剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
你就坐在那里 一句话没说
She brought you a Coke and you just sat there and said sweet Fanny Adams.
你外公说了“小妹妹”
[snickers] Your granda said "fanny".
因为我喜欢可乐
Well, that's because I like Coke.
她的服务态度也很差 -让人绝望
Her customer service is shocking as well. -Aye, desperate.
有人应该站出来说点什么 嗯 杰瑞
[Sarah] Someone should say something. -Aye, Gerry!
杰瑞应该说
Gerry should say something.
我会说的 没问题
I will. No problem.
我会说的
I'll say something.
打搅
Excuse me.
打搅一下
Excuse me, please.
什么?
What?
嗯 -我就想说我…
Um, I just wanted to say that, uh, I, um...
我点了茶 你给了我可乐 那是无法接受的
I ordered a tea. You brought me a Coke, and that's not acceptable.
但可乐你喝了 -那不是重点
But you drank the Coke. -That's not the point.
你的服务差到了极点 你的态度更加糟糕
And your service has been nothing short of appalling. Your attitude is worse.
就是不够好
It's simply not good enough.
我…
I'll, uh...
我给你一杯茶
I'll bring you a tea.
快去
You do that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我今天得到了一个坏消息
I got a bit of bad news today.
我无法集中精神
I haven't really been able to focus.
也许有点分心
I've been a bit distracted, maybe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我来清理这个… -不
I'll just-- -No, no, no.
你不用管了
Ignore all that.
我马上把茶端过来 先生
I'll bring your tea right away, sir.
你根本不需要那样
Well, there was absolutely no need for that.
天哪 杰瑞 -太刻薄了
Jesus, Gerry. -Harsh.
过分 -可怜的姑娘
Awful. -Poor girl.
我不敢相信你那么做了 爸爸
I can't believe you did that, Daddy.
我…
I...
你要我这么做的
You asked me to.
我怎么知道?
How could I have known?
你们能别这么看我吗?
And would you all just stop looking at me?
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
你们知道吗?好吧
Do you know what? Fine.
我受够你们了
I've had it with the lot of you.
你们听清楚 我假装的是澳洲游客 好吗?
And just for the record back there, I was being an Australian tourist, okay?
澳洲人 我恰好觉得我的口音是完美的
Australian. And I happen to think that my accent was flawless.
打搅 兄弟 能让我们过吗?
"Excuse me, mate. Can you help us get out of here?"
完美
Flawless!
好吧
Okay.
无论如何 我们必须决定下一步怎么办
We have to decide what to do here, one way or another.
我们投票吧 留下他
Let's just vote. -Leave him!
我投给 我们丢下他离开
I vote we run away and leave him.
我投给不管怎样都带上他
I vote we take him, for better or worse and all that.
我投带上他
I vote we take him.
我也是 -我决定不了
Me too. -I can't decide.
我决定了 但我不敢说出来
I decided, but I'm afraid to say what I've decided.
我们为什么不抛硬币呢?
Why don't we just toss a coin?
(奋起抵抗)
有意思
Interesting...
正面的话就带着这个爱尔兰共和军
So, heads, the wee RA man comes with us.
反面的话就丢下他
Tails, we leave him. -Mmm.
准备好了? 抛吧
Aye. Ready? -Go on, then.
那是什么?一条鱼吗? 海豚吗?
What is that, a fish? -A dolphin, is it?
有点像莫比·迪克
It sort of looks like Moby Dick, actually.
见鬼 我用了一个爱尔兰镑 是不是? 另一面是什么?
Ah, shite I used a punt, didn't I? -What's on the other side?
一架竖琴 -所以竖琴是正面
A harp. -So harp must be the head
鱼肯定是反面 说得通
and fish must be the tail? -Oh, that makes sense.
因为鱼有尾巴
Yeah, because fish have tails.
我们不如用真钱再抛一次? -这就是真钱 莎拉
Just do it again with real money? -This is real money, Sarah.
你明白我的意思 正常的钱 -好的 谁有十便士?
You know what I mean, normal money. -All right. Who has ten pence?
是他
It was him.
我们墙上的涂鸦 是埃米特干的
The mural on our house, the spray paint, it was Emmett.
我可以证明 混♥蛋♥
I can prove it. -Sly wee bastard.
你这个叛徒 埃米特在哪里?
You bloody tout. -Where is Emmett?
他在那里
There he is.
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
那是杰姆的帐篷吗?
[Mary] Is that Jim's tent?
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ All right ♪
他在干什么?
[Mary] What's he doing?
♪ What a man, what a man, what a man What a mighty good man ♪
♪ Say it again now ♪
♪ What a man, what a man, what a man What a mighty good man ♪
♪ He's a mighty, mighty good man ♪
我跟你说过看好帐篷
I told you to look after that tent.
不 你没有 你跟他说的
No, you didn't. You told him to look after it.
真是大人 把错怪在小孩身上
Aye, blame the wain, big man.
天哪
Jesus.
杰姆第二好的帐篷
Jim's second-best tent.
我该怎么跟他说?
How am I gonna break it to him?
♪ My man gives real loving That's why I call him "killer" ♪
♪ He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am He's a thriller ♪
♪ He takes his time And does everything right ♪
♪ Knocks me out with one shot For the rest of the night ♪
♪ He's a real smooth brother Never in a rush ♪
♪ And he gives me goose pimples With every single touch ♪
♪ Spends quality time with his kids When he can ♪
♪ Secure in his manhood 'Cause he's a real man ♪
♪ A lover and a fighter... ♪
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表