剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表
太好吃了
This is delicious.
你们都吃不出这不是肉吧
You wouldn't even know it's not meat, right?
-吃得出 -小查
- Wrong. - Char.
-这不是肉吗 -不行 我吃不下去了
- This isn't meat? - Nope. I can't eat this.
好了 是这样
Okay. You know what?
你表现太差劲了 过门是客
You are being a jerk. We have a guest.
她是客人 还是住这里了
Is she a guest or does she live here now?
是啊 朱蒂要在我们家待多久
Yeah. How long is Judy staying with us?
我不知道 这才是第一晚
Well, I don't know. It's the first night, so...
我们还没商量过
I mean, we haven't talked about it.
是啊 我们没有谈过...
No. We've never discussed the exact...
怎么说呢 这是...
I don't know. Is it like...
具体多久 不过...
Time frame, but...
我不想搞得太尴尬
I don't wanna be awkward about it.
不会 不用觉得尴尬...
No. Let's not be awkward, it's...
-你想怎样... -你想怎样都行
- Whateve... Whatever you... - Whatever you need.
-你想待多久都行 -你想让我待多久都行
- As long as you want it. - As long as you want it.
-听起来不错 -好吗
- Sounds good. - Okay?
你都不认识她
You don't even know her.
几周前 你才在丧亲互助组认识了她
You met her in some group a few weeks ago.
结果她马上就住进老爸的音乐工作室了
And now she's gonna live in Dad's studio.
你知道这事多操蛋吗
Do you know how fucked up that is?
够了 她就坐在这里
Okay. She is sitting right here,
第一 你这样很失礼
so you're being rude, A.
第二 别再说"操蛋"了 你才14岁
B, enough with the "fucks," okay? You're 14 years old.
第三 我绝不会将你置于险境
And C, I would never, ever put you in harm's way. Okay?
一切都会好起来
Everything is gonna be fine.
我很会看人
I'm an excellent judge of character.
除了那个保姆 你看走眼了
Except for that one babysitter
她从你的晚宴包里偷钱
that stole money from your evening bag.
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie.
对 斯蒂芬妮
Yeah, Stephanie.
行了
Okay. You know, well,
朱蒂不是一个阿片药物成瘾的小偷
Judy is not a petty thief with an opioid addiction.
-据我所知是这样 -我确实不是
- That I know of. - No, I'm not.
但我希望斯蒂芬妮去戒毒了
But I hope that Stephanie got the help that she needs.
她死了
She's dead.
查理 你不习惯陌生人来你家很正常
Charlie, I totally get it that it's weird that I'm here.
鬼知道你是什么人
Look, you could be anybody.
确实如此
I could be anybody.
她有可能是个疯子
She could be a crazy person.
我也可能是
So could I.
还有我
So could I.
死生之交 第一季 第二集
我很抱歉查理那样对你 他就是...
I'm really sorry about Charlie. He's just...
自从他爸去世后 他就很不懂事
God, he's been such a little dick since his dad died.
他很好啊
He's great.
如果你觉得他很好 那你真圣母
If you think he's great, then you are a saint.
-他很好 -不 我才不圣母
- He's great. - No, I'm not a saint.
-你是个天使 -得了吧
- You are an angel. - Please. No.
-你会慢慢发现我是个魔鬼 -我才是魔鬼
- You'll come to find that I am the devil. - I'm the devil.
我很高兴你来我家了
I'm glad you're here.
我也是
Me, too.
是这样
You know what?
我给你准备了新床单和浴巾
There's some fresh linens and towels over there for you.
不好意思 我没给你铺床
I... I'm sorry, I didn't make up the bed.
我一直没法踏进客房♥ 自从...
I just haven't been able to bring myself to go into the guesthouse since--
别说了 你已经很好了
Stop it. Come on. You are so nice.
我已经很感激了 你太够意思了
I can't thank you enough. You're such a good friend.
其实 也没那么好
Well... not that good.
什么
What?
听着 这事挺不光彩
Look, this... wasn't my finest moment.
但...
But...
我发现史蒂夫没死的那一晚 我给了他名片
I gave Steve my business card the night I found out he wasn't dead.
然后他打给我了
And... he called me,
我要卖♥♥掉他的房♥子了
and I'm selling his house.
