剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
我没耍心机 也无意伤人
I wasn't trying to pull anything or to hurt anyone.
我没想伤害任何人 我向上帝发誓
I never meant to hurt anyone. I swear to God.
我只是...
I just...
没错
It's true.
史蒂夫还活着
Steve is alive.
-对 没死 活蹦乱跳呢 -对
- Yeah, not dead. Alive. - Yeah.
他没有在两个月前去世
He didn't die two months ago.
但我确实失去了他
But I did lose him,
因为他和我分手了
because he broke up with me.
-天呐 这不是一回事 -我知道
- My God. That is not the same! - I know.
我知道
I know.
他和我分手是因为我...
It's just, he broke up with me because I...
他和我分手是因为我们很想要孩子
He broke up with me because we really wanted to have kids.
我们尝试了很多年 可是...
And we tried, and we tried for years, and...
我生不了
I couldn't.
我总是流产
I just kept having miscarriages.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我带你回病房♥
Let's get you to your room.
那是我第五次流产
That was my fifth one.
我当时真以为我会结婚生子了
I really thought that I was gonna have a baby and a family.
可却发现
And then to find out
我有毛病 注定没这个命
that there's just something that's broken inside of me...
大概是因为这段经历
I think just going through all that,
我才会精神有些不稳定
it messed me up a little bit.
我发誓 我不是坏人
I swear, I'm not a bad person.
我真不是 我...
I'm really not. I...
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
我当初就不该来这里
I should have never come here.
珍 我很抱歉伤害了你
Jen, I'm so sorry that I hurt you.
这是我最不想做的事
It's the last thing that I wanted to do.
我真的很珍惜我们的友谊
I really cherish our friendship.
我真心实意想和你做朋友
No, I really do.
该死 对不起 真对不起
Shit! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
老天呐
Jesus Christ.
好悲惨的经历
That is a sad story.
是啊 前提得是真事
Yeah, if you believe it.
你这个人怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
我
Me?
-你怎么不说她呢 -是啊
- What about her? - Yeah.
去别的互助组吧 朱蒂
Find a different group, Judy.
就是啊 谢谢你挺我 琳达
Fuck, yeah, Linda. Thank you.
珍 朱蒂很痛苦 我知道你也是
Jen, Judy's in pain, and I know that you are, too,
但这并不代表你就能肆意凌♥辱♥她
but that doesn't make it okay for you to attack someone like that.
你们俩之前不是打得火热吗
Don't y'all hang out all the time?
你怎么会完全不知情呢
How did you not know any of that?
不好说
I don't know.
不管怎样 朱蒂都有权参加互助组
Well, either way, Judy has every right to sit in this circle.
是啊 她其实活得比我们都惨
Yeah. I mean, in a way, her life is sadder than all of ours.
天呐 她撒谎了
God. She lied, man.
珍 悲伤呈现的方式各异
Jen, everyone's grief manifests in different ways.
于朱蒂是撒谎 于你则是勃然大怒
Judy lied. You flew into this terrifying rage.
我们都在努力排解情绪
We are all doing our best,
你必须开始与内心的愤怒和解
but you've got to start reconciling that anger inside of you.
别因怒火再次招致伤痛
Don't let it cause you more grief than you already have.
坏消息是 我说得过火了
The bad news is, I may have gone overboard.
有些事 我添油加醋了
Like, on some of my stories, I might have exaggerated a little,
尤其是关于加勒特太太喝醉的事
especially about Mrs. Garrett being drunk.
-信口胡诌的托蒂 -她之前都快喝死了
- Fuckin' Tootie. - She had her eyeballs diluted.
-她就在那里 -谢谢
- She's right that way. - Thank you.
-你本可以直接告诉我 -是啊
- You could have just told me. - I know.
我就是觉得... 可我没有...
I just thought... But I didn't, so...
我本该说 但没说 我也不知道原因
I should have, but I didn't. I don't know why.
因为你有问题
Because you have issues.
-问题可大了 -我也有问题
- You have no idea. - Yeah, well, I have them, too.
-但你这样是人之常情 -你也是 朱蒂
- Well, you're allowed. - So are you, Judy.
没错
I mean...
你谎称史蒂夫死了 确实让人无语
okay, it's weird that you lied about Steve.
简直是有病 但...
I mean, it's-- it's fucked up, you know, but...
也许撒谎会好受一些
maybe it's easier to lie about that than it is to...
比说出另一个真♥相♥更容易
to just tell the truth about the other stuff.
也许吧
Maybe.
我很抱歉斥责你不是我们的一员
I'm really sorry that I said you didn't belong.
你也失去了很多
And you've... you've lost a lot, too.
只是流产了
But they were just miscarriages.
我又不是真丧子了
It wasn't like I have actually--
那也是一个小生命啊
Well, I think it is an actual... thing.
美国共和党人反对女性堕胎权
跟共和党人争论堕胎权时 另当别论
I mean, not if a Republican is asking.
但是你听到了心跳
But you heard a heartbeat.
并且爱上了拥有那个心跳的胎儿
And you fell in love in that heartbeat.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧 我房♥间里有纸巾和威士忌
Come on. I have tissues and whiskey in my room.
-你住这儿 -对
- You live here? - Yeah.
住这儿
Here?
谢谢
Thank you.
你一直在这里跟我通话吗
So, this is where you were whenever we would talk on the phone, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
他们让我找到房♥子前 借住这里
They're letting me stay here till I find a place.
房♥间一直都空着
Rooms open up all the time.
我想也是
I'll bet.
-天呐 这股味儿 -是啊
- God, the smell in here. - Yeah.
慢慢就习惯了
But you get used to it.
好吧
Okay.
我之前还以为你再也不会理我了
I didn't think you were ever gonna talk to me again.
-你都气炸了 -就说我这暴脾气一般人受不了
- You were so angry. - I told you you wouldn't like it.
确实
I did not.
-有点吓人 -对不起
- It was a little scary. - I'm sorry.
听着
Look...
我家客房♥空着
my guesthouse is open.
原来是泰德的音乐工作室
It used to be Ted's music studio,
但他也用不上了
but... but he's... he's not using it.
欢迎你来
But you're welcome to.
欢迎我去干什么
Welcome to what?
来和我们一起住
To come and stay with us.
你真是太善良了
That's very generous.
但你不必同情我
But you don't have to take pity on me
我只是个41岁的不孕女性
just because I'm a 41-year-old barren woman
住在养老院而已
sleeping in an assisted living facility.
确实值得同情
Yes, I do.
说真的 来吧
Seriously, come.
你的陪伴会很贴心
It'd be nice having you there.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我现在可以抱你吗 -不能
- Now can I give you a hug? - No.
来吧
Come here.
感觉不错
That's good.
你的拥抱很暖
You're a good hugger.
待出♥售♥
好了
All right.
挂好啦
Here we go.
我就说吧
Told you.
加利福尼亚
2BRI56♥4♥
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表