剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
这是个好主意
This was a good idea.
你说得对 我就是需要放个假
You were right. I just needed a vacation.
-是吧 -对
- Right? - Yeah.
-放松几天 -没错
- A little holiday? - Yeah.
棕榈泉 远离一切破事
Palm Springs, you know, get away from it all?
《不再互相依赖》
Codependent No More.
泳池边看书呀
Doing a little light reading by the pool?
是啊
Yes, I am.
我在努力放下我和史蒂夫的感情
I'm trying to unpack everything with Steve,
毕竟我俩又分手了
now that it's over, again.
我得学会独♥立♥ 照顾好自己
I need to learn how to be on my own, take care of myself.
你肩膀晒红了
Your shoulders are getting pink!
-我帮你涂一下 -你确实爱黏人
- Let me get that. - You are codependent.
是吧
Right?
-我喜欢这样是不是很奇葩 -我喜欢你喜欢这样
- Is it weird that I like it? - I love that you like it.
你还知道我喜欢什么吗
You know what I also like?
我喜欢在泳池边喝塑料杯装的玛格丽塔
I like a margarita by the pool in a plastic cup.
没错 说起来
Yeah. In fact...
-我能再来一杯吗 -黏人精提醒你要补充水分
-Can I get one more? -Okay, well, codependent reminder to hydrate.
这才11点30分 你别喝太猛
Because it's 11:30 in the morning, and you have to pace yourself.
好吧 但我已经很克制了
Yeah. Well, you know what, this is me pacing myself.
我想阐明一点
And I wanna be very clear.
妈咪可以随心所欲
Mommy can do whatever she wants.
妈咪用第三人称来称呼自己吗
Is Mommy calling herself Mommy?
妈咪确实是
Mommy is.
妈咪的孩子和奶奶待在一起
Mommy's kids are with the grandmother,
妈咪闲得蛋疼
and Mommy ain't got shit to do.
妈咪有事干啊
Mommy does have some shit to do.
-没事 - 珍 朱蒂
- No shit. - Jen? Judy?
你好 韦恩牧师
Hi, Pastor Wayne.
我很高兴你们能来"天堂之友悲痛治愈所"
I'm so happy you could make it to our Friends of Heaven Grief Retreat.
悲痛治愈
Grief treat!
我希望你们能趁这个机会
I do hope you'll take the opportunity this weekend
这周来参加我们开设的治愈工作坊
To imbibe some of our therapeutic workshops.
这个周末可能会成为你们的人生转机
This weekend could be a real turning point for you.
我很期待
I'm so excited.
我真心期待回观内心
I'm really looking forward to taking a look inward.
马屁精
Kiss-ass!
这里还有专门针对各种悲伤的讲座
There are seminars specialized for all walks of grief.
所有创伤整合在一起能产生强大的意念
It's very powerful when all that trauma comes together.
应该会很愉快
It should be a really good time.
-也是 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
这货没可能知道啥是愉快 如果他遇到破事...
I don't think that guy would know a good time if it fucked him in the...
死生之交 第一季 第五集
你这周末参与一些活动 我倒是觉得挺好
I do think it'd be good for you to participate a little this weekend.
全身心投入
Lean in. You know?
你就不用麻痹你的痛苦了
So you're not just numbing your pain.
痛苦
Pain?
我可一点都不痛苦
There's no pain with this guy.
我快乐似神仙
No, all joy.
我要去...
I think I'm gonna go to...
中午时分的"迷失天使之怀孕失败后的自我探索"
"Lost Angels: Finding Yourself After Pregnancy Loss" at noon.
瞧啊 你可以去参加"遗孀之窗"
Wait. You could check out "Window to the Widow."
不去
Okay. No.
我来逃避痛苦 不是来沉浸于丧偶之痛
I came here to escape, not wallow in my widowhood.
女士们
Hey, ladies.
-有东西给你们 -不是吧
- Got something for you. - What?
-给 -天啊 尤兰达
- Here you go. - My God, Yolanda.
瞧瞧啊
Look at this.
天堂之友
-是不是很棒 -太棒了
- Isn't it great? - It's great.
揭晓背后
And voila.
泻湖海滩分会
真棒
Nice.
这周末 你有好建议吗
So, any tips for the weekend?
"苏大厨一人食"总能让我受益匪浅
Well, I always get a lot out of "Cooking for One with Chef Sue."
一听就是个没劲的课程
That sounds like a goofy class.
