翠克茜进展很顺利 但是 能问你一个问题吗?
Things have been going great with Trixy, but, um, can I ask you a question?
如果我钱包不见了 这还是真爱吗?
Is it still true love if your wallet is missing?
别聊翠克茜了 你跟你妈怎么样了?
Enough with the Trixy. Bean, how'd it go with your mom?
我不确定 我原以为自己伪装得很好
I'm not sure. At first I thought I was doing fine,
但后来全乱套了 她可能怀疑我了
but then I got all mixed up. I think she's onto me.
你要小心 我们都知道 那女人能做出什么事来
Bean, you have to be careful. We know what this woman's capable of.
她可是企图毒死你♥爸♥啊
I mean, she tried to poison your dad.
请你理解…
Please understand…
别再突然出现了!
Stop doing that!
克洛伊德和贝琪跟我说 索格是个坏蛋 必须阻止他作恶
Cloyd and Becky told me Zøg was evil and had to be stopped.
我发誓 小碧 我没想真的伤害他
I swear, Bean, I meant him no permanent harm,
我可以证明给你看
and I intend to prove it to you.
怎么证明?我们都不知道 爸爸的枪伤康复了没有
I don't see how. We don't even know if Dad recovered from his bullet wound.
你知道吗?我射中了爸爸 人人都知道
Did you know that I shot Dad? Everybody knows that.
我都不知道爸爸现在 是生龙活虎呢 还是已经入土了
I don't even know if Dad is alive and kicking or dead and buried.
我觉得他应该还没死
Oh, Bean, I don't think that's happened yet,
要不我帮你弄清楚吧?
but what if I helped you find out?
(地下室二♥期♥)
还记得你打劫时用过的这结构图吧? 我家宝贝的犯罪初体验呢
I'm sure you recognize these floor plans from your heist. My baby's first felony.
他们杀了耳光哥
They killed Slappo, you know.
不 耳光哥还活着 那些爱咆哮的可爱狗狗也是
No, Slappo's still alive, and those sweet, snarling dogs, too.
我把矮怪的秘密通道也画上去了
Now, I've drawn in the Trøgs' secret tunnels.
我就是让他们利用这条通道 把音乐盒送回你卧室的
Here's the one I had them use to get the music box back into your bedroom.
这条通道直达爸爸的房♥间 我可以从这里…
Here's the one that goes straight to Dad's room. I'll use it
恐怕不行 通道狭小 只够矮怪来往
I'm afraid not. The passages are only big enough for Trøgs
你这粗壮的双腿可无法通行 亲爱的
and those aren't tunneling thighs, dear.
也许你这位小精灵朋友…
But perhaps your little elf friend…
她的小精灵朋友要做什么自己说了算 小碧 我该怎么做?
Um, her little elf friend can speak for himself. Bean, what should I do?
沿着隧♥道♥溜进索格的卧房♥
Follow the tunnel to Zøg's bedchamber.
把话递到之后 拉两次绳子
When you've delivered Bean's message, pull the rope twice.
如果他没事 告诉他我还活着
If he's okay, tell him I'm alive.
有机会的话 把我的蓝色梳子带过来
And if you get a chance, can you bring me my blue hairbrush?
应该在床头柜上 不过邦缇有可能把它放到别的地方了
It should be on the nightstand, but Bunty might have moved it.
谁来踢一下我的屁♥股♥?
Somebody kick my ass?
我还活着 哦 所以呢?
I'm alive. Yeah, so what?
小碧也还活着…
Bean is alive, too…
你好 艾弗的鬼魂!
Oh, hello, ghost of Elfo!
艾弗 别说废话 我爸还活着吗?
Elfo, quit clowning around. Is my dad alive?
是的 那我呢?
Yes. Am I?
妈妈 谢谢你! 你拥抱我了
Oh, Mom, thank you! You're hugging me.
自从你谋杀我未遂之后 这是我第一次拥抱你
It's the first time I've hugged you since you tried to kill me.
这次我不会再放手了
And I'm not letting you go this time.
那我的需求呢?
What about my needs?
小碧还活着!我又有生存的意义了!
Bean's still alive! I got somethin' to live for!
还好你没劈中我的头
I'm glad you didn't bash in my head.
我们还有很多其他人头可以劈
There's plenty of other heads we could bash in, sire.
你是我唯一相信的人 除了那只拴在绳子上的精灵
Listen. You're the only guy I trust, except that elf on the rope.
他去哪儿了?随他去吧 我有个计划
Where'd he go? Anyway, here's the plan.
奥德沃和大祭司 只会允许我的尸体离开这个房♥间
The only way Odval and the Archdruidess will let me outta here is if I'm dead.
所以你去找副棺材过来 把我塞进去
So you go get a coffin, drag it up here, and stick me in it.
所以说 您还是想要我杀您喽? 好吧 这计划听起来不错
So you do want me to kill you? Okay, sounds like a plan.
等等 让我把话说完 白♥痴♥!
Hold on, let me finish, dumbass!
