剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
因为乔开得真的很快
'Cause Joe drives really fast.
他闯红灯 转弯时一边的两个轮子都腾空了 真棒
He, like, runs through red lights and takes corners on two wheels. It is class!
真的
It really is.
如果可以的话 我想坐奎因先生的车
I think I'll hop in with Mr. Quinn, if that's okay.
我也是
Me too.
我坐我爸的车 他让我抽烟
I'll go with me da. He lets me smoke.
你跟我们一起吗? 让我们自己置于危险境地 是怎么回事?
You're coming? What about the grave danger we're putting ourselves in?
是要担心 但实际上我的周日晚餐 都没东西吃 所以…
It's a concern, but so is the fact I have nothing in for me Sunday dinner, so...
好的 乔 你开车跟在我后面
All right, Joe, if you just follow me.
为什么要我跟着你?
Now, why should I follow you?
地图在我手上
I've got the map. -Aye.
现在在我手上了 爸爸
Well, now I have the map. -Ach, Da.
乔 今天所有事情都很难做
Joe, it's all just a bit trickier today.
很大的路障 很多的改道
There are so many roadblocks up.
你知道 我靠开车为生
There are so many diversions and, you know, I drive for a living.
他说得好像这是什么值得骄傲的事情
He says this like it's something to be proud of.
听着 我们只要尽量
Look, we just need to get out of this place as quickly
快速安静的离开这里
and as quietly as possible.
你知道我多大了吗 小子?
You know what age I am, boy?
你知道我经历了多少这样的游♥行♥吗?
You know how many of these parades I've lived through?
你以为我不知道局势变化很快吗?
You think I don't realize how quickly a situation can turn?
你觉得我会让家人置于险境吗?
Do you think I'd do anything to put my family at risk?
不 当然不是 对不起
No, of course not. I'm sorry.
好
Aye.
看什么看 混♥蛋♥?
What are you looking at, you tangerine toe?
好了 外公
[Erin] Okay, Granda.
我认为现在的情况… 如果我说错了纠正我
I think what's happened here is, now correct me if I'm wrong,
但我觉得你♥爸♥爸刚刚闯过了警戒线
but I think your father has just driven through a police barricade.
事情已经发生了
[Mary] Well, it's done now.
哦 没错 这可能没什么大不了的
Oh, that's true. It's probably not even that big a deal,
如果你对我们周围的 橙色党视而不见
if you ignore the fact that Orangemen are circling us
我们他妈就像猎物一样
as though we're their fucking prey.
要出大事
[Mary] It'll be grand.
我开始理解莫比·迪克的感受了
I'm starting to understand how Moby Dick must feel.
天哪 我都流汗了
Christ, I'm sweating here.
在我自己的镇子里 别指挥我该怎么走
[Joe] You lot tell me where I can and can't go in my own town?
橙色混♥蛋♥
Orange bastards!
当然 我没预料到吗?
Sure, didn't I predict this?
你没有
No, you didn't.
我说了这次旅行会让我们 陷入危险境地 艾琳
I said this trip would place us in grave danger, Erin.
跟我说的一样
Those were my very words.
这不是危险境地
This isn't grave danger.
看 那警♥察♥用枪指着我们
Oh, look. That cop is pointing his gun at us.
情况是不太好 但这只是个麻烦
I mean, it's not ideal, but this is more of a pickle.
这是麻烦 是不是 外公? 就是个麻烦
It's a pickle, isn't it, Granda? It's just a pickle.
混♥蛋♥
Assholes!
好吧 那么
Okay, then.
那么你帮我算一下 莎拉? 当然可以 亲爱的
So, would you do me a reading, Sarah? -I would, surely, love.
长大吧 米歇尔
Grow up, Michelle.
卡牌不能预测你的未来
Deck of cards can't actually predict your future.
荒谬 是中世纪的玩意
It's ridiculous. It's medieval.
一群狗屎
Shower of shites!
他们看起来不是很高兴 是吗?
They really don't look that happy, do they?
为什么我们不能解释 这是个意外呢? -我们不想惹麻烦
Why don't we explain it was an accident, that we don't want any trouble?
我不在这里下车 -让他们中的一个下车
I'm not going out there. -Send one of the wains.
什么? -什么?
What? -What?
让英格兰小子去 他们可能会给点面子
Well, the wee fella's English. They might respect that.
我真觉得他们会给面子的 -去吧 孩子
I think they would respect that. -Away you go, son.
你说真的吗? 会很棒的
You're not serious. -It'll be grand.
我确定他们内心里都是讲道理的
Underneath it all, I'm sure they're reasonable enough people.
绝对不行
Absolutely no chance.
我要什么时候才能见到这家伙?
And how soon am I gonna meet this fella?
很快了 非常快
Dead soon. Really soon.
告诉我 他长得帅吗?
And answer me this. Is he a ride?
当然
Oh, God, aye.
是偶尔玩玩 还是长♥期♥发展的?
Is it just a casual thing, or are we talking a keeper here?
我看到了婚姻
I'm thinking marriage.
见鬼 稳住 姑娘
Holy fuck. -Catch yourself on.
想想 现在我可以正在看着他
To think, I could be staring at him right now.
