剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 爸爸回来了
Mom! Dad's here!
等等 你刚说什么
Wait. What did you just say?
爸爸又来看我了
Dad came to visit me again.
宝贝 我有点没懂你在说什么
Okay. Honey, I'm not really following you.
我看到了一只小鸟
I see a little bird.
你记得爸爸以前总来叫我起床上学吧
You know how Dad used to come in and wake me up for school,
那时候他还...
when he was...
你懂的
You know.
现在这只小鸟每天早上飞到我窗前
Now the bird started coming to my window every morning.
就跟爸爸一样
Just like Dad.
啵啵
Boop.
早餐快做好了 是煎蛋饼
Breakfast is almost ready. It's a frittata.
亨利觉得那只鸟是他过世的爸爸
Henry thinks that the bird is his dead father.
我们正谈这事呢
That's where we're at right now.
可能就是他
Maybe it is him.
我知道你喜欢神神叨叨这一套
I know you're into some woo-woo stuff,
但你不是真觉得那是他爸吧
but you don't really think that that's his dad?
难说
I don't know.
我确实相信我们所爱之人的灵魂
I mean, I do believe the spirits of our loved ones
会以某种方式回到我们身边
can find a way to come back to us.
-好吧 -看看他
- Okay. - Look at him.
有什么关系呢 他那么开心
Come on, what's the harm? He's so happy.
那就由他吧
I guess.
死生之交 第一季 第三集
开始之前
Before we get started,
我想说 很开心看到珍和朱蒂一起来了
I wanna say I am happy to see Jen and Judy here together.
真是惊喜
What a nice surprise.
-谢谢 -意外吧
- Thank you. - Surprise!
上次 你对她大发雷霆
Last time, you was really pissed at her.
我都替你感到害怕了
I was actually scared for you.
各位 行了 我有一个想法
All right, you know what, guys? I have an idea.
我们来谈谈死亡
Let's talk about death.
好 请说
Yes, please.
但大家不要忘记我们的规矩
And remember our rule, everyone.
只需说出想要分享的事
You only have to share what you wanna share.
我想说 我很感激珍
I would like to share that I'm really grateful to Jen
感谢她跟我做朋友 对我这么好
for her friendship and for so much more.
尽在不言之中
So...
太棒了
That's wonderful.
这说明 即便身处痛苦与不幸之中
It just goes to show that through all of this pain and tragedy,
也会遇上好事
good things can happen.
-还有其他人吗 -我来
- Anyone else? - I'll go.
我儿子开始跟一只小鸟对话
My son has started talking to a bird
他认为这只鸟是他死去的爸爸
that he thinks is his dead dad.
据我所知 这不是很荒唐
Which, I understand, is not crazy.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
我觉得很有爱啊
I think it's sweet.
谁也说不准 是吧
And who knows? Right?
我确定不是 但...
Come on. I mean, I think I know, but...
确实挺有爱
it is... it is sweet.
我...
You know, I mean, I...
对我来说 不管他怎样想 只要他开心就好
I want him to, you know, think what he needs to think to feel better,
但这没让我好受些
but it just doesn't make me feel any better.
我都准备好放下泰德了
I'm ready to not be reminded of Ted every day,
不想每天到哪儿 每次说话 都能忆起泰德
and everywhere I look, and every conversation that I have...
我真不想再聊他了
I'm really, really tired of talking about it.
你开的头啊
You brought it up.
珍 我知道这种感觉很残酷
Jen, I know it feels relentless now, but...
但也许你不是无缘无故忆起他
maybe those reminders are there for a reason.
而是这能促使我们直面悲痛
So we're forced to face our grief.
我直面了
I'm facing it.
明天是他的生日
It's his birthday tomorrow.
明天吗
It is?
五十岁生日
Fiftieth.
珍 你应该给泰德庆生
Jen... I think you should celebrate Ted's birthday.
我不想
I don't.
我不会对一个死人唱生日歌♥
I'm not gonna sing happy birthday to a dead man.
这也太奇葩了
That's weird.
那就做些追悼泰德的事吧
Maybe you wanna do something to memorialize Ted.
我姑妈去世后的第一个生日
On the first birthday after my aunt died,
我家人给她写了很多话
my family wrote messages to my aunt
那些再也没有机会说出口的话
of all the things they never got a chance to say.
