剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
反正只是她的答录机
It was only her answer machine anyway.
你好 很抱歉我错过了你的电♥话♥ -看吧?你可以挂了
[Maureen] Hello, sorry to miss your call. -See? Now hang up.
你可以留言给莫林... 刮掉 艾琳!
Like to leave a message for Maureen... -Hang up, Erin.
还有托托 这样我们会尽快答复你
[barking] -...Toto, we'll get back to you -as soon as we can. -[answering machine beeps]
你把托托给了莫林·马拉基
You gave Toto to Maureen Malarkey?
小特格尔刚刚去世了
Wee Tigger had just passed.
她很孤独
She was lonely.
那个教堂... 她在那
The chapel. She was there.
那只狗是托托!
That dog was Toto.
哦 这样一切都能解释了 对吧 妈咪?
Oh, it's all adding up now, isn't it, Mammy?
这样最好 艾琳 你对他的死做了假 妈!
It's all for the best, Erin. -You staged his death, Ma.
我以为我失去了他 你确实失去了他
I thought I'd lost him. -Well, you have lost him.
我们可不会把他接回来 -什么?
We're not taking him back. -What?
拜托!他是只差劲的狗!
Ah, come on. He's a shit dog.
托托可不是差劲的狗!
Toto was not a shit dog.
他可比不上吉普赛 闭嘴!我受够了!
Well, he was no Gypsy. -Stop it. I'm sick of it.
你不能把所有的动物
You can't compare every animal you have
都和你五岁时候养的狗比!
to the dog you had when you were five years old.
我可以 而且我愿意
I can and I will. -[doorbell rings]
你不会告诉外公的 对吧?
You're not going to tell your granda, are you?
这个嘛 我需要点时间来考虑
Well, I'm going to need some time to think about that.
太美了
很可爱 再来一张
[camera shutters click] -Lovely. And another one.
美极了 再来
[camera shutters click] -Beautiful. And another one.
给我一分钟
I'll be one minute.
好 那给我拍一张
[Michelle] Right, get one of me now.
[camera shutters click]
来颗硬糖?
Bonbon?
好不平凡的一天
What a day.
上帝啊 这真的很硬
God, this is really hard.
这太难以置信了 这糖总这么硬吗?
Oh, it's been incredible. -Were they always this hard?
你知道么 和你说实话 艾琳
You know, to tell you the truth, Erin,
我最近有一些信仰危机
I've been having a bit of a crisis of faith recently.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
真实的 我的下巴都要破了
Seriously, it's like a jawbreaker.
最近一直挑战重重 真的?
It's been very challenging. -Really?
对不起 我得吐出来了
Sorry, I'm going to have to spit this out.
你知道 这越来越有挑战性
And you know, it became more challenging...
当我遇到了这个棒极了的女孩
when I met this amazing girl.
有这种... -来电的感觉?
There was just this... -Connection?
说得对!
Exactly.
你知道么 这让我怀疑一切 质疑一切
You know, made me question everything, doubt everything.
谁知道呢 如果上帝没有给我这个迹象 我可能就不做牧师去和她在一起了
If God hadn't sent me this sign, I might have left the priesthood to be with her.
要是他没有呢?
What if he didn't?
什么?
I'm sorry?
没有给你这个迹象 我的意思是 仅仅是假设一下
Send you the sign, I mean. Just for argument's sake.
他的确给了 艾琳
Well, he did, Erin.
你知道我永远也不能离开他了
You know, I could never abandon him now.
这不是真的
It's not true. -What?
我们在说谎 我们一直在说谎
We're lying. We've been lying.
根本没微笑 没哭泣
There was no smirking, no weeping.
我的狗都没死 他现在和莫林·马拉基在一起住
The dog's not even dead. He's living with Maureen Malarkey.
这一切都不是真的 彼得! 全都是胡扯!
None of it's true, Peter. It's all balls.
但好消息是 你现在自♥由♥了 我们自♥由♥了
But the good news is you're free. We're free.
我们可以在一起了
We can be together.
[pop song plays]
彼得
Peter.
彼得 你要去哪里? 彼得 等等
Peter, Peter, where are you going? Peter, wait.
我有个超级棒的消息 我感受到了呼召
I've got the most amazing news. I've had a calling.
我决定要跟随你的脚步
I've decided to follow in your footsteps.
我决定了要服侍神 别做这样的鸟人 詹姆斯
I've decided to serve God. -Don't be such a dick, James.
♪ I said goodbye ♪
他就要这样放弃做牧师了 是吗 完完全全的?
[Michelle] So he's just going to pack in the priesthood now, is he? Completely?
这个嘛 他又不能做兼♥职♥
You can't exactly go part-time.
全因为我们
All because of us.
不是全因为我们 欧拉
Not all because of us, Orla.
好吧 有一点点是因为我们
I mean, a bit because of us.
但主要是因为 他与“头发与潇洒”里的一个染发师
But mostly because it turns out he had a connection
产生了火花
with one of the colorists in Hair and Flair,
就是为莎拉做头发的那个
who does our Sarah's forwards, by the way.
而据说 她是个荡♥妇♥
And apparently she's a dirty tramp.
所以你懂的 祝你好运 彼得
So, you know, good luck with that, Peter.
至少你妈没有因为狗尿门事件生气
At least your ma was all right with Dog Piss Gate.
我以为她要大发雷霆了呢
I thought she was going to go fucking nuts.
让我这么说吧
Let me put it this way.
我把我妈关在了她自己设计的笼子里
I have locked my mother in a cage designed by her own art.
她这回可真是作茧自缚了
Oh, she has been well and truly hoist by her own petard.
你可以换一个说法吗? 我一个字也没听懂
Could you put it another way? I didn't understand a word of that.
我算是在勒索她 啊 真开心
Sort of blackmailing her. -Oh, happy days.
神啊 这一切都太伤人了!
God, it's all so mortifying.
很快一切都会过去的 -你们看到这个了吗?
It'll all blow over soon. -[James] Have you seen this?
(惊天大骗局)
老天爷啊! 不
Jesus Christ. -[gasps]
这很好 “惊天”在英格兰是褒义 对吧 詹姆斯?
This is good. "Wicked" means "good" in England, doesn't it?
但我们不在英格兰 对吧 米歇尔?
But we're not in England, are we, Michelle?
而且我的奶♥子♥在这里看上去棒极了
And my tits look amazing in that top.
[laughs]
当然了 这是事情的重点
Well, sure, that's the main thing. -[door opens]
女士们
Ladies...
♪ Tears from my eyes ♪
♪ Since you've gone ♪
(保持安静 历史考试进行中)
♪ All I do is cry ♪
♪ Won't somebody help me? ♪
♪ Somebody help me ♪
♪ Can't you see ♪
♪ That my baby has left me? ♪
♪ She left me reeling and rocking ♪
♪ Walking the floor ♪
♪ She left a note last night... ♪
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表