你不能和橙党党员结婚 米歇尔
You can't marry an Orangeman, Michelle.
真是可惜 你们看 我觉得真的很性感
That's a pity, 'cause I think there's something really sexy
他们这么恨我们这件事
about the fact that they hate us so much.
♪ Holiday ♪
♪ Celebrate ♪
我希望你♥爸♥爸会感谢我
I hope your father appreciates the fact that I was the one
是我把大家从混乱中解救出来 他不会的
who got us out of that mess. -He won't.
实际上刚才没人相信 你是日本游客 杰瑞
Nobody back there actually believed you were a Japanese tourist, Gerry.
他们全都觉得你是疯子 同情你而已
They all thought you were a nutcase. They took pity on you.
不 天哪 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Dear God, no.
怎么了? -我找不到钱包了
What's wrong? -I can't find my purse.
我看见你的钱包了 -不 那是我的英镑钱包
I can see your purse right there. -No, that's my sterling purse.
我是说放爱尔兰镑的钱包 我找不到爱尔兰镑钱包了 杰瑞
I'm talking about my punt purse. I can't find my punt purse, Gerry.
“圣安东尼保佑 上帝的恩典使你成为
Blessed Saint Anthony, the grace of God has made you
所有丢失和被盗物品的守护神
the patron saint of all things lost and stolen.
今天我怀着孩童之爱 信心满满地向你求助…”
I turn to you this day with childlike love and deep confidence--
玛丽 冷静 -冷静 杰瑞?
Look, Mary, calm down-- -Calm down, Gerry?
我们没有爱尔兰镑了
We have no punts.
去自♥由♥邦不能没有爱尔兰镑
We can't go to the Free State without punts.
我们没爱尔兰镑了 连一镑都没有
We're puntless. We haven't a punt between us.
我焦虑症要发作了
Oh, God, I think... I think I'm having a panic attack.
该死的爱尔兰镑 就因为这个?
Oh, stupid punts. -Over this?
所以之前发生的事没什么大不了
So what happened back there was totally fine, but this
这个就让你焦虑了? 不 你得掉头
is worth having a panic attack about? -You have to turn around.
那还不如让我和你♥爸♥私奔
There is more chance of me
去夏威夷的人字拖商店…
eloping with your father to a flip-flop shop in Hawaii--
好吧 那我们什么也买♥♥不了
Look, okay, fine, but that means we won't be able to buy anything,
没有食物 我们全都会饿死
which means we'll have no food, which means we'll all starve to death.
所以好好想想 杰瑞 实际上你知道吗?
So, you know, on your head be it, Gerry. Oh, actually, do you know what?
我想我放到行李箱里了
I think I put it in the suitcase.
错误警报 圣安东尼 抱歉打搅你了
False alarm there, Saint Anthony. Sorry for troubling you.
♪ It would be ♪
♪ It would be so nice ♪
这个混♥蛋♥要干什么?
What's this prick up to now?
你在干什么 奇诺傻♥逼♥?
What the hell were you playing at back there, "Kemosabe"?
这个是北美印第安人用语
That's actually a Native American term.
你扮的是谁? 日本人
Who were you meant to be? -Japanese.
德里没有多少日本游客吧?
I didn't think you get much Japanese tourism in Derry, do you?
对 所以根本没人信 傻瓜
Aye, 'cause that's why it wasn't believable, dickweed.
怎么了?为什么停下来? 我的爱尔兰镑钱包在行李箱里
What's going on? Why have we stopped? -Punt purse is in the suitcase.
爱尔兰镑不好用 他们为什么不用英镑
Punts are such a pain in the ass. Why can't they just use sterling?
他们用过一阵子 莎拉 但然后你知道 发生了隔离事件
Well, they did for a while, Sarah, but then, you know, partition happened.
上帝啊
Holy God!
天哪
Jesus Christ!
不是你把他放进去的吧 玛丽阿姨?
Did you not put him in there, Aunt Mary?
不 不是我 好的 你好吗?
No, I did not. -All right? How's it going?
不太糟 你呢?
Not too bad. Not too bad. And yourself?
抱歉 你是谁?
I'm sorry, who are you?
我叫埃米特
Ah, Emmett's the name.
不是我的真名 但我必须用这个名字
Well, not my real name, like, but it'll have to do.
反正我就不留你们了
Anyway, I'll not be keeping you.
等等 -嗯?
[Mary] No, hold on. Wait. -Yeah?
不介意告诉我们 你在后备箱干什么?
Do you mind telling us what you're doing in there?
哦 对
Oh, right.
过去的24小时里
Well, during the last 24 hours,
穿越边境成了我的首要任务
crossing the border has become somewhat of a priority for me.
所以我四处打听
So, I did a bit of asking around, you know,
就会是碰运气 也许有人要往那边去
just on the off chance someone would be heading down that way,
就打听到你们了 然后就这样了
and your name came up, and, there you have it.
不可思议 好的 很高兴见到你们
Fantastic. -All right? Lovely to meet you.
♪ We need a holiday ♪
我震惊了 太疯狂了
I'm in shock. It's insane.
我没想过会喜欢他 -什么?
I don't even think I fancy him. -What?
显然是他 显然是我老公
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表