剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
我感觉自己好蠢 我漫无目的地一边游 一边想着
I feel so stupid. I was swimming around, being like,
“我要出名 我要暴富 然后买♥♥艘游艇!”
"I'm gonna be so famous and super rich. I'm gonna have a yacht!"
真不该跟其他美人鱼说这些
I shouldn't have told the other mermaids that.
她们会一直挖苦我的
They'll never let me live that down.
我懂你
I know what you mean.
我把一个邪恶的王后带回了自己国家 然后所有人提到我就只会说这件事
You unleash one evil queen on a kingdom and that's, like, all you've ever done.
全速前进!
Yeehaw! Battle speed!
我过去看一下
Um, I'll be right back.
艾弗!慢点!
Elfo! Slow down!
我也想啊 但是不行
Wish I could, but I can't.
真爱的速度只有一个 那就是“飙车”
True love only has one speed and that is "breakneck."
对吧 小姐?
Right, Missy?
谁是小姐?
Who the hell is Missy?
冒险号♥小姐 名字就写在她屁♥股♥上呢
Miss Adventure. The name is right there on her ass.
我就简称她“小姐”了
I call her "Missy" for short.
告诉我你嗑了什么药 等你晕死过去我就知道该怎么办了
Tell me what drugs you're on so I know what to do when you pass out.
还有 药呢?
Also, where are the drugs?
我没嗑药 傻瓜 是纯粹的爱
It's not drugs, silly. It's pure, uncut love.
我沉醉其中不可自拔!
And I'm overdosin'!
若我死了 别再将我复活
When I die, do not resuscitate.
还有 药在小姐的渔具箱里
Also, the drugs are in Missy's tacklebox.
艾弗丧失理智了
Elfo's lost his mind.
不过那听起来比哭哭啼啼的艾弗顺耳
Still, that does sound better than sad Elfo.
他有情绪稳定的一面吗?我还没见过
Is there a stable Elfo that I haven't met yet?
并没有
Not really.
有次我从地狱把他救出来 他报答我的方式就是发了一个月的火
One time, I rescued him from Hell and he thanked me by being pissy for weeks.
还有一次 他对我发脾气 因为在我邮购的花♥园♥地精到货前
Another time, he got mad at me for making him stand in the garden
我让他站在花♥园♥里装一下地精
until my mailorder garden gnome arrived.
我给他付了钱的!
I paid him!
等一下 我没付钱
Wait, no, I didn't.
我是说 我会付的 随便吧!
I mean, I will. Whatever!
还有一次 我们嗑嗨了 艾弗变得特别奇怪
And this one time, Elfo got super weird when we were high
然后 我好像吻了他
and, like, I maybe, kinda, maybe kissed him.
不是吧!你在跟艾弗谈恋爱?
Shut up! You're dating Elfo?
没有 我…
No. I mean, I…
我从来没谈过恋爱
I've never dated anyone.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊 不是…我…没有 我没谈过
I mean, yeah. No… I'm… Or no, I haven't.
好吧 我们来谈谈心
Okay, we're gonna have a talk.
好啊 总比我自己跟自己聊天要好吧
It can't be any worse than the talks I've had inside my own head.
像是:“嘿 小碧 你为什么这么孤单?”
Like, "Hey, Bean, why are you so lonely?"
“不知道 也许因为没有人爱我吧”
"I don't know, maybe because nobody loves me."
“也许你不配被人爱
"Maybe you don't deserve to be loved
因为你就是没那种命”
because that's just not in the cards for you."
“也许我有!”
"But maybe it is!"
“我不知道 但别人都有人爱啊”
"I don't know. You know, everyone else has it."
“是哦 这还用你说!”
"Yeah, I've thought about that! Duh!"
“我到底算什么 内心空虚的行尸走肉吗?”
"What am I, walkin' around, not thinking about anybody?"
“不知道 也许是吧”
"I don't know, maybe you are."
“是啊 也许吧”
"Well, yeah, maybe."
“也许因为你总是自言自语”
"Maybe 'cause you talk to yourself constantly."
“谁不会经常自言自语啊?”
"Who doesn't talk to themselves constantly?"
“每个人都会做内心独白”
"There's an inner monologue goin' all the time."
“并不是每个人都这样 不是的 先生”
"Nope, that is not the case for everybody else. No, sirree."
“别叫我‘先生’”
"Don't call me 'sirree.'"
“我就在那 触手可及”
"I am out there."
“没觉得你触手可及”
"I don't see you out there."
“我绝对是触手可及!其他人见到我 都说:‘她触手可及’”
"I am so out there! Like, anyone else that sees me is like, 'She's out there.'"
