剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
珍·哈丁 我是一名房♥产中介
Jen Harding. Real estate agent.
我刚在附近卖♥♥掉一栋两百万的房♥子
I just sold a house in the area for two million,
现金交易 房♥主发大财了
all cash. Blah, blah, blah!
总之 我就是想说 你家房♥子很值钱
Anyway, I just wanted you to know how valuable your property is.
特别是你家房♥子的外观
I mean, especially with this curb appeal.
我没打算卖♥♥
Well, I'm not looking to sell.
如果我估一下价 你应该会改变主意
Well, you might change your mind if I do an appraisal,
我进去看一眼 几分钟就好
which should only take a few minutes.
除非你没时间 或者你跟钱过不去
I mean, unless you're busy or you just hate money.
这事道德吗
Is this ethical?
就因为人家在名单上 就去追查人家
Harassing people because they're on a list?
也不算不道德
It's not unethical.
我们没伤害别人
We're not hurting anybody,
就是追查一下谁拥有一辆复古野马车
just tracking down people who own vintage Mustangs.
好吧 但历史上
Right. But, like, historically,
说起名单 总是没好事吧
lists have been bad for people, right?
比如黑名单
Like the blacklist.
这份名单只对杀死珍丈夫的凶手来说是坏事
This list is only bad for the person who killed Jen's husband.
也是 好吧
Right. Yeah.
历史上 也有代表好事的名单
And there have been some good lists, historically.
-辛德勒的名单 救了不少人 -对
- Schindler's list. Great list. - Yeah.
确实是 那份名单太令人动容了
It was really...That was a beautiful list.
但我们这样做合法吗
But is it legal, what we're doing?
我兄弟丹尼斯在国家犯罪信息中心上班
My buddy Dennis at the NCIC
可以跟政♥府♥机关共享情报
can share information with government agencies.
泻湖警♥察♥会把我当成是政♥府♥机关吗 别做梦了
Now, would Laguna PDxa0consider me a government agency?xa0Hell, no.
-别担忧了 这事多有意思 -确实很有意思
- Come on. This is fun, right? - Well, it is so fun.
我好几个月都没这么开心过了
I haven't felt this good in months.
真心话
Honestly.
跟你在一起 携手查案
Being here with you, working a case.
我又重新开始生活了
It's bringing me back to life.
所以谢谢你
So, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
这栋房♥子140平左右吧
So, it's about 1,500 square feet?
不知道 我姑妈留给我的遗产
No idea. I inherited the house from my aunt.
-她进老人院了... -真好 我能看下车♥库♥吗
- She's in a home now, so-- - Great. Can I see the garage?
这是66年版野马车吗
Is this a '66 Mustang?
对 但这不是我姑妈的车
Yeah, but, the car doesn't come with the house.
你开车撞过什么吗
You ever hit anybody with this thing?
死生之交 第一季 第八集
好了
Okay.
可以把他划掉了
Cross that one off the list.
他那一周在"星际迷航"主题游轮上
He was on a Star Trek cruise that week.
我看了好多照片 都留下♥阴♥影了
I saw so many pictures I wish I hadn't.
好了 排除六个了 还剩242个
All right. Six down. 242 to go.
天呐 真不敢相信
My God. I can't believe the fucker
杀人凶手就在这份名单上
who did this is one of these names on this list.
到时候一定很爽 看着他的眼睛
God, it's gonna feel so good to look him in the eye
告诉他 他是个懦弱的禽兽
and tell him what a spineless monster he is
然后暴揍他一顿
and then beat the shit out of him.
好吧 下一个是谁
All right. Who's next?
海滨古玩店 鹿野路
Okay. Beachside Antiques. Deerfield Road.
公♥司♥吗 真奇怪
Business? Weird.
肇事车辆也可能是公♥司♥车 或租来的车
Yeah. Could be a company car, or rentals.
那边有很多公♥司♥ "顺你意租车" "鹈鹕佳酿"
Bunch of businesses on here. Move Ur Car Ur Way, Pelican Vintage.
-TKG艺术 -TKG艺术是什么鬼
- TKG Arts. - Who the fuck is TKG Arts?
-我能看一下吗 -可以 你没事吧
- Can I see that? - Yeah. You all right?
没事 就是后面很闷热
Yeah, it's just, like, stuffy in here. Right?
好吧 这些公♥司♥都在闹市区
Okay. These businesses are all downtown.
不如你们把我送过去 我去打探一下
So why don't you guys drop me off and then I'll check these out?
我们一起去更安全
Safer if we stick together.
是吧 行了
Yeah, right? All right.
念个名字 朱蒂 老娘势如破竹啊
I need a name, Judy. Mama's on a roll.