-这样啊 -我真的很抱歉
- Okay. - I'm really sorry.
不过平心而论
But to be fair,
那时 我以为你是个撒谎的变♥态♥
In the moment, I thought you were a lying psychopath.
-我能理解 -天啊 你流血了
- No, of course. - My God. You're bleeding.
-什么 -你流血了
- What? - You're bleeding.
天啊
God.
-你没事吧 -没事 划了一个小口子
- Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah. It's a nick.
-玻璃碎了 对不起 -那就好
- The glass chipped. Sorry. - Okay.
我只是...
Look, I just...
我替史蒂夫卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 希望你别介怀
I just hope it's not gonna be weird, me working with Steve.
确实有点别扭
It's a little weird.
你撒谎说他死了 这更让人无语 但...
I mean, not as weird as you lying about him being dead, but...
没错 这更让人无语
No. Right, not that weird.
-太奇葩了 -没错
- That was way weird. - Yeah.
-我给你拿个创可贴吧 -不用 我...
- Can I please get you a Band-Aid? - No, I'm...
因为伤口看起来很深 不是个小口子
Because it looks like a gash, not really a nick.
我是易出血体质
I'm a bleeder.
每个人都易出血 但伤口好像很严重
Everyone's a bleeder, but that's just real grim.
我也说不好 我可能就是觉得
I just... I don't know. I guess maybe I thought that, like,
说不定我和史蒂夫最终能修成正果
I don't know, if Steve and Ixa0 would work it out or something.
-你还喜欢他吗 -不 我不该喜欢了
- Do you still have feelings for him? - No. I shouldn't.
这也许是最好的结果
You know what? This is probably for the best, you know?
-这会迫使你放手 -对
- It's gonna force you to just move on. - Yeah.
但是... 那曾经是我们的房♥子
But I just... That was our house.
我们本要一起组建家庭
We were gonna have a family there.
他都不通知我一声 就卖♥♥掉吗
And he doesn't even run it past me?
这样吧 你想在我家待多久都行
Well, you know what? You can stay here as long as you want.
-懂了吗 -别这样了
- Okay? - Stop.
行了 我去拿医药箱
Yeah. You know, I'm gonna get the first aid kit,
因为你都快血流成河了
'cause this looks like a horror movie.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
Jesus.
天呐
My God.
开慢点
Slow down!
车牌号♥2qce 265
2qce 265.
车牌号♥2qce 265
2qce 265.
车牌号♥2qce 265
2qce 265.
车牌号♥2qce 265
2qce 265.
伍德好木公♥司♥
吉娜 史蒂夫在吗
Hi, Gina. Is Steve around?
朱蒂
Judy.
有一阵子没见你了 史蒂夫不在
Haven't seen you in a while. Steve's actually not in.
-介意我看一眼吗 -我其实不能...
- Mind if I just check? - Actually, I'm not supposed to...
-朱蒂 妹子 -妹子
- Judy. Hey, girl. - Hey, girl.
要我帮...
Can I help...
抱歉 妹子 你不能进来啊
Sorry, girl, but you really can't be in here.
妹子 我知道
Girl, I know!
再见 妹子
Bye, girl.
再见
Bye.
车牌号♥2qce 265
2qce 265.
他在泰德被撞的那条街边超速行驶
He was speeding near the street that Ted was hit,
我觉得这也许不是个巧合
so I just thought maybe there'd be a connection there.
我想太多了
That's a stretch?
如果你们能找到凶手
Well, maybe if you found the guy,
老娘就不会想那么多了
I wouldn't have to fucking stretch!
-你吼谁呢 -警♥察♥
- Who we yelling at now? - Cops.
真棒 史蒂夫来了
Wonderful. Steve is here.
你来了啊
There he is!
克里斯托弗带我参观了你的办公室
Christopher was just giving me a tour of your office.
很棒 我喜欢 风格随意又不俗气
Nice! Love it. It's, like,xa0beachy but not tacky.
很难驾驭的风格啊
You know, it's a tough wave to surf.
过奖 请坐
Thank you. Have a seat.
我都等不及想去看看你的房♥子了
I can't wait to take a tour of your house.
我上周开车经过那里
I drove past it last week.
看得我心潮彭拜啊
Goosebumps from stem to stern.
剧集 | 麻木不仁 | 导航列表