剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
-你怎么知道是我的孩子 -我没跟他睡过
- How do you know it's mine? - I never slept with him!
-好奇葩 -对
- That's weird. - Yeah.
是你的孩子
It's yours.
-朱蒂 这时候怀孕吗 -谁说不是啊
- Judy, now? This is happening now? - Yes, I know.
但我们经历了这么多风雨
But after everything we've been through,
也许我们终于得偿所愿了
maybe we're finally getting what we wanted.
我们可以组建一个家庭了
We get to have our family.
我知道这让人慌张
I know it's scary,
但有时冥冥中自有安排 令人惊喜
but sometimes things happen in weird ways, right?
朱蒂
Judy...
这不是什么天意
this is not divine intervention, okay?
这是疯狂的定义
This is the definition of insanity,
用同样的方式做一件事 却期待不同的结果
doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result.
我们都知道结局会怎样
We know the result.
不 这都说不准
No, we don't.
我们不清楚结局会如何
We don't know the result.
我们经历了五次这样的结局了
We lived the result five times.
也许我们的运气改变了
Maybe our luck has changed.
你能别这么盲目乐观吗
Would you stop fucking bright-siding everything?
别朝我喊
Don't yell at me.
-对不起 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
听着 我没法再经历一次了
Look, I can't put myself through this again.
我做不到 抱歉
I just can't. I'm sorry.
等九个月后 你再联♥系♥我吧 你懂的
You can call me in nine months if it... You know?
你也可以选择长痛不如短痛
Or maybe just put yourself out of your misery now.
长痛不如短痛
Put myself out of my misery?
-亲爱的 -亲爱的
- Hey, babe. - Hey, babe.
我买♥♥到寿司了 抱歉 无意打断你们
I got the sush. My bad. I didn't mean to interrupt.
亲爱的 我正和一位客户快谈完了
Hey, babe. I'm just finishing up with a client.
抱歉 我刚才在洗手间
Sorry. I was in the bathroom.
-妹子 -妹子
- Hey, girl. - Hey, girl.
妹子
Girl.
凯莉 你能带海蒂去休息室吗
Kaley, would you take Heidi to the break room?
-我很快就过去 -好
- I'm just gonna be a sec. - Sure.
怎么了 你之前也找男友了
What? You were seeing someone.
怎么了
What?
慢着 你还想说什么事来着
Wait. What was the other thing you wanted to say?
什么
What?
你说要讲几件事
You said a couple of things.
还有什么事
What else?
名字
TKG艺术
没事了
Nothing.
镇定 镇定
Okay, okay.
你就直接去找史蒂夫了 事前都没测试一下吗
You went straight to Steve? You didn't even take a test yet?
是啊 我没有验孕棒
I did. I didn't have one.
但我能感觉到 因为我乳♥房♥♥胀痛
But I just know because my boobs are so tender.
好吧 别盯着看了
All right. Stop staring at it, okay?
一直盯着验孕棒看 从来都不会是阳性反应
A watched pee stick never turns positive.
你希望是阳性反应[怀孕]吧
Do you want it to be positive or do you not?
我希望是
I do.
-是吗 -天 我希望是阳性反应
- You do? - God, I do want it to be positive.
但有时 你特别希望某件事发生
But, you know, sometimes when you really want something
可是期待值越高 反而越不会发生
and you think if you hope for it, it's not gonna happen?
如果你不抱希望 反而就会发生了
And if you don't hope for it, maybe it will happen?
但有时你怀抱期望 就一定会心想事成
But sometimes when you hope for things, they happen, right?
所以我就...
So maybe I just...
接下来三分钟一直怀抱希望
hope for the next three minutes.
好
Okay.
你就尽情感受自己真实的感受吧
So you're gonna let yourselfxa0feel how you actually feel.
这是好主意
That's a good idea.
对 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
但你不能再对史蒂夫感觉良好[阳性]了
But you are not allowed to feel positive feelings towards Steve ever again.
即便那是你真实的感觉
Even if that's how you actually feel.
我不会了 我不能那样了
No, I won't. I can't.
好 因为你以前回去找过他
Okay. Because, you know, you've gone back before.
他就是毒品 你对他上瘾了
You are an addict. And he's meth...
着迷于他邪魅的帅气
with impish good looks.
他确实很帅啊
God, he is.
我讨厌他颜值这么高
I hate his stupid fucking face.
已经两分钟了 别去看了
Okay. It's been two minutes. So, avert.
别看 别看
Just don't. Don't...
-我真的很想看 -别看
- I really wanna look at it. - Don't do it.
我和尼克分手了
I broke up with Nick.
是吗
You did?
对
Yeah.
我懂 他应该找个比我更善良的人
I know. He deserves someone nicer than me.
谁特么会比你更善良啊
Who the fuck is nicer than you?
好吧 那就找个精神状态更稳定的人
Okay. Then maybe someone more stable.
他倒是能找到这样的姑娘
Well, that he can maybe find.
也许做一个精神状态不稳定的单身母亲不是好事
Maybe it's not great to be a single mom that's not stable.
谁家母亲精神稳定啊
Whose mother is stable?
而且你也不会成为单身妈妈
And you won't be a single mom.
你有我啊
You have me.
我们组成"三娃两妈团"
We can be like a three-child mothering team.
"三娃两妈团"
Mothering team.
真是太赞了
That's awesome!
该死
Shit.
没事
It's okay.
你只看到一条线吧
You only see one line, right?
对
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我替你难过
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
这话你可能不想听
You're probablyxa0not ready to hear this, but...
这事也有一个小小的好处
one tiny bit of a bright side.
什么好处
What?
你还是可以喝酒
You can drink.
对 我可以喝酒
Yeah, I can drink.
我就直接冲出来了
I just got out of there as fast as I could.
天呐 真是人♥渣♥
My God! Fucking piece of shit.
但毕竟是我主动送上门
Yeah, but it's, like, you know, I went into the house.
-我自己上车了 -别这么说了
- I got into the car. - No, stop it.
你说得好像是自找的样子
You're being, like, I asked for it.
我知道我不是自找的 只是...
No, I know I wasn't... asking for it. It's just...
我揍了他一拳 感觉很爽
I'm pretty sure I broke his face, so that feels good.
哎呀呀 好厉害啊 你真是个女汉子
Wow! That's awesome! You are a tough broad.
才不是
Hardly.
你是
You are.
你一副"得州娘们不好惹"的气势
You're "don't mess with Texas," you know.
啥
What?
你把我说成是得州悍妇...
Am I Texas in that equation or...?
你有种布鲁克林人的范儿
Well, you're like Brooklyn, like,
"你丫别得罪我"
"Don't fuck with me."
你觉得别人用这种腔调讲话吗
Is that... is that what you think people sound like?
我这样讲 你没觉得我是那一片的人吗
You didn't think I was from the block when I said it?
-没有 -不是吧
- No. - What?
没眼看了
My God.
-那你来说一个 -我不要
- Then you do it. - No, I'm not gonna do it.
-来吧 -不要
- Come on. - No.
求你啦
Please?
我今天过得很不顺心
I've had a really shitty day.
我以前"酱紫"讲话
I used to sound like this.
"酱紫"
Like this.
太有爱了
I love it so much!
你若不是心情不好 我就揍你了
You're lucky you're sad.
我当时不该让你去那个人的家
I shouldn't have let you go to that guy's house.
你没让我去
You didn't let me go.
我自己去了
I just went.
但你不能再这样做了
But you can't do that anymore.
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表