剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry.
用枕头捂脸喊叫 正常吗
Is screaming into my pillow healthy?
我为什么会暴食
Why can't I stop eating?
谁死了 你才来这里了
So, who died and sent you here?
我何时才能停止哭泣
When will I run out of tears?
这是你对所有鳏夫的开场白吗
Do you say that to all the widowers?
有可能
I might.
要看最终是否聊得愉快
Depends on how well our conversation goes.
我怎么才能积极对待
How can I smile?
我妻子去世了
My wife died.
帆船事故
Sailing accident.
船都太不靠谱了
Boats.
为何开心让我有负疚感
Why do I feel guilty if I laugh?
我丈夫死于一场肇事逃逸
My husband was in a hit-and-run.
-我要如何看待... -我是珍
- How do I think about... - I'm Jen.
-我叫杰森 -你好 珍
- Jason. - Hi, Jen.
-是杰森 你是... -你告诉过我了
- Jason. Are you-- ? - You said that already.
-伤痛会一直持续吗 -你是喝醉了吗
- Does trauma last forever? - Are you drunk?
有可能
Could be.
怎么了 抱歉
What? Sorry!
伤痛会一直持续吗 也许吧
Does trauma last forever? Maybe.
我认识他
I know him.
-他是你的牧师吗 -才不是
- He your pastor? - God, no.
这个过程困难重重
The road was fraught. It was.
不仅是怀上孩子 还有如何安胎
Not just to get pregnant, but to stay pregnant.
尽管我们很想要一个孩子
And as much as we wanted a child
来展现我们爱的结晶
to embody the love that we felt for each other,
但怀孕过程差点让我们分手
the struggle to have a baby almost tore us apart.
不知道你们有谁经历过
I wonder if any of you experienced that?
我经历过 大家好 我叫朱蒂
I have. Hi, I'm Judy.
我那段感情没能挺过这个难关
My relationship didn't survive the struggle.
不是说我就非他不嫁 而是...
And it's not that I really wanna even be with him, exactly, I just...
我不想一个人沉湎于悲伤之中
I don't wanna sit in these feelings alone.
她刚才是自问自答
That was a rhetorical question.
天堂之友
悲痛治愈所
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我以为大家都可以发言
I thought everybody was sharing.
-那我就继续说了 -辛苦了
- I'm just gonna keep going. - Yeah! Thanks.
试管受精 人工受孕 胚胎植入前基因诊断
After IVF, IUI, PGD...
这些我全都做过
I did all of those.
医生说 我们也许只是运气不好
Our doctor told us that maybe we were having a run of bad luck.
运气不好 运气这词听起来太不靠谱了
Bad luck? Luck felt like such an insufficient word.
感觉我们就要被绝望打倒之时
And just when it seemed like our heartbreak would destroy us,
我们试了最后一次
we tried one last time.
你猜怎么着
And what do you know?
我们转运了
Our luck changed.
太棒了
My God!
你们的运气也可以变好
Your luck can change, too.
但你们不能再跟自己说
But you need to stop with the self-talk
问题出在自己身上 怪罪身体
that says there's something wrong with you, with your body.
不要再羞辱自己了
Stop shaming yourself.
跟我一起说
Repeat after me.
我没毛病
I am not broken.
我没毛病
I am not broken.
大家手拉手
Join hands.
再说一遍
Say it again.
你现在可以说话了
Now you can talk. Okay?
我没毛病
I am not broken.
我没毛病
I am not broken.
说到自己相信为止
Say until you believe it.
我没毛病
I am not broken.
我没毛病
I am not broken.
-就是这样 -我没毛病
- There we go. - I am not broken.
-很好 -我没毛病
- Yes. - I am not broken.
我没毛病
I am not broken.
我没毛病
I am not broken.
我没毛病
I am not broken.
天 要消化理解的东西真不少
Wow. That was a lot to take in.
韦恩牧师总是能够"无声胜有声"
Yeah. Pastor Wayne has a way of saying things without saying anything.
