剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
开始了? 他们已经开始了?
[Ma Mary] Already? They've started already?
我觉得只是彩排 亲爱的
Think it's just a rehearsal, love.
从1795年起 他们就一直演奏这三首曲子
They've been playing the same three songs since 1795.
他们还需要彩排什么?
What do they need to rehearse for?
熟能生巧 玛丽阿姨
Well, practice makes perfect, Aunt Mary.
所以他们才那么棒
You know, that is why they are so cracker.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
你说橙色联盟很棒吗?
Did you just call the Orange Order "cracker"?
我正在考虑加入他们
I'm considering joining.
我认为他们不接受天主教♥徒♥ 欧拉
I don't think they accept Catholics, Orla,
甚至都不承认天主教的存在
or, you know, acknowledge our right to exist.
过来帮我们 杰瑞 这个关不上
Give us a hand here, Gerry. This'll not close.
我们得离开这里
We need to shift ourselves.
我们是这里仅存的共和兄弟会员了 放松 亲爱的
We're the last Fenians standing. -Relax, love.
离暴♥乱♥开始还有一两个小时
We've a good two or three hours before the rioting starts.
跨越边界前 我是不会放松的 爸爸
I'll not settle myself until we're over that border, Da.
你确定要带着这个大钟吗 亲爱的?
You're absolutely sure we need the big clock, love?
我们讨论过了 杰瑞 你真的不想带小点的钟?
We've been through this. -Don't want to bring the wee clock?
小点的我看不惯
I can't be doing with the wee clock.
你对大钟到底有什么意见?
What exactly is your problem with the big clock?
我没什么意见
I wouldn't say I have a problem, as such.
就是又重又占地方
It's just much heavier and takes up a lot of room.
我一直跟你说 玛丽 事情就是这么开始的
I'm telling you, Mary. That's how it starts.
他在命令你该带什么尺寸的钟
Now he's dictating what size of clock you can pack.
下回他会告诉你该穿什么 该说什么
Next he'll be telling you what to wear, what to say.
很快你会假死 换个新身份重新生活
Before you know it, you'll be faking your own death, assuming a new identity.
艾琳 我告诉过你 别让他看《与敌共眠》
Erin, I told you not to let him watch that Sleeping with the Enemy.
阻止不了他 妈妈 -好电影
[Erin] Couldn't stop him, Mammy. -Great show.
放到车后备箱里
Stick that in the boot.
这个小孩子都拎得动
You'll be as well getting one of the wains to do it.
让开
Out of the way.
好
[door opens] -Right.
听啊 快听听
Listen to it. I mean, just listen to it.
我是说 我不… 为什么他们这么吵?
They can't-- I mean, they don't-- Why do they have to be so loud?
深呼吸 亲爱的 -我更难受 克莱尔
Breathe, love. -It's far worse for me, Clare.
我是说 我的听力完美 同一段我读了47遍
I mean, my hearing is impeccable. -I've read the same paragraph 47 times
因为我无法集中精神 因为… 天哪 这个噪音
because I can't concentrate, because-- Oh my God, the noise!
这头鲸鱼 (《白鲸记》) 他受了重伤 奎因女士
This whale, he's a bad brute, Mrs. Quinn.
我想知道他们抓到他没有
I have to know if they catch him.
我能和你们一起走吗 求求你了?
Can I come away with you, please?
好的 如果你妈不反对 没什么不行的
Okay, well, if your mother has no objections, I don't see why not.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我永远不会忘 谢谢
I'll never forget this. Thank you!
她就是带你去波特努的活动住♥宅♥ 不是捐肾给你 克莱尔
She's taking you to a caravan in Portnoo. She's not giving you a kidney, Clare.
听着 玛丽 我刚刚做了占卜
Listen, Mary. I just did a reading.
卡片说 如果我们进行这次旅行 我们会陷入极大危险
The cards say if we go on this wee holiday we're placing ourselves in grave danger,
老实说 这可不是危言耸听
which I'm not buzzing about, to be honest.
你又不是灵媒 莎拉阿姨
You're not psychic, Aunt Sarah.
我是灵媒 艾琳
I am psychic, Erin.
我上过课 我有证书
I did a course. I got a certificate.
这个看起来不妙
Aye, this does not look good.
还没预测出彩票号♥码吗?
Still no sign of the lottery numbers?
没有 爸爸
[Sarah] No, Daddy.
通灵这种高级货 不是想算什么就算什么的
This psychic carry-on, it's not all it's cracked up to be, you know.
昨天晚上 我被这个 哭泣的声音吵醒
Last night, I woke up to this wailing sound.
我告诉自己 天哪 是帕特奶奶
I thought to myself, "Jesus, it's Granny Pat.
她想重返人间
She's trying to cross over."
后来才发现是隔壁的阿奇
Now, it turned out it was only Aggie next door.
她把电热毯开到了最高档
She'd put the electric blanket on full whack
把自己的腿给烫了
and scalded the legs of herself.
但这仍然可能是…
But still, it could just as easily have been--
死去亲戚的破碎灵魂?
The disembodied spirit of a dead relative?
正是 我的神经很敏感
Exactly. My nerves are wrecked.
我就像生活在刀尖上
I'm living on a knife's edge here.
这里有卜卜米吗?
