剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
你刚才做了什么 小碧?
What did you just do, Bean?
所有人不是想杀我就是想亲我
Ugh! Everything is either trying to kill me or kiss me.
好吧 别炫耀了
Oh, okay. Let's stop bragging.
我们得赶快离开这儿 笑笑马!你在哪?
We gotta get out of here fast. Laughing Horse! Where are you?
他离我们太远了
Ugh. He's too far away.
很好 我现在没心情搭理笑笑马
Good, I'm not really in the mood for Laughing Horse.
体验正宗水手的铁拳!
肮脏松鼠
出演
《高傲穷光蛋》
美人鱼莫拉
谜样情♥色♥
是莫拉!等等 小碧! 莫拉是谁?
Mora! Wait, Bean! Who's Mora?
是条漂亮的美人鱼 但她很粗鲁
She's this beautiful mermaid, but she's kinda sassy for a fish
而且声音超级烦人 等等 我也是 天啊
and she has a super annoying voice. Wait, so do I. Oh, my God.
我们得回去把她从水缸里救出来
We gotta go back and get her out of her tank.
PT麦克吉的 怪胎秀和另类服装店
本店餐馆现供应奇异食物
嘿 莫拉! 艾弗!
Hey, Mora! Oh, Elfo!
还好你带来了这位强壮的朋友
Good thing you brought a stronger friend.
我就说吧?
What did I tell you?
我来救你啦 但如果不小心 砸烂了你的脸 我可不会道歉
I'm here to free you, but if I smash your face in, I'm not apologizing.
锤子给我!
Give me that!
小碧 这是莫拉 莫拉 这是小碧
Bean, meet Mora. Mora, Bean.
如此威猛的人类 真令我刮目相看
Impressive. For a human.
你该看看她喝醉了在酒吧打架的样子
You should see her in a drunken bar fight.
根据大家对我的评价 我是烦人精和万人迷的结合体
From what I've heard, I'm both obnoxious and amazing.
好啦 你可以走了 谢谢你们
Okay. You can leave now. Thanks, guys.
你确定可以用鱼鳍什么的 爬下楼梯吗?
Are you sure you can climb down the ladder with your fins and such?
再见 莫拉
Bye, Mora.
第26章
最后的浪花
糟糕 小碧 它们活过来了!
Oh, no, Bean, they're getting ideas!
糟了!快跑!
Oh, no! Run!
快 去那里面!
Quick, in there!
鬼屋 幼童版
不行 太吓人了 去那边
No, too scary. This way.
镜屋 苦中作乐
好啦 它们肯定找不到我们了
Okay, they'll never find us in here. Ow!
艾弗 你在哪?
Elfo, where are you?
就在你面前 笨蛋!
I'm right in front of you, stupid! Ow!
好了 机灵鬼 我就站在这儿
All right, smart guy, I'm standing right here.
你过来找我
You come to me.
还是你过来找我吧
Just, you come here.
行 但别跟我耍花样…
All right, but don't try any of that funny Ow!
我没…我就站着没动
I'm not… I'm standing still.
不对 你肯定做了什么 害我…
No, you're doing something to make Ow!
好了 是这条路
Okay, it's this one.
就是这里
It's right here.
可恶!
Ow! Damn it!
糟糕!快跑!
Oh, no! Run!
艾弗 过来这边
Elfo, over here.
不 不是这里 是那边
No, not here, there.
不对 是另外一边
No, your other there.
这里 过来
Here. Come on!
好 把它引过来
Okay, now lure it over.
糟糕!
Oh, no!
不行 感觉不到位 再来一次
No, that's not it. All right, take two.
糟糕 我被困住出不去了
Oh, no. I am trapped in here with no way out.
这次怎样 小碧? 勉强凑合
How was that, Bean? B+.
成功!
Yes!
科儿学被打败!
Stience defeated!
无知队得一分!
Chalk one up for ignorance!
艾弗 那里什么也没有! 我得亲眼看看!
Elfo, there's nothing there! I have to see for myself.
你说得对
You were right.
仅限甘德森船只停泊 擅入将被拖走
好 我能行
Okay, I got this.
海里开的船 和天上飞的船能有多大区别?
How different can a shipship be from an airshipship?
感觉不太妙啊
That can't be good.
那边的按钮呢?
What about that button over there?
我来把这个操纵杆推开
Let me move these levers out of the way.
小碧 别嘟嘟叫
Bean, don't toot.