你把我钉进棺材里 向众人宣布我的死讯
You nail me into the coffin, you tell everybody I died,
用马车把我运出城 然后去找特比希和默兹
wheel me outta town, go get Turbish and Mertz,
等到了我的秘密皇家藏身处
and we'll figure out how to bust this conspiracy
我们再一起讨论怎么揭穿他们的阴谋
from the safety of my secret royal hideaway.
太棒了!您的秘密皇家藏身处在哪?
Great! Where is your secret royal hideaway?
距离这里约32公里的一座秘密城♥堡♥ 很显眼的 你肯定能找到
It's an unmarked castle about 20 miles from here. You can't miss it.
陛下 我需要听众 放下人偶
Your Majesty, I crave an audience. Put down the dolls.
好
Granted.
你可能也知道 我是爱享乐的猪
As you may know, I'm something of a swine vivant.
自从您颁布新的宗教诏令之后 我和我那些小淘气同伴们
I and my fellow scallywags find it increasingly hard
发现想要饮酒作乐变得越来越难了
to carouse in the face of all your new religious edicts.
如果能听懂你说的话 我会很乐意帮你 麦金莫猪先生
I'd like to help you if I could understand you, Pig Merkimer.
我是指喝酒和做♥爱♥!
I'm talking about roistering and rutting!
遵从我们的欲望 而不用担心受到惩戒和苛责
Consecrating our desires without fear of reprisal or castigation.
陛下 您必须赶紧收回成命!
Sire, you must revoke your pronouncements posthaste!
我不知道奥德沃 和紫衣妈妈会不会同意
I don't know if Odval or Purple Mommy would approve.
可您才是国王啊 我代表梦之国的所有异类恳求您
But you are king. I beg of you on behalf of all the deviants of Dreamland.
过来吧 陛下 该颁发诏令了
Come along, Your Majesty. It's edict time.
你不是应该正在泥坑里打滚吗?
Shouldn't you be wallowing in your own filth?
是就好了! 你知道这项活动已经被禁了
If only! You know that's been banned.
想想那些手♥淫♥的人!
Remember the wankers!
(让梦之国再次伟大)
“第43号♥诏令”
"Edict number 43."
“所有被处刑者 须将衣物交予奥德沃或大祭司
"All executed shall endow their clothing to Odval or the Archdruidess,
他俩谁穿着好看就给谁”
depending upon who looks best in it."
这条是我写的
That was one of mine.
这些要求越来越独断了 也许麦金莫说得对
These are getting pretty arbitrary. Maybe Merkimer was right.
凭什么我就不能随心所欲? 我可是国王呢
Why can't I be arbitrary, too? I'm king.
新诏令!“从今往后 梦之国所有异类都可以为所欲为!”
New edict! "From now on, all weirdos get to do whatever they want!"
“除了那个怪胎”
"Except Weirdo."
“他发出的噪音真的让我抓狂”
"That noise he makes really creeps me out."
他居然不照着念!
He's going off scroll!
这感觉真棒 再来一个 “从今往后
I like this. Let's see. "From now on,
一切争端都要通过吃煎饼大赛解决”
disputes will be resolved by pancake eating contests."
“摇摇马必须结实耐用 让最敦实的男孩也可以尽情玩耍”
"All rocking horses must be built to support the huskiest of boys."
“建造一座雕塑 纪念我亲爱的姐姐小碧
"A statue shall be erected in honor of my dear sister Bean,
用艾弗和路西的名字 命名一款熟食店的三明治”
and maybe a sandwich at the deli can be named after Elfo and Luci."
再快点 别让他把话说完!
Faster, before he gives it all away!
“建立一个社♥会♥主♥义♥乌托邦…”
"And a socialist utopia shall be established that will "
典礼结束 安静离开吧!
Ceremony's over. Go in peace!
倒计时完成后开始审讯 五、四、三、二…
Inquisition starts in five, four, three, two…
是的 你们最好快跑!
You better run!
再见了 冷酷无情的家伙们
So long, cruel jerks.
钉紧点儿 我只用在里面待一个小时
Bang it down tight. I'm only gonna be in here like an hour.
全部钉死了 陛下
That's the final nail in your coffin, sire.
见鬼 我的雪茄抽完了 我没装够吸一小时的份
Ah, nuts, my cigar went out. I didn't pack enough for the whole hour.
准备好跑路用的马车!
Go and prepare the escape wagon!
是 陛下!
Yes, sire!
我真是个天才
I'm a goddamn genius.
这些是什么?
What is this stuff?
哦不!圣水!
Oh, no! The sacred goo!
够了 优苟 该去给达歌♥玛吃午夜零食了
That's enough, Yugo. You've gotta feed Dagmar her midnight snack.
我就知道 这一天迟早会来
I knew this day would come.
别担心 你什么都不会记得
Don't worry, you won't remember a thing.
妈妈 怎么又放这神神叨叨的音乐?
Mom, what's the deal with the crazy music?
我以为我们已经腻味了 旋律是挺上头的 但请你别再放了
I thought we were past that. It's catchy, but you gotta cut it out.
妈妈?我在跟你说话
Mom? I'm talking to you.
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表