剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
[muffled dance music blaring]
嗯?
All right?
差劲!
[turns music off] -Boo!
这些你是哪里弄来的? 菲努拉的橱柜里
Where did you get all this? -[Michelle] Fionnula's cupboard.
我想她可能有点酗酒方面的问题
I think she might have a bit of a problem.
你认为菲努拉可能有些问题?
You think Fionnula might have a bit of a problem?
把这都放好 马上下楼来!
Put it away and get back downstairs, now.
你们坐下来 喝点小酒先 不 米歇尔 这是不对的!
Sit yourselves down. Have a wee drink. -No, Michelle. It's wrong.
你穿的裤子也不对 克莱尔 但这并没有阻止你今早把它们穿上
So are those ski pants, Clare, didn't stop you pulling them over your hole.
等着看...
Wait for it.
米歇尔! -别做一群胆小鬼!
Michelle! -Don't be a shower of bore bags.
干杯 混♥蛋♥们!
Sláinte, motherfuckers.
不不不! -操操操!
No, no, no, no! -Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
[gasps]
[flames roaring]
你这是在泼酒吗? 你真是要火上加酒吗?
Are you throwing alcohol on it? Are you actually throwing alcohol on it?
还有以上帝之名啊 你到底在做什么?加料吗?
And what in the name of God are you doing, seasoning it?
哇
Wow. -[Clare coughs]
从一到十 你们觉得我们到底有多死?
On a scale of one to ten, how dead do you think we are?
另外一个人... 好吧 反正是两者之一
[Colm, on TV] The taller fella. Well, it was one of the two.
不管怎样 他对我说 他说...
Anyway, he says to me, says he...
是真的 妈咪 艾琳 如果你觉得我会相信
It's the truth, Mammy. -Erin, if you expect me to believe
米歇尔拿着香薰蜡烛 然后被绊倒了
that Michelle tripped while carrying a scented candle,
你肯定是认为我是三岁小孩
you must think I came up the Foyle in a bubble.
我的叔叔至今还觉得很困难...
[Sarah on TV] My uncle still finds it all quite difficult
到我那段了!到我那段了!
to talk about. -It's my bit! It's my bit!
我们要怎么办? 哦天啊 玛丽 你不看一眼吗?
What are we going to do? -Oh, for God's sake, Mary, would you look?
你要错过我的重要时刻了
You're missing my big moment.
两个身高相仿的持枪男子 踢开了他的门
Two gunmen of roughly the same height
用他自己的鞋带
kicked his door down and tied him to the radiator
把他绑在了暖气片上
with his own shoelaces.
这些鞋带他刚买♥♥了一个礼拜 约翰
He'd barely had those shoelaces a week, John.
他们以暴♥力♥威胁他
They threatened him with physical violence.
他们威胁要烧掉他的房♥子 然后强迫他...
They threatened to burn his house down before manhandling...
为什么会有持枪男子 闯到炸鱼薯条店来?
Why would two gunmen break into a chippy?
好痛呀!
Ah! That really hurt.
你这是个娘炮! 他们要找什么?
You're such a pussy. -What were they looking for?
当然是薯条了
Chips, obviously.
他们在找厢车的钥匙 记牢了 艾琳
They were looking for the keys to the van. Keep up, Erin.
你觉得我们应该稍微打他们一顿吗?
Do you think we should knock them about a bit?
不要! -不用很严重的 扇几巴掌就可以
No. -Nothing drastic. Just a few slaps.
我说了不要了 莎拉!
I said no, Sarah.
真的吗?这个小基佬也不打吗? -我不搞基
What, not even the wee gay fella? -I'm not gay.
好吧 这样差不多了 准备好了?
Okay, that should do it. Ready?
我也不想老是太主意健康和安全
I hate to be a health and safety stickler,
但你们不是真打算要 就这样把我们留在这里吧?
but surely you're not actually planning on leaving us, are you?
-[door slams] -[footsteps]
后门!
[whispers] Back door. Back door. Back door.
Hurry up.
[man sings in French]
[gasping]
推啊! -我在推了!
[door rattles] -[Mary whispering] Push it, push it.
拉!
[Sarah] I'm pushing! I'm pushing it! -[Mary] Hurry up!
锁住了!
[Sarah] It's locked!
这他妈到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck's going on here, exactly?
好吧...
Okay...
嗯 那个...
um, all right.
这个嘛 事情是这样...
Well, what happened was...
米歇尔当时拿着香薰蜡烛...
Michelle was carrying this scented candle...
Never Gonna Get It" by En Vogue plays]
我就说这没那么好吃
It's just not as nice.
♪ No, you're never gonna get it ♪
-♪ Ow! ♪ -♪ Never, ever gonna get it ♪
-♪ No, not this time ♪ -♪ No, you're never gonna get it ♪
-♪ My love ♪ -♪ Never, ever gonna get it ♪
♪ No, you're never gonna get it ♪ -♪ Ow! ♪
-♪ Never, ever gonna get it ♪ -♪ Not this time ♪
-♪ No, you're never gonna get it ♪ -♪ My love ♪
♪ Never, ever gonna get it ♪
♪ Ooh bop ♪
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表