剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
- She does sound really good, though. - God, she does.
是啊 她唱得太好听了
Yeah. She's kind of incredible.
太厉害了
Amazing.
我的天呐 他来了 他来了
My God. Okay. He's here. He's here.
天呐 我一副喝多的样子
My God. I have tequila face.
我突然好紧张
I just got really nervous.xa0
-好了 -你完全不用紧张
- Alright. - There's nothing to be nervous about.
不是 我在他面前总是语无伦次
No, because I just keep sticking my foot in my mouth with him.
你就坦诚点... 他在看你呢
Just be honest with... He is looking over here at you.
-真的吗 -对
- He is? - Yeah.
他喜欢眼前"美景"吗
Does it look like he likes what he sees?
-真的吗 -怎么可能不喜欢
- Yeah? - How could he not?
你可是人间尤物啊
You are heaven on a stick.
-谢谢夸奖 -你肯定行
- Thank you. - You got this.
好吧
Okay.
好 姐绝对能行
Okay. I got this. Yeah.
我去勾搭小狼狗滚床单了
I'm gonna go try and fuck that guy.
-上吧 -我去了
- Yeah, you are. - Okay, yup.
我去睡男人了
I'm gonna try to fuck him.
-睡了他 -好
- Go fuck that guy! - Okay.
-记得做好保护措施 -得嘞
- But be careful. - Yup.
我去了
Okay.
珍
Jen.
-你好吗 -我很好 你呢
- How are you? - Good. How are you?
相当好
So good. Yeah.
好得不得了
So good.
插句题外话
You know, I'm...
我很抱歉今早冒犯到你了
I'm sorry if I, like, offended you earlier today.
我就是管不住自己的嘴 真是...
It's just shit was coming out of my mouth, and it was like...
-真是太不好意思了 -不不不
- really, like, awkward. - No, no, no.
我当时就是想开个玩笑
And I was just trying to make jokes and...
-不必解释 我没在意 -是吗 好吧
- No, no, no, it's totally fine. Yeah. - No? Okay.
我大概是撩汉失败了
I think it was my, lame attempt to try and flirt with you.
但我丈夫去世后 我就没撩过汉了
but I haven't flirted with anyone since my husband died.
我大概是有点醉了 才敢承认这点
I think I'm admitting that 'cause I'm a little drunk.
-又醉了 -就没醒过酒
- Again? - Still.
没事 你想撩我 我受宠若惊
No, I'm so flattered that you would wanna flirt with me.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
你美若天仙
You're beautiful.
你想上♥床♥吗
Do you wanna fuck?
-你说什么 -我刚才说...
- What'd you say? - I said...
你...
do you...
你想上♥床♥吗
do you... wanna fuck?
抱歉 我没听清楚
I'm sorry. I can't hear you.
抱歉 我...
Sorry. I'm...
你想跳舞吗
Would you like to dance?
-当然好啊 -好
- Sure. Yeah. - Yeah.
刚才有一瞬间
Because for a second,
我还以为你问我想不想上♥床♥
I thought you were asking me if I wanted to fuck.
♪你的爱将我生命点亮♪
♪ Can't stay alive without your lovexa0♪
♪不要残忍♥将我抛弃♪
♪ Don't leave me this wayxa0♪
♪宝贝♪
♪ Babyxa0♪
♪我爱你 渴望你♪
♪ My heart is full of love and desire for youxa0♪
♪快快来到我怀里♪
♪ So come on down and do what you gotta do ♪
♪灵魂燃烧只因你♪
♪ You started this fire down in my soulxa0♪
♪欲♥火♥烧身意难平♪
♪ Now, can't you see it's burning out of controlxa0♪
♪满足我...♪
♪ So come on satisfy... ♪
你跳得真好
You're awesome.
-去你房♥间吗 -好
- You wanna go to your room? - Yes.
好
Okay.
