剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
We think this issue should be canceled.
也行 没关系 如果没有人愿意顶替她…
Right, well, fair enough, if nobody is willing to take her place--
我来顶替她吧 -什么?
I'll do it. -Excuse me?
我来顶替她 我愿意顶替她的岗位
I'll take her place. I'll step into her shoes.
交给我吧 -你确定?
I'll do it. -Really?
我确定 -不行 我们不准
Absolutely. -[Jenny] No, you can't.
我们已经做出宣布了 如今却被你搞砸了
We are making a statement. You're ruining our statement.
各位 -我明白露易丝在你们心中的地位
Look, girls, I know Louise meant a lot to you all.
艾琳 她没死 是“还”没死
She's not dead, Erin. -Well, not yet.
我当然也喜欢她不会死
Hopefully, she won't, you know, die,
但如果她死了 戏还是要继续演下去
but if she does, the show must go on.
迈克尔修女 这有错吗?
Isn't that right, Sister Michael?
我被你吓着了
You terrify me.
你没资格当编辑
You can't be the editor.
艾琳 你根本没写过文章
You've never written an article, Erin.
因为有个“鲁伯特默多克” 不批我写的文章
That's because I can't get anything past Rupert Murdoch over there.
你这么做是不对的 迈克尔修女 你不能同意
This isn't fair. You can't let it happen, Sister.
我懂 不过我已经闷坏了 看来我很可能会同意
I know, but I'm bored now, so it looks like I probably will.
祝你们好运
Good luck, all.
♪ Yeah ♪
杰瑞 你怎么会把单据弄不见了?
How could you have lost the wee docket, Gerry?
对啊 大家都知道单据交由你保管了
Aye, everybody knows you have to hang on to the wee docket.
我已经道歉过了
Look, I've said that I'm sorry.
天啊 那些是我生日当天拍的照片
They were my birthday photos, for God's sake.
玛丽 这绝对足以构成离婚的理由
There's definitely grounds for an annulment here, Mary.
人生中只有过一次33岁生日
I mean, you only turn 33 once.
玛丽 说实话 你已经过了好几次33岁生日了
You've been 33 a few times now, in fairness, Mary.
在这种情形下说话倒大胆起来了?
Well, aren't you a brave man, given the circumstances?
玛丽 你考虑看看吧?
Mary, come on. Would you not reconsider?
不行 爸 -求你跟他离婚吧
[Mary] No, Da. -[Joe] Please, love.
就这一次 -爸 我不准你伤害他
Just the once. -I'm not letting you hit him, Da.
我难过极了 在那之前我效仿“康尼減肥法”
I'm devastated. That was when I lost the half-stone
所以拍照那刻足足瘦了3公斤
doing the Rosemary Conley, as well.
所以才能突出锁骨
My collar bone was sort of poking through my skin.
玛丽 你忘了吗?
Do you remember, Mary?
莎拉 你已经够瘦了
Aye, you were far too thin, Sarah.
我知道 那时的我太美了
No, it was. It was brilliant,
我很少有值得留念的照片
and now I haven't got so much as a photograph to look back on.
听好 单据不见了…
Look, it's gone. The docket's gone.
放下 行吗? 你自己放下吧
Why don't we just move on? -Why don't you just move out?
猜猜谁成了校刊编辑?
Guess who's been made editor of the school magazine!
是我 我成了校刊编辑
Me! I have.
不敢相信吧? 天啊 白衬衫变色了
Can you believe it? -[Mary] Oh, Christ. My whites.
我知道单据怎么了
I think I know what happened to the wee docket.
If My Friends Could See Me Now" playing]
♪ If they could see me now That old gang of mine ♪
♪ I'm eatin' fancy chow And drinkin' fancy wine ♪
♪ I'd like those stumblebums To see for a fact ♪
♪ The kind of top-drawer First-rate chums I attract ♪
♪ All I can say is "Wow, look at where I am" ♪
♪ I landed, pow Right in a pot of jam ♪
傻♥逼♥
Dick.
♪ If my friends could see me-- ♪
我的团队 早上好
Good morning, team!
人呢?
Where is everyone?
她们辞职了
They quit.
什么?不会吧?
What? You're not serious.
艾琳 我想你昨天的决定不符合规矩
They all think what you did was pretty out of order, Erin.
原来如此 -而且你有点无情 -知道了
I see. -And that you're a bit ruthless.
冷血 -是
Okay. -And cold.
没有人尊重你
Right. -Nobody really has any respect for you.
知道了 谢谢
Yes, all right, thank you.
感谢你留下来 爱斯玲
Well, I appreciate that you're still here, Aisling.
我由衷感谢你 说实话
I really do. I'm not gonna lie.
团队只剩下我们两人 日后肯定不容易
Just the two of us, it's gonna be tough,
既然你不害怕挑战 那我也不怕了
but if you're not afraid of the challenge, then neither am I.
我只是来带走我的吸入器
Yeah. I only came back because I forgot my inhaler.
很好 滚出去
Fine. Puff off.
我不需要你 我不需要你们任何人
I don't need you. I don't need any of you.