Is there any Rice Krispies? -[Orla] Shh! Shh!
这是最棒的一段打击乐
This is the best bit.
好的 各位保持冷静
Okay, everyone. Remain calm.
我需要你们仔细听好
I need you all to listen very carefully.
好的 我进来了
[Mary] Okay, I'm going in. -[door opens]
看在上帝的份上
[knocking] -For the love of God,
别进来
don't come in here!
一切都好吗 玛丽? 退后 迪尔德丽
Everything all right, Mary? -Stay back, Deidre.
这地方是个死亡陷阱
This place is a death trap.
听着 玛丽 我不想这样对你
Mary, I hate to do this to you,
但我和马丁都上晚班
but me and Martin are both working nights,
我又不放心让这两个孩子单独待着 因为今天这个情况
and I'm nervous about leaving these two, what with the day that's on it.
我想有没有机会 你能带他们一起去?
Don't suppose you could take them with you?
不行 迪尔德丽 就是… -英格兰人的事?
Ach, away, Deidre, it's just-- -The English thing?
听着 玛丽 我理解
[sighs] Listen, Mary, I understand.
我是说 即使他是我侄子 我也很难迈过这个坎
I mean, he's my nephew, and even I find it hard to get past.
老实说 我有时看着他就觉得
If I'm totally honest, there's times when I look at him and I feel...
纯粹的厌恶
well, it's pure hatred.
我没夸张 不 不是因为他是英格兰人
I'll not dress it up. -No, no, it's not the English thing.
不是因为他是同性恋吧?
Hope to God it's not the gay thing you're offended by.
我不是同性恋 因为这样我会对你很失望 玛丽
There is no gay thing. -Because I'd be disappointed in you, Mary,
我没说谎 当然不是
I'll not lie. -Of course not.
他的同性恋抵消了 他是英格兰人的事实
I mean, if anything, the gay thing sort of cancels out the English thing.
再说一次 我不是同性恋
Again, no gay thing.
你不想承认 詹姆斯 你的柜深的我都看不见
You wouldn't move over there, James? I can't see past your massive closet.
我就是不确定我们还有没有房♥间
I'm just not sure we'll have room in the caravan.
会很棒的 男人可以在外面搭帐篷
It'll be grand. Us men can camp outside.
天哪 -天哪
Oh, God. -Oh, God.
跑到街对面问杰姆 肯不肯把帐篷借给我们
Run and ask Jim across the road for the lend of his tent.
十分感谢 玛丽 我欠你一个人情
Well, thanks a million, Mary. I owe you one.
如果在外出期间希望让瑞恩 帮忙解决山墙问题 只管开口
If you want our Ryan to sort that gable wall of yours out, you've only to ask.
我们的山墙怎么了?
What's wrong with our gable wall?
(奋起抵抗)天啊 你觉得这是凶兆吗?
[Mary] Christ's sake. -[Sarah] Do you think it's an omen?
好的
[band continues playing loudly] -Right?
现在看看
Now watch.
这个怎么样? 哇
What about that? -Whoa!
姑娘们 我告诉过你们 双层玻璃能改变你们的生活
I tell you, girls, the double glazing, it'll change your life.
我说过了 它…
Yes, as I said, it's...
真是让人印象深刻 杰姆 但实际上我们有点急
it's very impressive, Jim, but we're actually in a bit of a hurry,
所以我们能把帐篷拿走吧
so if we could just grab that tent--
让人吃惊
Mind-blowing.
上面画的什么 高跷吗?
[Mary] What are they, stilts?
高尔夫球杆
Golf clubs.
我以为是抹刀
I thought... spatulas.
它们是步♥枪♥ 真的吗?你确定?
They're rifles. -[Sarah] Really? Are you sure?
十分确定
Fairly sure.
我也不理解抹刀 高尔夫球杆和高跷
I also don't understand what connection spatulas, golf clubs or stilts
和爱尔兰抵抗运动有什么关系
would have to the Irish Resistance.
天哪 他真的让人难以忍♥受
Christ, he's a dose.
一旦你的帐篷竖起
Right. Once your tent is erect...
你们会考虑在哪里 安全储存你们的食物
...you'll want to think about where to safely store your food,
因为相信我 姑娘们
because believe me, girls,
你们不会想把食肉动物 吸引到你们睡觉的地方
you do not want to attract predatory animals into your sleeping area.
熊可是非常凶猛的
Bears are particularly vicious.
是的 不过我不确定 波特努有多少只熊 杰姆
Yeah, I'm not sure how many bears there are in Portnoo, though, Jim.
但某天我海滩上看见了猎豹
But there was a cheetah on the beach one time.
那是灰狗 欧拉
That was a greyhound, Orla.
我知道自己看见是什么
I know what I saw.
他把无畏号♥给你了?
Gave you the Intrepid, did he?
这是他第二好的帐篷 你知道吗?
That's his second-best tent, you know.
告诉你 孩子
Tell you what, son.
我让你来负责 好吗?
I'm putting you in charge of it, okay?
千万别让我管事
Oh, please don't. Please, don't put me in charge of it.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
太多人坐这辆车了 你们一些人要和我爸走
Right, there's too many of us for one car. Some of you'll have to go with my da.
我可以吗?
Can I? Can I?
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表