♪唯有你的爱能将我放飞♪
♪ Only your good loving can set me freexa0♪
♪不要残忍♥将我抛弃 宝贝♪
♪ Don't leave me this way, babyxa0♪
-买♥♥单 谢谢 -好
- Can I have the check, please. - Okay.
这首歌♥献给我逝去的挚友
This is for my best friend who I lost.
♪何人能点破♪
♪ Who's gonna tell you when ♪
♪为时已晚♪
♪ It's too latexa0♪
♪何人能点破♪
♪ Who's gonna tell you thingsxa0♪
♪事不遂人意♪
♪ Aren't so greatxa0♪
♪如何继续生活♪
♪ You can't go onxa0♪
♪自欺一切都好♪
♪ Thinking nothing's wrongxa0♪
♪今夜谁将送你归家♪
♪ Who's gonna drive you home tonight ♪
♪谁将拥抱颤抖的你♪
♪ Who's gonna hold you down when you shake ♪
♪谁将陪伴心碎的你♪
♪ Who's gonna come around when you breakxa0♪
♪如何继续生活♪
♪ You know you can't go onxa0♪
♪自欺一切都好♪
♪ Thinking nothing's wrongxa0♪
♪今夜谁将送你归家♪
♪ Who's gonna drive you home tonight ♪
♪今夜♪
♪ Tonight ♪
谢谢
Thanks.
你的歌♥声真动人
You were really good.
我很喜欢那首歌♥
I love that song.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真善良
It's nice of you to say so.
你令我为之一振
I think it's really refreshingxa0
你坦然站上舞台
that you put yourself out there like that,
用歌♥声倾诉自己的情感
and you wear your heart on your sleeve.
你特地来告诉我也令我为之一振
It's refreshing that you would come and tell me that.
我本来没打算跟人聊天
Well, I wasn't planning on talking to anybody,
但怎么说呢
but then, I don't know,
我就是想告诉你 我被你的歌♥声打动了
I just wanted to tell you that that really moved me.
我真的深受触动
That really got me.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你的胡子也很帅
And you have such a great beard.
你是在撩我吗
Are you... are you hitting on me?
你希望我是在撩你吗
Do you want me to be hitting on you?
如果是 就太好了
Yeah. I'd like that.
那我可能就是在撩你吧
Then that is what I'm doing. Probably.
脱掉衬衫
Take off your shirt.
对
Yeah.
真是...
That's just...
你身材真好
You are in amazing shape.
谢谢
Thanks.
我妻子当年落水时
When my wife fell off the boat,
我太弱了 救不了她
I wasn't strong enough to save her.
好吧
Okay.
这样吧
You know what?
我们只做不说
Let's just... Let's just try not talking, okay?
她朝我伸出手求救 可我...
She reached out for me and I...
-我没法拉她上来 -好吧
- I couldn't pull her up. - Okay.
我向她发誓再也不做如此弱小的男人
I promised her memory that I would never be weak again.
但又有什么用呢
But what does it matter?
她已经回不来了
She's never coming back.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
我疯狂迷恋上了健身
I became obsessed with lifting.
调节饮食 克制自己
And then my diet. I live a life of total deprivation.
我剥夺了自己享受的权利
I deny myself so much.
是啊
Yeah.
你看到我的钱包了吗
Have you seen my purse?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还是走吧
You should probably go.
我也这么想 所以才在找钱包
Yeah, I know. That's why I'm looking for my purse.
-怎么样 -没办成
- How did it go? - It didn't.
能让我进屋吗
Can I come in, please?
我跟尼克正你侬我侬呢
I'm kind of hanging out with Nick.
尼克是谁
Who's Nick?
你不是要顾影自怜吗
I thought you were gonna focus on you.
是啊 可他也想"怜惜"我
I am. But he would also like to focus on me.
懂了
Got it.
可我没做好准备
I'm not really prepared, though.
什么准备
Prepared how?
我下面的"秘密森林"
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表