对啊 小碧 别嘟嘟叫
Yes, Bean. Don't toot.
艾尔瓦!
Alva!
小碧 这是我的最新发明
Bean, I'm speaking to you now through BoataVision,
船上电视 我在此请求你不要走
my latest invention, to beg you not to leave.
我听不见你说话 我手里有锤子
I can't hear you. I have a hammer in my hand.
很遗憾 你不愿配合
I'm sorry you feel that way.
也很遗憾 你打碎了屏幕 这个样机很贵的
I'm also sorry you broke the screen. That was an expensive prototype.
但请听我说 若我们联手…
But please listen. If we work together…
我们的国家将共同走向繁荣…
…both our kingdoms will prosper…
我有很多扬声器 你一个人砸不完的
I've got a lot of speakers, but there's only one of you, Bean.
你我联手 可以重塑这个世界!
And together, we can reinvent the world!
你敌不过未来科技的 小碧
You can't outrun the future, Bean.
冒险号♥小姐
艾弗 那些灯来了!
Elfo, the lamps!
什么?
What?
莫拉!
Mora!
谢了 朋友
Thanks, dude.
天呐 那水真脏
Man, that water is nasty.
里面有很多来自游乐园的呕吐物
There's a lot of amusement park vomit in there.
我们打算回梦之国 要送你回家吗?
We're headed back to Dreamland. You want a ride?
不了
I'm good.
我可以游回去…等我…缓过来先
I can swim home… once I… catch my breath.
大概要一两周的时间
Give me a week or two.
伊迪斯
Oh, Edith.
至少我还有这张卡牌寄托对你的思念
At least I have this one card to remember you by.
“幻梦”
"Dream."
可如今我所有的美梦都破碎了
But now all my dreams are dead.
艾弗 你晕船了吗?
Oh, Elfo, are you seasick?
比那更糟 我得了相思病
Worse, I'm lovesick.
你不会懂的 说来听听
You'd never understand. Try me.
它会让你感到孤独和困惑
It's about loneliness and uncertainty
体验美好、爱情、冒险和激♥情♥
and beauty and love and risk and passion.
然后 以拒绝、痛苦
And then, it all ends in rejection and agony
悲剧和心碎告终
and tragedy and heartbreak.
每次都是!
Every goddamn time!
我从来没像这样心碎过
Wow. I've never been heartbroken like that.
给 喝了这杯咖啡 已经烧开几个小时了
Here, drink this coffee. It's been boiling for hours.
什么鬼…
What the…
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我是精灵 我很快就能放下
I'm an elf, I bounce.
哒、哒
Boing, boing.
哒
Boing.
艾弗心情不好
Elfo's in some kind of mood.
我在怪胎秀里见过很多风流韵事
You know, I have seen a lot of freak show romances,
从来都没有好结果
and they never end well.
不过都是些大尺度的三人性♥爱♥
Some crazy threesomes, though.
也许艾弗对我来说 永远都是谜一样的小男人
I guess Elfo's always gonna be my little man of mystery.
哒
Boing.
我有那么多的爱 但是却无处安放
I've got so much love and nobody to give it to.
刚才是你打我屁屁吗?
Oh. Did you just smack me on the bumbum?
希望你以后不要再这样了
I hope that doesn't happen again.
我说 请你别再这样了
I said, I hope it doesn't happen again.
再用力点
Harder.
太用力了
Ow! That was too hard.
你是怎么沦落到鱼缸里的?
So how'd you end up in a fish tank?
是那种老掉牙的故事
You know the story.
年轻纯真的小美人鱼离开家乡
Young, wideeyed mermaid sets out from home,
抛下一切 梦想成为聚光灯下耀眼的明星
leaves everything with the dream of seeing her name in lights.
我往哪走了呢?
Where did I go?
对 唯一有灯光的地方 蒸汽国
Yeah, the one place that has lights. Steamland.
总之 我显然不适合大荧幕 或者说…就是不合群
Anyway, apparently, I'm not filmfriendly or… friendly.
所以最终 我去给卡♥通♥片配音了 我挺喜欢这份工作
So I ended up doing cartoon voice work, and I'm happy for the gig and all,
但那没什么成就感
but it's not the most fulfilling.
“嗨 小碧!我是肮脏松鼠!”
"Hi, Bean! I'm Squalid Squirrel!"
拜托 别再那么说话了
Ugh. Don't ever do that again.
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表