剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
你该这么做 这样就对了
You should have. That's right.
-没错 就该这么做 -你做得对
- Yeah. Yeah. That's the right thing to do. - Good for you.
-闭嘴 -好
- Shut up. - Okay.
然而根本没用
It doesn't even fucking matter,
因为你认罪根本不够
because your confession isn't enough.
所以你不会坐牢
So you get to go walk free
还可以按你的想法继续来折磨我
and fuck with my head as much as you want to.
我不想折磨你
I don't wanna fuck with your head.
那你到底想怎样 朱蒂
Then what do you fucking want, Judy?
我只想补偿你
I wantxa0to just make amends.
我想让你没事
I want you to be okay.
-你想让我没事吗 -对
- You want me to be okay? - Yeah.
你撞死我老公 然后逃逸了
You hit my husband and left him to die.
接着你跟踪我 搬进了我家
Then you stalk me, you move into my home,
取得了我家孩子的信任
you get my children to trust you.
你丫就是个反♥社♥会♥分子
You are a fucking sociopath.
-我爱你 -我他妈恨死你了
- I love you. - I fucking hate you.
好吧
Okay.
你滚远点
Stay the fuck away from me.
如果我能弥补
If there's anything that I can do...
你可以在这个地球上消失了
You know what you can do? You can disappear off the fucking planet.
好
Okay.
泰德的枪在我包里
I have Ted's gun in... in my purse.
如果再让我看见你 你再靠近我家人
So, if I see you again or you go anywhere near my family...
老娘就一枪爆了你的头
I will shoot you in the fucking head.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
我听明白了
Yeah... I do.
你给我滚出这里 别再靠近我
Get the fuck out and don't even come near me.
赶紧滚 朱蒂
Get the fuck out of here, Judy.
快走
Go. Now.
是 霍华德 我就是一个傻♥逼♥ 我知道
Yes, Howard. I'm not a fucking idiot. I know...
显然有人告发...
Obviously somebody fucking talked to the...
我不知道是谁
I don't know who.
我... 听着 我正在处理
I'm... Listen, I'm handling it, alright?
我就是得到银行转移一下资金
I just gotta move some cash around at the bank.
等一下 你能等一下吗
Hang on. Would you hang on?
妈的 我再给你回电
Fuck! I gotta call you back.
你好啊
Stavros.
你好啊
Stavros...
我知道你会说英语
Yeah, I know you can speak English,
但我的希腊语也不错吧
but my Greek is pretty good, right?
橘子郡海岸信托银行
你今天想从联名账户中取走多少钱
And how much were you looking to withdraw from the joint account?
全取了
All of it, please.
请开现金支票
In a cashier's check.
这么说 你想注销账户吗
So you wanna close out the account?
对
That's right.
我们很遗憾你要注销了
Well, we're certainly sorry to see you go.
能问下您离开橘子郡海岸信托银行的原因吗
May I ask why you decided to leave Orange Coast Trust?
我要离开了
I'm going away.
凯伦
Hey, Karen.
很抱歉这么久才来还你盘子 我...
Sorry it took me so long to get this back to you. I just...
不管这是什么 很好吃
Anyway, whatever was in it was delicious.
这是我自创的墨西哥千层面
It was my take on Mexican lasagna.
对 对
Right. Right.
谢谢你
Well... thank you.
不会觉得葡萄干放太多了吧
There weren't too many raisins?
才不会
No way.
总之谢谢了
All right. Well, thanks.
你想...
Would you...
你想晚些时候来我家吗
Do you wanna... come by later,
等孩子们睡着以后 我们在泳池边喝一杯如何
after the kids go to sleep and have a glass of wine by the pool?
你是说串门吗
You mean socialize?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
-好 -很好
- Okay. - Great.
-稍后见 -好
- So I'll see you there? - Cool.
-泳池边上 -对
- By the pool. - Yeah.
-好 -你家泳池
- Okay. - Your pool...
什么
What?
去你家
Your house?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah, okay.
-你想让我带点什么吗 -不用
- Do you want me to bring anything? - No. No.
我可以临时做点吃的 我没工作
I could whip something up. I don't work.
不用麻烦了
No, please don't.
-别做了 -好
- Just don't do that. - Okay.
谢谢 稍后见
Thanks. See you later.
-稍后见 -再见
- See you later. - Bye.
橘子郡海岸信托银行
抱歉 这个账户已经被注销了
I'm sorry, that account has been closed.
-你说什么 -没错
- Sorry, what? - Yes.
联名账户的另一个人 黑尔女士注销了
The joint person on the account? Ms. Hale.
她之前来过了
She was here earlier.
她之前来过 然后干了啥
She was here earlier and she what? She what?
-她... -她注销了账户
- She... - She closed the account.
"真好"
Cool.
谢谢
Thank you.
贱♥货♥朱蒂 我要弄死她
Fucking Judy! I'm gonna fucking kill her!
转圈 踢腿 转圈 踢腿 很好
Snap and kick. Snap. Kick. Good. Okay.
♪你每一次呼吸♪
♪Every breath you takexa0♪
♪你一举一动♪
♪Every move you make♪
亨利 很好
Henry, yes.
♪你挣脱的每一个束缚 你走的每一步♪
♪Every bond you break, every step you take♪
♪都在祂眼中♪
♪He'll be watching...♪
欧文 很好
Owen, very good.
对 就是这样
Yep. Yep. Yep.
♪每一日♪
♪Every single day♪
♪你说的每一句话♪
♪Every word you sayxa0♪
♪你的每一个花招♪
♪Every game you playxa0♪
♪你留下的每一晚♪
♪Every night you stayxa0♪
♪皆在祂眼中♪
♪He'll be watching youxa0♪
继续
Keep going.
♪你还不明白吗♪
♪Can't you see♪
朱蒂
Judy.
抱歉 彩排时间 外人勿扰
I'm sorry, this is a closed rehearsal.
了解 抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
听说亨利洗礼了 我有礼物要给他
I have a little gift for Henry in honor of his baptism
我想着...
and I thought...
你帮我给他吧
Well, maybe you could give it to him for me.
行
Sure.
毕竟我是他的教父
I'm his godfather, after all.
有你在他身边 真是他的福气
He's very lucky to have you.
算是吧
Yeah.
你和珍怎么了 你怎么搬出去了
What happened with Jen? Why did you move out?
她没告诉你吗
She didn't tell you?
没有 她不肯说
No, she won't talk about it.
我猜她肯定又要情绪爆发了
So I assume a violent outburst is imminent?
拜托对她好点吧
Just be kind to her, please.
她现在很需要朋友的依靠
She really needs a friend right now.
好
Okay.
但你得走了
I do need you to go.
孩子们还没排练好 不能让人看到
The kids aren't audience-ready.
好了 你上♥床♥睡觉吧 宝贝
Alright, won't you hop into bed, honey.
-好 -我就嘱咐你一件事
- Okay. - I just have one last thing I need to go over with you.
-好 -你看到这个了吗
- Okay. - Okay. You see this over here?
这个白色装置
This white thing?
-看到了 -这是触感器
- Yeah. - That's a sensor.
如果那只被你♥爸♥附身的鸟儿再飞到你窗前
So if the bird that you think is your daddy comes to the window,
等我把警报关闭 你再跟鸟儿聊天
you can't talk to him until I turn the alarm off.
不用了 朱蒂给了我一只可以放在家的鸟儿
It's okay. Judy got me a bird I can keep inside.
-什么 -你想看吗 是我的受洗礼物
- What? - You wanna see? It's for my baptism.
你什么时候见到朱蒂了 亨利
When did you see Judy, Henry?
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表