剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
不 不 不
No, no, no.
别叫警♥察♥
No police.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这是怎么搞的
How did this happen?
帮帮我就好
Just- - just help me.
帮帮我吧
Just help me.
不 乔 这 这真的很糟糕
No, Joe, this is- - this is really bad.
我得叫救护车
I- - I need to call an ambulance.
不 你会让事情变得更糟
No, you'll make it worse.
我只想要些药
I just want medicine.
可是乔
But Joe- -
你说过你会帮忙的
You said you'd help.
你说过我可以信任你
You said I could trust you.
你可以 乔
You can, Joe.
你可以
You can.
这些伤痕都是旧伤了
These scratches, they're old.
已经留疤了
Like, scars and- -
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
乔 谁把你弄成这样的
Joe, who did that to you?
撒旦
Satan.
撒旦不会出现在现实生活中乔
Satan isn't walking around in real life, Joe.
她不是撒旦吗
Isn't she?
我感觉自己就活在地狱里
Sure feels like I'm in hell.
这真是一团糟 乔
This is a real mess, Joe.
别带我去医院 好吗
Just don't take me to hospital, OK?
千万别
Don't.
乔 我得看看伤囗
I'm going to need to take a look, Joe.
我得把胶带取下来
I'm going to need to take off the tape.
你不是该和你教会的朋友
Aren't you meant to be at breakfast
去吃早饭吗
with your church friends?
临时有点事
Something came up.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
有段时间没看到这玩意儿了
Haven't seen that out for a while.
有个朋友需要我帮忙
A friend needs my help.
有什么我能帮的吗
Anything I can do to help?
不用了
Oh, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
不会太久的 好吗
It won't be long, OK?
我爱你
I love you.
好吧
AlI right.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit.
该死
Shit.
没事了
It's all right.
别动
Hold still.
萨莉
Sally.
妈的
Fuck.
我宁愿和梅丽莎一起待在公园
I'd rather be back at the park with Melissa.
只是撕裂伤
Just had a bit of a tear.
缝几针而已
Just putting in a couple stitches.
这到底是什么噩梦
What the hell kind of nightmare is this?
基♥督♥城切割者
警♥察♥承认没有新线索
乔 这里有一些药和水
Child, there's some medication here and some water.
而且我已经插入了导尿管 所以要小心
And I've inserted a catheter, so be careful.
我找到了这个开瓶器 所以我
And I found this beer key, so I'll come
过会儿再来看你 好吗
check in on you later, OK?
我知道你是谁 乔
I know who you are, Joe.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you're doing.
公♥寓♥吗
Apartment?
梅丽莎知道了我的公♥寓♥
Melissa heard my apartment.
不 梅丽莎
No, Melissa.
不
No.
咪♥咪♥
Mimi?
不
No.
乔
Joel
妈
Mom.
你煮的咖啡好难喝
You make terrible coffee.
妈
Mom.
妈妈没事吧
Is Mom OK?
只是个梦
It's just a dream.
肯定是
Has to be.
不过这梦还不赖
Not a bad one, though.
妈
Mom.
什么鬼
What the hell?
要么是妈妈打来的 要么就是跟妈有关的事
It's either Mom or somebody about Mom.
也许我的梦是个预兆
Maybe my dream was a premonition.
也许这个下午我得
Maybe I have to spend this afternoon
找条给她下葬穿的裙子 明天还得去买♥♥棺材
looking for a funeral dress and spend tomorrow coffin shopping.
死者为大 为致敬我妈
As a final mark of respect to my mom,
我会买♥♥打折商品
I'll find something on sale.
妈
Mom?
我是急诊兽医的詹妮弗
This is Jennifer from Emergency Vets.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她
She?
她很好
She's great.
你昨天电♥话♥里说
You said on the phone yesterday that you'd
如果找不到人领养 你会考虑收养她
consider taking her in if we couldn't find the owner.
那天有说过
The other day?
如果你改主意了 我们可以把她送去收♥容♥所♥
If you change your mind, we can send her to a shelter.
如果没人收养她 她就会被安乐死
And onto death row if nobody takes her in.
我能收养她
I can take her.
产生费用了
There is a balancer link.
我来付
I'll cover it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天能过来吗 我们这里需要腾地方
And any chance you can make it in today, we need the space here.
谁把我房♥间整理了
Who tidied up my room?
乔
Joe?
梅丽莎是来过吗
Was Melissa here?
肯定不是啊
Surely not.
乔 在吗
Joe, are you there?
今天周几
What's today?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我这几天卧病在床 不知道日子了
Oh, I've been sick in bed and lost track of time.
很遗憾
Oh, sorry to hear that.
今天周二
It's Tuesday.
周二
Tuesday?
我昏迷了两天
I've lost two days.
我能明晚过去吗
I can come in tomorrow evening?
当然可以
Of course.
我会一直待到午夜
I'm here till midnight.
保重 乔
Take care of yourself, Joe.
嗯 明天见
Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.
靠
Fuck.
格雷厄姆·德莱尼
Graham Delaney?
天
Jesus.
萨莉来过是吗
Was the celly here, boys?
靠
Fuck.
所以说不是做梦
So it wasn't a dream.
萨莉是真的来过
The celly really was here.
该死
Shit.
这种情况我应该准备预案的
I should have been through this.
警♥察♥可能马上就到了
Cops are probably on their way.
我知道这是什么原理
I know how they work.
切断导管 这会放掉膀胱里气囊的空气
Cut the hose, which deflates the balloon holding it
然后拔♥出♥来♥
in my bladder, then pull.
好吧
OK.
能有多疼
How bad can it be?
好疼
Oh, it's bad.
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表