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - Yup.
海瑟·多南
Heather Dornan.
她住在科斯塔梅萨
She lives in Costa Mesa.
布里斯托尔街728号♥
Seven-two-eight Bristol Street.
一个女人 哎呀呀
A woman. Wow.
你很惊讶吗
That surprise you?
我就是没想过是个女司机
I just neverxa0pictured a woman driving the car.
我还是女权主义者呢
What kind of feminist am I?
女人也可能是杀人犯
Women can be murderers too.
-我知道 我看过查理兹·塞隆的电影 -哪一部
- I know. I saw that Charlize Theron movie. - Which one?
已重新规划路线
The route is being calculated.
等下 我想喝瓶水
Wait, you know what? I need a bottle of water.
-好 -能打开后备箱吗
- Sure. - Can you pop the trunk?
好 可以了吗
Okay. All right?
天呐 名单太长了
God, there's just so many names on this list.
要是能缩小范围 找到这个男人就好了
I wish that we could narrow it down somehow and find this guy.
-或女人 -对
- Or gal. - Right.
-看不起女人 我混♥蛋♥ -是啊
- God, I'm such a dick. - Yup.
什么情况
What was that?
小朱
Jude?
朱蒂
Judy?
行了 我没事
Come on. I'm fine.
我经常晕倒
I faint all the time.
才不是
No, you don't.
就是 你认识我也没多久
Yeah. You haven't known me for that long.
我在高中时晕倒过几次 还有一次在莉莉丝音乐节上
I did it a bunch in high school and then once at Lilith Fair.
记得莉莉丝音乐节吗
Remember Lilith Fair?
不记得了 我当时嗑嗨了
No, I was way too high.
想到了
Of course you were.
-很有意思 -好了
- It was fun. - Okay.
大家都别太激动 但丹尼斯刚打来电♥话♥
Nobody get too excited, but Dennis just called.
他将我们列的名单和酒驾案交叉搜索
He crosschecked our list against DUIs.
-结果呢 -有发现了
- And? - Something interesting.
安德鲁·皮特斯 两次酒驾 家离车祸现场仅有四条街
Andrew Peters. Two DUIs. Lives four blocks from the scene.
安德鲁·皮特斯
Andrew Peters.
-就是这个混♥蛋♥了 -我不是说了吗 别太激动
- That's the fucking guy. - See? That's too excited.
-不不 我们至少该过去查一下 -对
- No, no!xa0We should at least go check it out, right? - Yeah.
-我们该过去看看 走吧 -好 走吧
- Yes, we should. Let's go. - Okay. Let's go.
但是... 你躺好 躺好
But... Sit back. Sit back. Sit back.
抱歉 我有些晕
I'm sorry. I feel so woozy.
我们先缓一缓
Let's chill for a minute.
先别妄下定论
We can't jump to conclusions here, okay?
我没有妄下定论
I'm not jumping to anything.xa0
拥有66年款野马车 还两次酒驾
I'm saying it's a '66 Mustang with two DUIs
住在离泰德被撞之地的四条街外
and lives four blocksxa0from where Ted was hit.xa0
特么就是他 没跑儿了
That's the fucking guy.
嫌犯条件都具备了
It's pretty compelling.
-我很怀疑他 -我也怀疑他
- I like him for it. - I like him too.
我们该联♥系♥普莱斯警探 通知她一声
We should call Detective Perez, we should loop her in.
不 我才不联♥系♥她
No. I'm not calling her.
她肯定又打官腔 走什么"司法程序"
She's gonna slow us down with her "process."
我懂你 但我们不能自己贸然行动
Hey, I get it, okay? But we can't run away with this thing.
目前 我们中没有执法人员
Nobody here has a badge, currently.
对啊 他说得也对
Yeah, maybe he's right.
我们还是从长计议吧
Maybe we should just, you know, slow it down.
好 你说得有理
Okay. Yeah, maybe you're right.
-你得信我 -我信你
- You got to trust me. - I trust you.
天 各位 我迟到了 我要去接查理了
Gosh. You guys, you know what? I'm late to pick up Charlie.
-你能照看她吗 -好
- Will you keep an eye on her? - Yeah.
我很愿意
I'd love to.
一杯热茶 还有罐头鸡汤
A little hot tea, a little chicken soup from a can.
别告诉我妈
Don't tell my mama.
-汤闻着很倒胃口 -也是
- Soup smells so bad. - Yup.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's okay.
恶心 昏厥 出汗 你吐了吗
Nausea, fainting, sweats. You thrown up at all?
吐了
Yes.
我不是医生
You know, I'm not a doctor,
但我的诊断是 你要么感冒了 要么怀孕了
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表