剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
Well, it's obviously him. It's obviously my husband.
这也太巧合了
Like, it's just too much of a coincidence.
你们记不记得莎拉说的 “陷入绝境”的事?
Do you remember the whole "us being in grave danger" thing Sarah mentioned?
我觉得… 我觉得说的就是这个
Well, I think... I think this might be it.
我记得你说过 占卜是中世纪的把戏
I thought you said fortune-telling was medieval.
发生了一些事让我 重新思考了这个问题 是什么来着?
Yeah, well, something has made me reassess all that. What was it again?
对 我们的后备箱里有北爱军人
Oh, aye, the fact that there's an actual Provo in the boot of our car.
不 我把书签弄丢了
Oh, no! I've lost my bookmark.
现在我忘了看到哪一页了
Now I've lost my page.
天哪 今天是从糟糕到更糟
Oh, my God, this day just goes from bad to worse.
你有想法吗 克莱尔?
Bit of perspective, maybe, Clare.
我想我可以试着喜欢他
I could grow to fancy him, I suppose.
为什么我们不报♥警♥?
Why doesn't someone just call the police?
因为这里不是这样做事的 詹姆斯
'Cause that's not how things work around here, James.
那应该怎么做? 他们怎么做的?
Well, how do things work here? How do they work?
有谁能跟我解释一下吗?
Will one of you please explain it to me?
因为有时候我觉得 跟你们不在同一个世界
Because sometimes I feel like I've gone through the fucking looking glass.
冷静 詹姆斯
Calm down, James.
别这么混♥蛋♥ 詹姆斯
Aye, don't be such a dick, James.
还有问题吗 还是… -是的
Was there something else, or...?
是的 还有其他问题
Yes. Yes, there was something else, actually.
听着 我确定你们会有疑问 我就是不想回答
I'm sure you have questions. I just don't really wanna get into it all.
对 我们也不想你进我们的后备箱
Yeah, well we didn't really want you to get into our boot.
就让他待着吧 有什么不好的?
Maybe just leave the fella be, sure. What's the odds?
前面的检查站拦下我们怎么办 乔?
What if they pull us over at the checkpoint, Joe?
如果军人搜车怎么办?
What if the army asks to search the car?
那些混♥蛋♥正忙着游♥行♥
[scoffs] The Brits are flat out with their own parade.
我们这样的人他们才懒得管 -说得好
They'll not bother with us. -That's a good point.
你别插嘴 进去吧 孩子
Stay out of it, you. -Right, in you go, son.
爸爸? 你要我怎么办?
Ah, Da. -What do you want me to do?
把他扔在荒郊野外吗?
Turf the wain out in the middle of nowhere?
但这很危险 乔 他很危险
But this is dangerous, Joe. He is dangerous.
我不危险
[Emmett] I'm not dangerous.
老实说 埃米特 如果你危险
In fairness, Emmett,
你不会说自己危险的 是不是?
if you were dangerous, you wouldn't say that you were dangerous,
没错
would you? -[Emmett] True.
你们听见没有?
Shh! Can you hear that?
听见什么?
[ticking] -[Michelle] Hear what?
快点 埃米特 出来
Come on, Emmett, out you go. -Ah, ah, ah!
孩子 待着别动
You just stay where you are, son.
滴答
Ticking.
好像滴答声
It's... it's like a ticking sound.
我觉得带他穿越边境不太合适
I'm not comfortable driving him across the border.
好
Fine.
我来开这辆车
I'll drive him.
天哪
Oh, dear God.
我们都脱不了干系 爸爸
We're all involved in this, Da.
我们要一家人来决定怎么做
We'll decide what to do as a family.
炸♥弹♥ 他带着炸♥弹♥ 听着 妈妈
Bomb! He has a bomb! Listen, Mammy!
听着 艾琳 那就是大钟的声音
Listen! -Ach, Erin, that's just the big clock.
(小猪餐厅)
这是协助和教唆 这会让我们坐牢的
It's aiding and abetting. We're talking serious jail time here.
这是我们必须承担的风险
Well, it's a risk we have to take.
不是的 乔
No, it's not, Joe.
根本不是我们必须承担的风险 是我们不该承担的风险
It's not a risk we have to take. It's a risk we shouldn't take.
别这样跟我说话 小子 他看上去人不错 杰瑞
Don't you take that tone with me, boy. -He seems like a nice enough fella.
我们必须摆脱他 要是摆脱不了呢 爸爸?
We have to walk away from this. -[Erin] What if we can't?
要是不帮他 因为我们知道太多 他杀了我们怎么办?
What if we don't help him and he kills us all because we know too much?
我喜欢他 我觉得他是个人物
I like him. I think he's a character.
点什么? -就请给我一杯茶 亲爱的
Well? -Just a cup of tea for me, please, love.
我也是 -我也是 谢谢 亲爱的
Same here. -[Joe] And here, thanks, love.
给孩子们来点可乐 你想点什么 莎拉?
Oh, and some Cokes for the wains, please. What do you fancy, Sarah?
我不介意来杯伏特加 -两杯吧
I wouldn't mind a wee vodka. -Make that two.
我们不卖♥♥酒
We don't sell alcohol. -[baby cries]
我要杯茶 吃什么呢?
