剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
我以前有口音
I used to have an accent.
-什么样的口音 -布鲁克林口音呗
- What'd you sound like? - Like someone from Brooklyn.
说一句我听听看
Like what?
"酱紫"
Like this.
-真好听 -你真讨厌
- That is fantastic. - I hate you.
-你确实像乔 -没错
- You are a Jo. - Yeah.
-太像了 -对 我就是个事儿精
- Such a Jo. - Yeah, man, I'm a piece of work.
在我同事克里斯托弗眼中
According to my business partner, Christopher,
我这暴脾气是病 得治
my anger is an "issue."
你是悲极生怒 我觉得可以理解
Personally, I think that your anger is understandable.
那是因为你还没有切身感受过
Well, you haven't been on the receiving end of it.
有众多良方可以排解心绪
I mean... there are healthier ways of channeling it.
-比如冥想 -我做冥想
- Like meditation. - I meditate.
用我自己的方式
In my own way.
你经常这样吗
Do you do this a lot?
不 每次发现车保险杠上有人形凹痕时才会这样
No, just every time I see a person-sized dent in the front bumper of a car.
好吧
Okay.
警♥察♥说肇事逃逸案基本破不了
The cops say that hit-and-runs are almost impossible to solve, so...
但你觉得这样能找出凶手
But you feel like maybe you might find the person this way?
不
Nope.
这么做会让你好受些
But it makes you feel better?
并不是
Not really.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-这样合法 别紧张 -好吧
- It's legal. Relax. - Right.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
我不吸毒
I'm just not-- not really a drugs person.
这不是毒品 是植物
It's not drugs. It's a plant.
有助于睡眠
And it will help you sleep.
你绝对抽过大♥麻♥
You totally smoke pot.
我和泰德抽过 但这是好多年前的事了
All right. I did with Ted, but it's... I mean, it's been years.
乐意帮你"复吸"
Well, I'm happy to reacquaint you.
抽完看你都顺眼了
You immediately feel nice.
我能说句奇怪的话吗
Can I say something weird?
请讲
Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么
For what?
怎么说呢
I don't know.
感谢你像古怪的大♥麻♥小仙女一般从天而降吧
Just for coming into my life, I guess, like... some weird little pot fairy.
还要感谢你
And also just for not...
没像大家一样打着安慰的旗号♥给人添堵
saying and doing the same stupid shit that everybody says and does
那种安慰只会让人愈加孤单
that just makes you feel more alone than you already are, you know?
感谢你没有被我的悲恸吓跑
And for not being repulsed by my version of grief.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为了一样的原因
For the same.
我知道你很难熬
I know that it must be hard for you
失去了史蒂夫 独守空房♥
to be alone in that big house without Steve.
确实
It is.
伤心欲绝
It's really hard.
我很想他
I miss him.
我懂
I know.
我知道你懂
I know you know.
-抽完了 -你最好别抽了
- Light's out. - You probably shouldn't have anymore.
确实 因为我舌头麻了
I don't think so, 'cause I can't feel my tongue.
你抽嗨了
You're so fucking high!
我靠
Fuck.
你为什么要给我大♥麻♥
Why did you give that to me?
我好像尿了
I think I just peed!
等一下 我检查一下
Wait, I have to check.
-天呐 -没有
- My God. - No, I didn't.
天呐
My God.
天呐
My God.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
-要我过去吗 -不用 因为我来找你了
- Shall I come over? - Nope, because I'm coming to you.
什么
What?
一直都是你去我家
Come on. You've been coming to me this whole time.
你都不知道我住哪里
You don't even know where I live.
不 我知道
Yes, I do.
我正在停车
And I'm pulling up right now.
232号♥
恩特曼巧克力曲奇饼干
朱蒂
Judy!
请问你找哪位
Can I help you?
你是史蒂夫
You're Steve.
没错
Yeah.
你还活着
You're alive.
是
Yeah.
不好意思 已经晚上11点半了
I'm sorry. It's 11:30 at night.
这是什么情况 我认识你吗
What's... What's happening? Do I know you?
不认识 我...
No. I...
常听人提起你
heard a lot... about you.
朱蒂
朱蒂在吗
Is Judy here?
朱蒂不住这里了
Judy doesn't live here anymore.
-她不住这儿 -对 我们两个月前分手了
- She doesn't? - No. We broke up two months ago.
这简直...
This is...
珍 我可以解释 回我电♥话♥吧
Jen. I can explain. Please call me back.
对不起 求求你听我解释
I'm so sorry. Please. Please, please let me explain.
等等 你怎么会认识朱蒂
Wait. How do you know Judy?
-我还以为她跟我是朋友 -好吧
- I thought she was a friend. - Okay. Well.
要是你见到她
If you see her,
能让她别再趁我上班时溜进来吗
can you tell her to stop coming around here while I'm at work?
我会换锁
I'm gonna change the locks.
对不起 很抱歉打搅你了
I'm-- I'm sorry. I'm... I'm so sorry to bother you.
没事 我得进去了 浴室还放着水
It's all right. I just gotta go. I'm running a bath.
好
Okay.
给你个建议
You know...
她不知道你住哪里比较好
maybe it's better if she doesn't know where you live.
卖♥♥♥房♥♥请找我
Seller's market.
再次向你表示抱歉
Again, I'm... I'm so sorry.
你搞什么鬼
What the fuck? Huh?
-珍 求你了 -怎么
- Jen, please. - What?
-我可以解释 -解释吧
- Please. I can explain. - Okay. Do.
怎么回事
What is going on?
你自己跟大家坦白吧
Why don't you tell them what's going on?
《凯特与艾莉》 1980年代情景喜剧
-不 我... -姐妹花闹矛盾了
- No. I... - Guess Kate and Allie are having trouble.
-事情很复杂 -完全不复杂
- It's very complicated. - No. It's not complicated.
她未婚夫根本没死
Her fiancé is not dead, okay?
除非昨晚是他的鬼魂给我开了门
I mean, unless that was his ghost who answered the door last night,
那样才真叫复杂呢
because that... that would be fucking complicated.
但这事很简单 朱蒂 因为他根本没死
But it's not complicated, Judy, because he's not fucking dead!
搞什么
What the fuck?
假装跟我一样丧偶 让你感到兴奋吗
What, do you get off pretending you're going through the same thing I am?
-当然不是 -不是吗
- No. Of course not. - No?
你是在耍我们大家玩吗
Is this a game you're playing with me, with everybody else?
信口胡编欺骗我们
Making up that whole fucking story?
朱蒂 你不属于这里 因为他根本没死
You don't belong here because he's not fucking dead, Judy.
他只是把你甩了
He broke up with you!
可能就是因为你脑子有病
Probably 'cause you're a fucking lunatic
连他死了这种谎话都编得出来
who lies about him fucking being dead.
-珍 冷静一下 -听听她怎么说
- Jen, please settle down. - I mean, yeah, let her talk.
我不想听她说话 凯尔
I don't wanna let her talk, Kyle!
看来真是气炸了 朱蒂 你说吧
Now, see, this is getting real. Judy, you go ahead, honey.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
天呐 简直说得我们心悦诚服啊
My God. That was so powerful. Right, guys? Right?
珍 我真的很抱歉
Jen, I'm so sorry.
你不知道我有多抱歉
You have no idea.
我...
I...
我真的很对不起大家
I'm sorry to all of you. I really am.
我不知道我为什么这样
I... I don't know why.
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表