剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
到时间了 该起床了
It's time. Time for you to get up.
请看着镜子 决定你今天想成为什么样的人
Look in the mirror and decide who you wanna be today.
赢家并非天生 而是靠后天努力
Winners aren't born, they're bred.
为了获得巨大成功 就必须付出...
And in order to succeed hard, you need...
这是什么啊
What is that?
-我的播客闹钟 -《成功者的策略》
- That's my podcast alarm. - The Winners' Strategy.
《成功者的策略》
The Winners' Strategy.
-这是能够... -能让我这一天鸡血满满
- Strategy for... - Gets me pumped for the day.
-你还自我疗愈吗 -没有
- Are you doing self-help? - No.
不是吧
I don't think so.
可以啊
Look at you.
但这跟你神神叨叨那一套不同
Yeah. But it's not like your weird mystical shit.
这是获得最大成功的方法
This is about tools for maximum success.
你听听也有好处
It'd be great for you, actually.
提升自♥制♥力 谋划思维
It's discipline, it's planning,
把握好向往的生活
grabbing the life you want now.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我要把握向往之物啊
I'm grabbing what I want now.
我很想你
I missed you.
但我上班不能迟到
But I can't be late for work.
我还得上蹦床 让我的淋巴结活动起来
Plus, I got to hop on the trampoline to get my lymph nodes going.
你能送我一程[高♥潮♥]吗
Can you give me a ride?
我昨晚不是让你高♥潮♥迭起吗
I gave you a few last night, didn't I?
送我去珍家
I mean to Jen's.
宝贝
Baby...
你打算什么时候再开车
when are you gonna start driving again?
我的天呐
My God!
我再也不开车了
I'm never driving again.
一开车 就想起那件事
It's too triggering.
宝贝 如果你还跟他老婆住在一起
Baby, how are you supposed to move past all of this
还怎么放下这一切呢
when you're still living with his wife?
-你在她家怎么睡得着 -我不睡觉
- I don't know how you sleep over there. - I don't.
不过我昨晚睡了
I did last night, though.
真想念这张"加州之王大床"
I missed this California King.
我想念跟你一起睡在床上
Missed you in it.
不过说真的 我很担心你
Seriously, though. I'm worried about you.
总跟他们在一起 影响你的精神状态
Being around them is not good for your head.
不会影响我的精神状态
It's not bad for my head.
我和珍现在是好闺蜜
Jen and I are becoming really close friends.
朱蒂
Judy.
怎么了
What?
基于谎言的关系算什么友谊啊
What kind of friendship is based on lies?
还夹杂过失杀人
And manslaughter?
复杂的友情
A layered one?
她都不了解你真正的为人
She doesn't even know who you really are.
你不了解 我在帮她
You know what? I'm helping her.
你想帮她吗
You wanna help her?
那就搬出去 让她开始新生活
Move out, let her move on.
我不能突然跟她分开 我是她的后盾
I can't just not bexa0friends with her anymore. She relies on me.
难道就直接离她而去吗
What am I gonna do, just walk out on her?
我都不知道怎么甩下别人
I wouldn't even know how to do that.
没那么难
It's not that hard.
你就找茬跟她吵架 让她主动离开
Just pick a fight with her. Push her away.
那是你的作风 我可不这样
That's your MO, not mine.
你知道我不喜欢跟人起冲突
You know I'm vehemently anti-conflict.
如果我搬出来 我要去哪里
And if I move out, where am I supposed to go?
这一点嘛
I don't know.
不如回来找我这位"加州之王"吧
How about... back to this California King?
我知道你还爱着我
I know you still love me.
-别这样 -别反抗了
- Don't do that. - Come on.
不要
Don't.
你得承认 昨晚感觉很好吧
You got to admit, last night felt good, right?
重温过去的美好
Like how it used to feel.
确实
It did.
你也很想我
And you missed me.
没错
I did.
