剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
亲爱的泰德
这样简直太诡异了
Such a weird thing that people do.
在这里摆祭坛吗
What? The whole shrine thing?
把祭品摆在事故地点
They put all this shit here.
这里对泰德又毫无意义
It's not like this spot meant anything to Ted.
好歹也是他生前最后现身之地
Well, it was the last place he got to be alive.
还是他死后初次现身之地呢
Yeah, I mean, it is the first place he got to be dead too.
为什么大家总要摆个十字架呢
Why is there always a cross? People always put a cross.
也太自以为是了 他根本不信教
That is so presumptuous to me. He was not religious.
-怎么了 -就摆在那儿吧
- What? - Maybe you should just leave it there.
以防万一
Just in case.
万一怎样
In case what?
万一根本不存在的神降罪于我吗
In case non-existent God smites me?
我亡夫的祭坛都被摆在路边了
I'm standing next to my dead husband's shrine on the side of a road.
这绝对是神罚啊
Trust me, I've been smited.
死生之交 第一季 第六集
必须得拿走
And that's gone.
对不起
Sorry.
你男友来了
Here comes your boyfriend.
他不是我男友 我们是"友达以上恋人未满"
He's not my boyfriend, we're just hanging out.
他可保守了
He has very healthy boundaries,
居然真有这样的人
which evidently is a real thing people can have.
不可能 骗鬼呢
Nope. Can't. Doesn't happen.
-这条丝巾像纸巾吗 -不像
- Does this look like a napkin? - Nope.
-谢谢你来帮忙 -别客气
- Thank you for doing this. - Yes. Of course.
你能来真是太好了
It's really cool of you to come.
乐意效劳
Happy to be of service.
这就是泰德尸体被发现的地点
So, this is where Ted's body was found.
这个祭坛还是有点用处
I guess that's one good use of the shrine.
准确定位了我亡夫升♥天♥之地
I can always find where my husband was mowed down.
谁发现了尸体
Who found him?
珊迪·亚当斯在上学的路上发现了
Shandy Addams. She was walking to school.
-发现尸体的是个小孩 -对 她是亨利的同学
- A child found him? - Yeah. She's a classmate of Henry's.
-她才十岁吗 -九岁
- So she's ten? - She's nine.
没有交通监控 附近没有人家
No traffic cams. No homes in the eye-line.
你之前说事故事件大概是凌晨一点
You said it was about 1:00 a.m?
对 凌晨一点
Yeah. Yeah, it was 1 a.m
应该没有目击证人吧
No eyewitnesses, I'm guessing?
没有 但警♥察♥肯定忽略了某些证据吧
No. But, I mean, there's got to be some evidence that the police missed, right?
比如烟蒂 或者车零件
I mean, like a cigarette butt, or a piece of the car?
他们肯定仔细搜查过了
I'm sure they did a thorough search.
就算有可用证据 也早没了
Any usable evidence is long gone.
我不是很清楚警♥察♥的调查经过
Yeah, well, I don't really know exactly what the police did
因为他们不肯告诉我
because they won't talk to me.
他们有责任告知你
They have to.
我...
Well, I've...
-一直表现得像炸毛的母狮子 -咄咄逼人
- kind of been a raging bitch. - Demanding.
这么说也没错
Well, that's fair to say.
-他们超烦我 -没错
- They hate me. - That's also true.
好吧
Okay.
那我就先去一趟泻湖警局
Well, that'll be my first stop then, Laguna PD.
警♥察♥之间比较好说话
They're more likely to talk to another cop.
他们肯定已经询问过珊迪了
I mean, I'm sure they already talked to Shandy,
毕竟是她发现了尸体 对吧
the girl that found him, right?
她可淡定了 第二天就返校了
You know, she was okay. She went to school the next day.
对了 你家孩子怎么样
How are your kids doing, by the way?
我真的很感激大家这么关心他们
You know, people always ask me that, and I really appreciate it.
不过 他们...
But they're... they're...
好得不得了
surprisingly good.
小孩恢复能力就是强
Yeah. Kids are just resilient.
你儿子在贩毒
Your son's been dealing drugs.
天呐
My God.
真抱歉 我都不知道
I'm so sorry. I had no idea.
查尔斯 你想什么呢
Charles, what the hell are you thinking?
-我就是创个业 -你还敢顶嘴
- I was running a small business. - Excuse me?