我不明白
I don't know.
他就是一直絮叨 有情绪也没事
He just goes on and on about how you can have your feelings,
但我觉得他就是想让你一直难过
but I just think he wants you to stay sad,
沉溺于悲伤
like, wallow in it all.
这样他才好赚钱
It's good for his business.
我之前参加过他的丧亲互助组
I actually was in his grief group,
完全没有任何收获
and I didn't get anything out of it.
珍
Hey, Jen.
你得先投入 才能有所收获
I think you get out of it what you put into it.
但我懂什么啊
But what do I know?
-靠 -被抓包
- Shit! - Busted!
是啊 但我没撒谎
I know, but I wasn't lying.
-但我其实还是有所收获 -是吗
- But I actually did get something out of it. - Yeah?
对 有时候
Yeah. Sometimes,
发现不是只有自己才会问些傻问题 也挺欣慰
it's nice to know you're not the only one who asks dumb questions.
-也是 -你懂吗
- Right. - You know?
你有所收获 真不错
Well, I'm glad you got something out of it.
你想去喝一杯吗
Do you wanna get a drink?
我刚好知道这里有家店的玛格丽特
Just... I happen to know that this place has margaritas
味道普通 但是非常够劲
that are mediocre yet very effective.
我去不了 抱歉
I can't. I'm sorry.
我已经报名参加"男对男瑜伽"了
I already signed up for Man-to-Man Yoga.
听起来好基佬啊
That sounds gay.
不是说不好 抱歉 就是...
Not in a bad way. Sorry, just in, like, a...
你是基佬吗
Are you gay... way?
不 我不是
No. I'm not.
是"男对男"
It's "Man-to-man."
不是"男上男"
It's not "Man-in-man."
-不是 -我听成"男上男"了
- No. - I heard "Man-in-man."
-不是 -所以我才那样说
- No. - That's why I said that.
那是其他课程
That's a different class.
-不 是"男对男" -好吧
- No, man to man. - Okay.
男人不管是心理还是身体 都不够灵活
Men are less flexible, physically and emotionally.
这个课程旨在改善两方面
It's supposed to work both angles.
明白了
Got it.
我们下次再见
But I'll probably see you around.
也许可以在"看开OK"的酒吧见面
Maybe at the bar for Carry-On-Oke or something.
-对 我正打算去那里呢 -好
- Yeah. I was planning on going to that. - Okay.
鬼知道那是什么玩意儿
Whatever the fuck that is.
这首歌♥献给你 伯特
This is for you, Burt.
我每天都很想你 尤其是今天
I miss you every day, especially today.
♪别这样丢下我 伯特♪
♪Don't leave me this way, Burt♪
-尤兰达 -酷
- Yolanda? - Cool!
-看开OK 你懂了吗 -我懂了
- Carry-On-Oke. Get it? - I do.
-我们去喝一杯吧 -明智
- Let's get a drink. - It's clever.
♪别这样丢下我 伯特♪
♪Don't leave me this way, Burt♪
你觉得她想念伯特吗
Do you think she misses Burt?
-想念 -我看不出来
- I do. - I can't tell.
慢用
There you go.
-这一杯敬"放下过往" -好
- Here is to moving on. - Yup.
♪别这样丢下我♪
♪Don't leave me this way♪
说起来 你喜欢哪个
Speaking of which, who do you like?
-四处看看 -不
- Look around. - No.
-我今晚就打算喝一杯 -什么
- No, I'm gonna have one drink... - What?
然后我就回房♥间
and then I'm gonna go to the room,
我打算写个日记 冥想一下
and I'm gonna journal, and meditate,
然后独自度过这一晚
and spend the night with me.
行 你就乖乖无聊地过今晚吧
Okay. Go be healthy and boring.
不过我倒是支持你去找个人滚床单
I fully support you getting laid, though.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想像尤兰达一样
I don't wanna be like Yolanda.
-但她的歌♥喉真不错 -确实是
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表