剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
这是独家经营协议
Here's the exclusivity agreement.
谢谢 那里确实很赞 但...
Yeah, thanks. No, it's a sweet place, definitely, but...
但我现在一个人住有点太大了
way too much room for me now.
-对 没错 -对
- Right, yeah. - Yeah.
朱蒂怎么样了
How's Judy?
你那晚来找她之后 找到她了吗
Did you find her that night you came looking for her?
找到了
I did.
对 事实上
Yes. Actually...
就是个美丽的误会 也许是命运的安排
It was just a really funny misunderstanding, but... meant to be.
怎么说
How so?
我认识了你 我们现在替你卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Well, I met you. And now we are working together.
你和朱蒂交上朋友了
You have been hanging out with Judy.
这话像是她会说的话
Sounds like something she would say.
朱蒂现在和珍住在一起了
Judy's actually living with Jen now.
是吗
Is she?
对 她住在我家客房♥
Yeah, in my guesthouse.
还挺好
It's, really...
我丈夫去世后 身边能有个人照应也不错
It's nice having another adult around after my husband died, so...
她也需要个地方落脚
She needed a place to land.
这样对我俩来说是双赢
And it just worked out for both of us.
不错 你很善良
Great. It's very kind of you.
朱蒂 她经历了很多事
You know, Judy's... She's been through a lot.
我知道 我懂
I know. I know.
她真的... 她是我的精神支柱
She's really... She's been a rock for me.
你认真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么这么问
Why?
我不想说她坏话 但是...
Look, I don't want to talk badly about her, but...
这么说吧 朱蒂走到哪里
For whatever it's worth, let's just say wherever Judy goes,
麻烦跟到哪里
chaos tends to follow.
-好吧 -真的 我希望她一切顺利
- Okay. - No, really. I wish her the best.
但她...
But, she is...
有些神经质
a little nuts.
我们还真不知道这事
Well, that feels like new information.
搞什么啊
What in the holy fuck?
你自♥由♥了
You are free.
天呐
God.
老天
Boy.
王八蛋
Motherfucker!
你拿石头扔我的车吗 神经病
You threw a rock at my car,xa0crazy bitch?
你撞到人怎么办 混♥蛋♥
You could've hit someone, asshole.
开慢点吧
Slow the fuck down.
你有本事让我慢开啊
Yeah? Make me.
你去死吧
Fuck you!
没错 还是上次混♥蛋♥
Yes, it was the same asshole,
又飞速行驶 还朝我吐口水
still speeding, and the fucker spit at me.
没错 这就是我想传达给警探的信息
Yes, that is the exact message I want you to give the detective.
谢谢
Thank you.
早餐快好了
Breakfast is almost ready.
你一直睡外面吗
Have you been sleeping outside?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你不习惯客房♥...
I mean, is the guesthouse not... Are you not...
-为什么 -客房♥很好
- Why? - The guesthouse is great.
-好吧 -只是...
- Okay. - It's just, it's...
说实话 很别扭
Honestly, it's hard.
好吧
Okay.
房♥里到处都是泰德的影子
There's a lot of Ted in there.
太多他的东西 我就是...
Like, a lot of his stuff, and I just...
怎么说呢
It's, like, I don't know.
我精神上有点受不了
It's kinda, like, spiritually overwhelming.
-但是没事 -不是
- But it's okay. - Well, it doesn't...
你显然不喜欢 所以不是没事
You're clearly upset, so it doesn't seem okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 别这样 我该说对不起
No, no, please. I'm... I'm sorry.
不 我对不起你
No, I'm so sorry.
老实说 里面有很多很值钱的东西
And honestly, there's, like, a lot of valuable stuff in there.
要不就给孩子 要不...
So, I mean, maybe the kids want it or...
你也可以卖♥♥掉一些 赚点钱
you could even sell some of it and make some money.
我都没法走进去
I can't even bring myself to go in there.
你觉得我准备好卖♥♥掉他的东西了吗
You think I'm ready to start selling his stuff?