I'll take a tea. -Any food?
我们还在看
We're just looking.
好吧 对
[scoffs] Fine. -[Gerry] Yeah.
一个汉堡2.25镑 我们也只能看看
And at 2.25 a burger, looking is all we'll be doing.
别管用 我来那把刀
Ah, don't mind me. Just grabbing a knife.
你们没决定好 我先用? 跟我说就行了 孩子
Take it you haven't decided yet. -Just leave it with me, son.
慢慢来 需要我的话我就在那边
Aye, no pressure. I'll be over here if you need me.
他拿刀干什么?
What the hell does he need a knife for?
他在吃中饭
He's eating his lunch.
天哪 看他牙口不错 是不是?
God, but he has great teeth, doesn't he?
是的 但是… 现在说实话
He really does, but... now, tell the truth.
他的头发 你能看见姜黄色吗?
The hair. Can you see a ginger tinge?
你说了我也看出来了
[Sarah] Now that you mention it...
只有上帝知道底下是什么
So Christ only knows what's lurking downstairs.
那才令人担心
And that is a concern.
难道你不觉得和逃犯 共度余生更让人担心吗?
But spending the rest of your life with a fugitive is less of a concern?
当然
Absolutely.
嘿 -你好吗?
Hey. -All right?
我想你知道我是谁
I think you know who I am.
是的
Yeah.
你感觉到的
You sense it.
不 我是说 我记得你和他们一起的
No, I mean I remember. You're with them.
听着 我就是想说
Look, I just wanted to say, well,
显然我们之间有某种特别的联♥系♥ -有吗?
there's obviously something between us. -There is?
你的样貌 -还没有让我心动
The physical thing isn't really working for me yet.
好 我不是说我不会慢慢喜欢你 你长得不难看
Right. -I'm not saying you won't grow on me.
谢谢 -但头发那点姜黄色…
You're not a bad-looking lad. -Thank you.
我有点 -边缘恐惧症 -我的头发不是姜黄色
But the ginger element... well, I've sort of got a borderline phobia.
有一点点 埃米特
I'm not ginger. -There's a tinge, Emmett.
我不能否认这是一个障碍 但我愿意尝试
And while I can't say it won't be a struggle, I'm willing to try.
太好了
Great.
尽管有点让我反胃
Even though it sort of turns my stomach.
好
Okay.
你真觉得这样管用? 它们能告诉我们怎么办?
You really think this'll work? That they'll tell us what to do?
当然 值得一试
Sure, it's worth a try.
看看那个
Oh! Would you look at that?
上面说什么? 我现在也不能确定
What? What do they say? -I think-- Now, I can't be certain,
但是 我想上面说你应该离开杰瑞
but I think they're saying you should leave Gerry.
我几年前就跟你说过了 我不是灵媒
I could have told you that years ago, and I'm not psychic.
好的
[sighs] Okay.
听着 我还没见过谁说过什么
Look, I've yet to hear anybody say anything
可以让我相信 带那个小子过边境是好主意
to convince me that bringing that lad across the border with us is a good idea.
见鬼 他来了
Shit, he's coming.
我真的不想这样做
I really didn't wanna have to do this.
天哪
Jesus Christ!
趴下 所有人趴下
Get down! Everybody get down!
她有什么毛病吗? 别这样 艾琳
Is there something wrong with her? -Stop that, Erin.
抱歉 埃米特 你刚才说什么?
Sorry, Emmett. You were saying?
我不想让你们处于这种境地
Didn't wanna put you in this position.
但我不想强调我的情况有多严峻
But I can't stress the seriousness of my situation.
还需要什么吗? -你知道吗?
Anything else? -Oh, do you know what?
我不介意来杯冰淇淋圣代 好
I wouldn't mind a knickerbocker glory. -Right.
你们要帮我离开这里 我们这么做就犯法了
You need to help me out here. -We do that and we're breaking the law.
你承认残暴的帝♥国♥主♥义♥ 压♥迫♥者的法律制度 是吗?
You recognize the legal system of a brutal, imperialistic oppressor, do you?
如果他们监禁我20年 是的 埃米特 我承认
If they can put me in jail for 20 years, then, yes, Emmett. Yes, I do.
听着 你杀过人吗 孩子?
Listen, listen. Have you killed anyone, son?
没有 -至少不是直接杀人
No. Well, at least not directly.
那就行了 当然 问题解决
Well, there you go. So that settles it.
我不觉得问题解决了 乔
I don't think that does settle it, actually, Joe.
你知道你有什么问题吗 杰瑞
You know what's wrong with you, Gerry?
你是个懦夫 -我不是懦夫
You're an awful wuss. -I'm not a wuss.
你连自己的影子都怕 -我没有
You're afraid of your own shadow. -No, I'm not.
那就有点勇气 帮这个小伙子离开
Well, then grow a set of balls and help the fella out.
我有勇气 非常感谢
I have a set of balls, thank you very much.
真的吗 爸爸? 你连那个小姑娘都怕
[Mary] Oh, seriously, Daddy. -You're even afraid of that wee girl.
什么小姑娘 -那个服务员
What wee girl? -That waitress.
你点了一杯茶 她给了你一杯可乐
You wanted a cup of tea.
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表