我有自己的团队 我要让你们知道自己有多么像外行人
I've got my own people, and we'll show you up for the amateurs that you are.
我有的都是顶尖人才 听见了吗?
My people are shit hot. Do you hear me?
是顶尖人才
Shit hot!
好 知道了…
[James] Okay. Right. Okay.
要怎么开始新的一行?
How do I do a new line again?
按下回车键 -詹姆斯
[Michelle] Return. Jesus, James.
我说过多少次了? -回车键
How many times? -Return.
我不明白
I can't understand. -[copier beeping]
别闹了 不会吧?
Come on! -Seriously?
你可以安静下来吗?
Will you be quiet?
我正在绞尽脑汁激发创意
I'm trying to get my creative juices flowing over here.
行了 别再重复这句话了
Okay. You're gonna have to never say that again.
够了 我
Enough. Come on.
们得加紧速度 今天一定要有些头绪
We need to make a call on our late story.
好吧 那我们…
Okay. So, let's...
你可以不要那么做吗?
Would you stop doing that, please?
艾琳 我无法让心跳慢下来
I can't let my heart rate drop, I'm afraid, Erin.
我们来看过 这些我们最喜欢的专题点子
Let's just run through some of our favorite ideas.
首先是“动物”
So, firstly, animals.
动物?谁可以解说一下?
Animals. Can someone elaborate? -[Erin] Yeah.
这个概念主要集中在动物身上
So, this concept would focus on animals,
配图是长得像动物的名人照片
alongside pictures of famous people who look a bit like animals.
米歇尔菲佛看起来像一只猫 没错
Michelle Pfeiffer looks like a cat. -Exactly.
知道了 这是以“动物”为专题
[James] Okay. Right. Animals.
下一个是什么?鞋…
Uh, what's the next one? Shoes of the--
世界各地的鞋子 意思是…
Shoes of the world. -And that involves...?
这个专题主要讲述 世界各地不同风格的鞋子
So, this piece would concentrate on different shoes from around the world,
配图是… 你们懂的 就是世界各地不同风格的鞋子
sitting alongside pictures of, you know, different shoes from around the world.
懂了
Okay.
例如俄♥罗♥斯♥人穿靴子是因为…
So, like, how in Russia they wear boots because--
那边气候严寒 -印度人穿凉鞋是因为…
It's Baltic. -And in India they wear sandals because--
那边气候炎热
It's boiling.
就这样而已吗?
So that's it, is it?
有什么想法吗?
Thoughts?
实话实说 这些点子好像行不通
I'm not totally convinced by either of them, if I'm honest.
(新一♥期♥校刊:一、动物、配图 二、世界各地的鞋子
天啊 这些点子都很烂
Oh, my God. They're shit.
简直烂透了
They're absolutely shit.
我们怎么能出版这种烂东西?
How can we print this utter shit?
别紧张 -你叫我“别紧张”?
Okay, don't panic. -Don't panic?
詹姆斯 你叫我“别紧张”?
Don't panic, James?
“世界各地的鞋子” 我们连这是什么意思也不知道
"Shoes of the world". What does that even mean?
我们搞砸了 -不是 不会有事的
Yeah, we're fucked. -[Erin] No. It's okay.
不会有事的 我们…
It's gonna be okay.
我们只是需要稍微改变切入点
We-we-we just need to change our approach slightly.
写作比赛的作品?
The writing competition?
没错 这里面肯定有 我们可以抄袭的作品
Exactly. There's bound to be something in here we can steal.
我们抄袭参赛者的作品就行了
We can just steal something,
我们抄袭参赛者的点子
and we'll-we'll just steal someone's idea
然后说是我们自己的点子
and we'll pass it off as our own.
这就叫“剽窃他人学术成果”
Journalistic integrity at its finest.
“寻找自我”?一派胡言
"Searching for Myself"? What a load of balls.
天啊 让我们看看
Oh, my God. -Let's see.
“同性恋少年的窒息私生活”
"Suffocation: The Secret Life of a Gay Teenager".
作者是无名氏
It's anonymous.
不是我写的 不是
It wasn't me. -[Erin] No.
作者是个女生 我要写一个真实存在的女同志故事
This was written by a girl. A real-life lesbian walks among us.
我不相信女同志真的存在
I don't really believe in lesbians.
太棒了 我们出版这篇文章就对了
This is perfect. We'll just print this.
艾琳 别闹了 我们不能这么做 为什么?
Come on, Erin, you can't do that. -Why not?
我们会惹上麻烦的 而且是天大的麻烦
We'll get in trouble, real trouble, big trouble.
你们不害怕引起争议吧?
You're not afraid of a bit of controversy?
谁说的?当然害怕
Yes. Actually, yes, I am.
艾琳 这种事做过了 就会留下永远的痕迹
Something like this could go on our permanent record, Erin.
克莱尔 哪一个比较重要?
And what's more important, Clare?
害怕留下永远的痕迹 还是… 讲出这个可怜少女的故事?
Your permanent record or... telling this poor girl's story?
害怕留下永远的痕迹
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表