你们参加"遗窗"吗
You coming to WTTW?
听不懂你说啥
I have no idea what that is.
-遗孀之... -不去
- Window to the Wid-- - No.
-遗孀之窗 -不去
- Window to the Widow. - No.
"本工作坊致力于
"This workshop is focused on
打开丧偶人士的心灵之窗
keeping the window to the widow's heart
接纳已故挚爱的浓情蜜意"
open to the love she shared with the departed."
真爱永存
Love is eternal.
对方出轨 就另当别论了
Yeah. Not if the fucker cheated.
那就另当别论了
Now, that's different.
确实另当别论
Yeah. It's different.
我真心觉得 这些人靠痛苦来让自己兴奋啊
I swear to God, I think these people actually get off on their grief.
也许他们只是全然接纳当下而已
Well, maybe they're just embracing where they are.
但我已经准备好迎接新生活了
Well, you know, where I am is ready to move on.
话说 市区有很多好玩的同志酒吧
You know what? There's some really fun gay bars downtown.
我们可以去跳舞 还没人会找我们搭讪
We could go dancing, get completely ignored.
一定超好玩
It could be super fun.
也许吧
Maybe.
但这里也有很多好玩的事
But there's also lot of fun stuff to do here.
我发现了一件趣事可做
I see one fun thing I can do.
天啊 我也发现了
My God, I see that, too.
但宣传册上说
But according to the brochure,
这段时间要用来治愈和自我探索
this is a time of healing and self-exploration.
了解
Okay.
但我老公还说
Well, according to my husband,
我死了 我们也没结过婚呢
I was dead, and we weren't married.
这表示 有人要"开张"了
So that means that somebody is open for business.
-就是要"阴♥户♥大开"了 -"小妹妹"开张
- And that somebody's business is her vagina. - Pussy!
还以为你会说"蜜♥穴♥"呢
I thought you were gonna say "poontang."
-我才不会那么说 -这可说不准
- I would not say that. - You might say that.
-你认真的吗 -对 "蜜♥穴♥"
- Really? - Yeah, poontang.
拉斯维加斯分会
Vegas Chapter.
他来自维加斯
He's from Vegas.
-鳏夫 -真帅啊
- Widow. - Jeez!
我参加的"婴儿讲座会"在沙漠热风舞厅
Okay. So my baby seminar is in the Desert Winds Ballroom.
-结束之后见面吧 -好 没问题
- Then I'll meet you after? - Yeah. Totally.
你一个人可以吧
Am I okay to leave you?
朱蒂 我不需要别人盯着我
Judy, I'm not the one who can't be left alone.
那倒是
That's true.
泳池边那个帅哥
Yeah. Dude from the pool.
-泳池边那个帅哥 -这什么情况
- Dude from the pool. - What is going on?
T恤很好看
Nice shirt.
别闹了 我们穿的都一样
How embarrassing, we all wore the same thing.
我应该也跟你一样穿成漏肩装
Yeah. Maybe I should do that to mine.
你应该试试
Yeah, maybe you should.
你要去参加"心有疑虑"吗
You're going to The Big Question?
对啊 毫无疑问
Yeah, no question about it.
-我帮你占个座吧 -好
- Should I save you a seat? - Yeah.
好 行
Okay. Cool.
-我的天 -我俩之间火花四射啊
- What? - Holy eye contact that just happened.
天 你可真行啊
My God, how did you do that?
-这对你真有益处呢 -我知道
- This is gonna be really good for you. - I know.
还是别把酒带进去了
Maybe don't bring the drink in.
出于对丧偶者的尊重 特别是那个帅哥
Out of respect for the other grievers, especially the cute one.
-他超级帅 一会儿见 -超帅啊
- He's very hot. I'll see you later. - My God, super hot.
-我要拿... -他就是那种传统猛♥男♥
- I'm taking the... - He's like a good old-fashion hunk.
好好享受什么婴儿讲座...
Have fun at your baby thing...
那不是什么乐事
That's not fun, is it?
不好意思
Excuse me.
天呐 你懂我吧
Boy. Boy, boy. You know?
-快去 -这就走
- Go! - I'm going.
欢迎来到"心有疑虑"
Welcome to The Big Question.
-其实是14个疑虑 -不是吧
- Actually... there's 14. - Jesus.
我们接下来将解析那些一言难尽的问题
Here we'll break down questions that have no easy answer.
不好意思 借过
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表