那你买♥♥责任险了吗
Does your small business have liability insurance?
毕竟塔克·坦纳可是驾车撞毁了他母亲的温室
Because Tucker Tanner drove his Honda through his mother's greenhouse,
就因为吸了你卖♥♥给他的毒品
when he was on the drugs you sold him.
塔克没事吧
Is Tucker okay?
幸运的是 塔克的父母很大度
Luckily, Tucker's parents were very understanding,
毕竟你们最近失去了至亲
considering your recent loss.
但你们还是得赔偿他们的经济损失
Of course, you're still responsible financially.
天呐
My...
他家温室镶金了吗
What a nice fucking greenhouse.
话说
So...
你之前住在尼格尔湖畔吧
you had that property out in Laguna Niguel, didn't you?
你最近怎么样
The one... How's that going down there?
格伦好吗
How's Glenn?
我不知道 他搬去了特曼库拉
I wouldn't know. He moved to Temecula.
我很遗憾
I'm... I'm sorry.
-我都不知道 -没事 我现在开心多了
- I didn't... - No, I'm much happier now.
你似乎变了个人
You... you seem... changed.
-我能走了吗 -想得美 不准你再乱跑了
- Can I go now? - My. You're not going anywhere ever again.
你居然敢贩毒
You're dealing drugs?
当自己是特么黑♥手♥党♥吗 抱歉爆粗了
What are you? In the fucking Mafia? Excuse me.
你贩了什么毒
What kind of drugs are you dealing?
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 镇定剂 止痛药 安定
Uppers, downers, hydrocodone, lorazepam.
安定
Lorazepam?
对 药效绝佳
Yeah. It's good.
好吧
Okay.
既然这样
All right. Well...
他肯定需要接受处罚
obviously, he needs to be punished,
但这事通常是泰德管 我不太了解该怎么做
but that was Ted's department, so I don't... What do we do?
通常 我会向执法机关报案
Well, normally, I would report this to law enforcement.
但考虑到他情况特殊 我就不报案了
But given what he's been through, I won't.
下不为例
This time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但他得停课反省两周
But I am gonna have to suspend him for two weeks.
趁这段时间 带他去做心理疏导吧
Maybe in that time, he can get some counseling.
韦恩牧师在教堂创立了问题少年互助组
And I know that Pastor Wayne has a group for troubled teens down at the church.
他确实得受罚 但也不能送他下"地狱"啊
Well, I mean, he needs to be punished, not tortured.
最好能问出他这些药片的来源
It would be helpful to understand where he got the pills.
告诉校长你从哪弄来的药片 查理
Tell her where you got the pills from, Charlie.
不行
No.
我不能说
I... I can't.
谢谢你带我一起来
Thank you for taking me on a ride along.
看警♥察♥办案超有趣
I think it's so fascinating to see how cops solve stuff.
别客气
No problem.
有人陪着也挺好
You know, it's nice to have company.
你觉得在路边发现死尸
What do you think it does to a nine-year-old to find a bloody corpse
会对九岁小孩有什么影响
by the side of the road?
我觉得会留下一辈子阴影
I'm gonna go with "scars her for life."
但也许会是个人生转折点呢
But maybe it becomes a defining moment
她因此长大后都以慈悲为怀
that turns her into an incredibly compassionate adult?
应该不会
No, I don't think so.
我是帕雷兹警探 有事吗
Detective Perez, how can I help you?
我只有不到五分钟时间
Keep in mind I have less than five minutes.
我是前警探帕雷格 这位是我朋友 朱蒂·黑尔
Former Detective Prager. This is my friend, Ms. Judy Hale.
我认识黑尔女士
I know Ms. Hale.
-是吗 -说来话长 她时间有限
- You do? - It's a long story. She doesn't have time.
见到你真好
Nice to see you.
你发型很酷
Your hair looks good.
我是代表珍·哈丁前来
So, I'm here on behalf of Jen Harding.
想必你知道她已经很不耐烦了
I guess you're aware that she's getting pretty impatient.
不好意思 你是"前警探"
I'm sorry. Did you say "former detective"?
正在休假 供职于圣安娜警局
On leave. Santa Ana PD.
你认识皮特·奥斯丁吗
Maybe you know Pete Austin,
2012年调来本局
transferred down here in 2012,
留着小胡子
mustache,
有点冷幽默
kind of... kind of cold sense of humor?
不认识
No.
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表