也许我们可以回到从前...
Maybe we could go back to the way it was...
回到出事之前的样子
before everything happened.
能那样就好了
That's such a nice dream.
回不去也行
Or not.
回家吧
Come home.
等等 你不是把房♥子卖♥♥掉了吗
Wait. I thought you were selling the house.
策略要因时而变
Well, sometimes your strategy changes.
你还真是"加州之王"
God, you are the California King!
朱蒂
Judy.
你肯定很喜欢这条裙子 从昨天就没换
You must really like that dress. You wore it yesterday.
没错 这是我最喜欢的裙子
Yeah, it's my very favorite dress.
-很好看 -你妈呢
- Nice. - Where's your mom?
她在房♥间里 她还没下楼
She's in her room. She hasn't come down yet.
我不想吓唬你 但她好像很火大
Yeah. I don't wanna shock you, but she's pissed about something.
你想要的一切
Everything you want.
你理应得到的一切
Everything you deserve!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
你竟然替我顶罪了 你为什么那么做
I can't believe you went to jail for me. Why did you do that?
朋友就该讲义气啊
That's what friends are for, right?
不是
No.
没事
It was fine.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
用不着史蒂夫去保释你
You know, Steve didn't have to bail you out.
我可以去
I would've done that.
最后怎么样了 你在拘留所里过夜了吗
So, what happened? Did you have to spend the night there?
没有 我去史蒂夫那里睡了
No. I spent the night with Steve.
好吧
Okay.
-我们上♥床♥了 -朱蒂
- We fucked. - Judy...
还做了好多次
Like, a bunch of times.
-朱蒂 -我知道不对
- Judy! - I know.
他总是能让我沦陷 我就像上瘾一样
I have a weakness for him. It's like an addiction.
但这事改变了我的想法
But it was very transformative.
我有件事要告诉你
And there is something that I have to tell you.
-泰德出轨了 -什么
- Ted was fucking someone. - What?
泰德出轨了
Ted was fucking someone.
我们家泰德吗
Our Ted?
没错 我们家泰德
Yeah. Our Ted.
死生之交 第一季 第四集
我想了一晚上会是谁
I was up all night trying to figure out who she is.
你认识几个斑比
How many Bambis do you know?
-朱蒂 那个是网名 -对
- Judy, it's a screen name. - Right.
我只希望别是我认识的人
I just hope it's not someone I know,
比如我们的按♥摩♥师
you know, like our chiropractor.
那就亏大发了
That would be a loss.
这年头 厉害的按♥摩♥师很难找
It's so hard to find a good one.
也别是哪个学生家长
Or a mom at school.
千万别是蒂丽德·克里斯蒂安森
God, I would kill myself if it's Turid Kristansson.
等等 她名字叫蒂丽德
Wait. Her name's Turid?
她以前在挪威当过超模
She's this Norwegian former supermodel
喜欢把自己和孩子共浴的照片
who takes pictures of herself bathing with her kids
发到照片墙上
and posts them on Instagram.
斑比应该不是蒂丽德 除非她是个服务员
Well, I don't think Bambi is Turid unless Turid is also a waitress.
我正在游戏里跟她聊天
I'm chatting with her right now on the game.
-是吗 -没错 她以为我是泰德
- You are? - Yeah, she thinks I'm Ted.
别 别看
Don't. Don't look.
她一直开黄腔 她还...
She got a filthy mouth and she can...
老司机啊 描述很有画面感
Wow! Really paint a picture.
她在说他的大屌♥吗 她显然很想念
Talking about his cock? 'Cause evidently she misses it.
你说得没错
She is and she does.
服务员 天呐 太恶心了
God. A waitress. Jesus. That's disgusting.
我也当过服务员
Hey, I was a waitress.
-我也当过 我就想骂骂那个贱♥货♥ -好吧
- So was I, but I need to hate the bitch. - Okay.
我知道你很生气
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表