天呐 你说得对 对不起
God, you're right. I'm sorry.
-我不是... -不
- I didn't... - No.
我不是有意让你扔掉他的东西
I swear I didn't mean for you to get rid of anything.
我自己都没法扔掉什么 我就是个收集狂
I can never get rid of anything. I mean, I'm such a collector.
我真是 我懂你
I totally am. I get it.
我甚至在储藏仓库里放了一些东西
I even keep some of my stuff in a storage facility.
-等一下 -算了
- Okay. Just... one sec. - Wait, you know what?
就当我没说
Forget I even said that.
该死
Shit!
夫人
Ma'am.
你们找到那个人了吗 我举报的那个车主
So, did you find the guy? The license plate I called in?
那个挑事儿的傻♥逼♥
That fucking aggro piece of shit?
-我们不是为此... -我不清楚
- That's not... - I don't know.
我们来找朱蒂·黑尔
We're looking for Judy Hale.
你们找朱蒂有什么事
Why are you looking for Judy?
我是朱蒂
I'm Judy.
女士 我们是来通知你
Ma'am, we're here to inform you
法♥院♥已经给你下了临时限制令
that a temporary restraining order has been placed on you,
禁止你出现在离斯蒂夫·伍德30米范围内
barring you within 100 feet of Steven Wood.
如果我们收到投诉或是通知
If we receive a complaint or notice
你有违反这项禁令
that you have violated the termsxa0of this order,
我们将逮捕你
you will be arrested.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了
I understand.
日安
Have a good day.
你肯定觉得我不正常
I can see how this looks.
怎么 你跟踪他吗
So, what, are you... are you stalking him?
不是
No.
不算是
Not really.
那是怎样 稍微跟踪了一下吗
So, what is it?xa0Just, like, a light stalking?
我打给了他几次 他没接
I called him a bunch of times, and he didn't answer,
所以我就去了他公♥司♥
so I showed up at his office.
-你去了他公♥司♥ -还有他家
- So you went to his office? - And his house.
-还去了高尔夫球场 -朱蒂
- And then the golf course. - Judy...
真的 这件事说明他不是好人 不是我
I swear, this is more a reflectionxa0of his character than it is of mine.
我家两个孩子已经遭受太多了
I have two kids who've been through a lot.
我不能再让警♥察♥过来吓着孩子们
I don't need cops showing up at my door.
我只是想和他谈谈卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的事
I just wanted to talk to him about selling the house.
但他宁愿找他的警♥察♥朋友
But he'd rather call up his cop friends
对我下限制令 也不想听听我有多受伤
and file a restraining order to keep me from telling himxa0how hurt I am.
我就是很伤心
I'm just hurt.
你肯定没想到她是个跟踪狂吧
Bet you didn't know she was a stalker, huh?
我之前就知道了
I did, actually, so...
该死
Fuck.
-我早说史蒂夫是个混♥蛋♥了 -我知道
- I told you that Steven was an asshole. - I know.
你怎么还想联♥系♥那个蠢货
Why'd you even wanna talk to that putz?
-我们还有很多事没说开 -忘了他吧
- There's a lot of things left unsaid. - Let him go.
-会是种解脱 -我知道 但我做不到
- Good riddance. - I know. I can't.
也许我真不正常
Maybe I am crazy.
你确实不正常 但谁又正常呢
You are crazy. But who isn't?
你知道你该做什么吗
You know what you oughta do?
你该在网上填写自己的个人资料
You oughta fill out one of these online profiles.
或许帮我填 我不太会填
Or help me. I don't know what I'm doing.
好吧
All right.
我看看
Let's see.
埃布 你根本用不着网上约会
Abe, you know, you don't need to do online dating.
这里有半数女人都想和你在一起
Half the women in here are dying to get with you.
看看结果如何
Let's see how you did.
行了 注册成功了[活着]Yup, you're alive.
这话在这里可不常听到
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表