“你根本不算触手可及”
"You're not out there at all."
“我其实挺容易接近的”
"Ugh, I am, like, accessible."
“你说啥?”
"What?"
“知道吗?所以我才讨厌跟你聊天”
"You know what? This is why I just hate talking to you."
“你根本不知道我在说什么”
"You have no idea what I'm really saying."
“我想说一件事 而你却解读成…”
"I'm trying to say one thing and you interpret it…"
“你没在听我说话”
"Like, you're not listening."
“不!是你没听我说话!”
"No! You're not listening!"
“我听得可认真了!”
"Uhuh. I am so listening!"
嘿 莫拉
Hey, Mora.
你还在这儿啊
You're here still.
干吗?你笑什么?
What? Why are you laughing?
你真是个怪人
You're so weird.
船出了点小问题 不过别担心
Uh, small issue with the boat, but don't worry,
我对处理逐渐结束的关系很有经验
I got a lot of experience with relationships coming to a grinding halt.
不好意思 我们在说什么来着?
Wait, sorry. What were we talking about?
对了 在说你可悲的爱情生活 抱歉 请继续
Oh, wait, yeah, your pathetic love life. Sorry, yes, continue.
我不知道
I don't know.
我跟很多人…做过很多事
I have done, like, so much with so many people,
比如接吻和…抚摸
and, like, kissed, and like… And, like, touched stuff,
然后动来动去 还有说情话
and, like, moved around, and, like, talked.
那你怎么会还没谈过恋爱? 我也不知道
But then why is it not leading to dating? I don't know.
我从没做过谈恋爱该做的事
I haven't done any of those things.
虽然我吻过很多人和动物
I have kissed a bunch of people and animals.
小碧 我能问你一个严肃的问题吗?
Hey, Bean, can I ask you a serious question?
你为什么只穿了一只鞋?
Why are you wearing just one boot?
看不出来哪里出故障了
I can't tell what's broken.
这都是堆什么乱七八糟的
I have no idea what I'm looking at.
我
爱
大
船
:
维
修
手
册
你们要是都有图解就好了
I wish all you gals came with a diagram.
等一下 这是倒过来的
Oh, wait, it's upside down.
脱掉它 小碧
Take it off, Bean.
可我爱这只鞋 我们一起经历了风风雨雨
I don't know, I love this boot. We've been through a lot together.
而且 万一我找到另一只鞋了呢?
And what if I find my other boot?
嘿!
Hey!
不过 谢了
Thanks, though.
见鬼!
Damn it!
艾弗!你还好吧?
Elfo? Are you okay down there?
当然
Oh, sure.
就是小姐在和我闹别扭
Missy and I are just having a little lovers' spat.
那不是我说的
No, that's not what I said.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
我不会再道歉了
No, I'm not going to apologize anymore.
绝不!
No!
对不起!
I'm sorry!
真的很对不起!
I'm so sorry!
别再那么看着我了!
Stop looking at me like that!
我好脆弱 你好狠心
I'm so vulnerable and you're so mean.
我们亲一下好吗?
Can we just kiss?
亲吻总是能解决一切问题
That always solves everything.
求你!
Please!
艾弗? 干吗?
Elfo? Yeah?
你真的没事吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
完全没事!
Totally fine!
干脆我带你们游回梦之国吧?
Why don't I just swim you guys back to Dreamland?
谢了 但我不喜欢被淹死
Thanks, but I'm not real into drowning.
只要拉着我的手 你就能在水里呼吸
If you hold my hand, you can breathe underwater.
真的吗?
Really?
艾弗 上来 莫拉要带我们游回梦之国
Hey, Elfo, get up here. Mora's gonna swim us back to Dreamland.
随你们的便 我是不会抛弃小姐的
You two do whatever you want, but I'm not abandoning Missy.
失恋让人疯狂
Ugh. Heartbreak can make you so crazy.
这事我不常跟人说
Like, okay, I don't share this often,
几年前 我曾经深深地坠入爱河
but, like, a couple years back, I fell deeply in love.
我当时特别开心 那是纯粹的幸福
I was so happy. It was pure bliss.
但突然有一天 哗!它就那么结束了
But then one day, splash! It was over.
我悲痛欲绝 你知道我做了什么吗?
I was devastated. So you know what I did?
什么?
What?
我找到一大块湿透的浮木 把它拖上岸
I found a giant piece of soggy driftwood, dragged it up onto the beach.
在阳光下晒干 然后削成了跟她等身大小的雕塑
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表