接着他们把纸条放进气球里 然后...
And they put these messages inside balloons, and then...
我们放飞了气球
we released them to heaven.
-绝对不要 -这主意不错
- Absolutely not. - I love that.
请随便慢慢看
Look around, enjoy.
看到那边穿着情侣毛衣的那对夫妻了吗
You see the couple over there with matching sweaters?
看到了 塔伯特夫妇
Yeah. Mr. and Mrs. Talbots.
口头协议 比要价高了50% 她很喜欢这套
Verbal offer, 50 over asking. She loves it.
而男方出轨了 所以他做不了主
And he cheated on her, so his opinion doesn't matter.
珍不就是"销♥售♥之王"本尊吗
Is that Jen the Closer I see?
-终于等到她"现身"了 -我也是
- I missed her. - Me too.
-把注意力放在工作上很好 -也是
- It's nice to focus on something else. - Right.
-要命了 -"老佛爷"驾到
- God. - The Queen has arrived.
分头行动 拍下这里的一切
Fan out, team. I want our own pictures of everything.
安吉里卡 你负责衣柜
Angelica, closets.
-我不要 -你来跟她谈...
- Not it. - So you'll be talking to her...
我刚说"不要"了 你没听到吗
I just said "not it." You didn't hear me.
-风太大 没听到 -我一开始就说"不要"了
- I don't think you said that. - Yeah. I said "not it" first.
只有你才能跟她对话
You can talk to her in a way that no one else can.
因为我跟她说话时
Yeah. When I'm talking to her,
我在心里想象 用刀捅向她喉咙
I'm imagining stabbing her in the fucking throat.
聊得开心 她就在你身后
Enjoy. She's right behind you.
我说"不"了 太没义气了
I said "not..." I hate you.
洛娜
Lorna.
那是克里斯托弗吗 他怎么更加弱不禁风了
Was that Christopher? He's paler than I remember.
-是他 -你卖♥♥的这套房♥子不错啊
- Yeah. - So, this is a decent listing for you.
-小区环境很棒 -对
- Good neighborhood. - Yeah.
但我听说 附近学校的水准不行了
Though I hear the schools are slipping.
是吗 我倒没听说
Really? I hadn't heard that.
你了解我
Well, you know me.
到处都是耳目
Eyes and ears everywhere, my little spies.
-卖♥♥家动心了吗 -动了
- Is the seller motivated? - Yes, he is.
我觉得来竞价的买♥♥家会很多
I think we're gonna have a competitive situation.
房♥地♥产♥网站上挺火爆
Blowing up on Zillow...
你定价太低
Well, you priced it too low.
我们聊完了吗
Are we done?
我们应该谈谈明天泰德的生日
We should probably talk about Ted's birthday tomorrow.
你肯定很难受吧 我都崩溃了
Must be hard on you. I'm a wreck.
我实际上挺好
Actually, I'm okay.
你总能把生活和感情分清楚 让我羡慕
You've always been able to compartmentalize. I envy that.
地板挺不错 但我肯定不行
The floors are nice. But of course I can't.
我就泰德这么一个儿子
Ted was my only son.
我就泰德这么一个老公
Ted was my only husband.
我知道 但你可以再婚
I know. But you can always remarry.
我是他母亲 我没法再找个儿子
I'm his mother. I can't replace him.
你真应该去看看主卧的浴室
You know what? You should really look at the master bathroom.
设施齐全
It is beautifully appointed.
男女分开版吗
His and hers sinks?
必须是啊
You better fucking believe it.
-还有一件事 -什么
- One more thing. - Yup?
我明天在家为泰德生日搞了一个小聚会
I'm planning a small event for Ted's birthday at my house.
-我不去 -没有很隆重
- No. - Nothing elaborate.
-就是些朋友 同事和熟人 -我说不去了
- Just friends, work friends, acquaintances. - I said no.
-"不去"是什么意思 -因为...
- What do you mean, "no"? - Because it...
因为
Because...
我和孩子们也在我家为泰德生日准备了活动
I'm planning an event for Ted's birthday at my house with the boys.
什么活动
What kind of event?
追悼会
A memorial.
我们打算...
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表