剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
I know who Gregory is. I just didn't know he was getting married.
他是一个非常幸运的人
He's a very fortunate man.
他的未婚妻相当漂亮
His fiancee is quite beautiful.
幸运这个词不太恰当
Fortunate isn't the right word,
因为这个女人是他三次分期付款外加邮费订购找来的
considering he ordered her for three easy payments plus postage.
这就是急事吗
Is that what was urgent?
我也很忙 乔
Well, I've been busy too, Joe.
忙着剪优♥惠♥券
Cutting coupons.
我给厂家打了电♥话♥
I called the manufacturer,
他们说他们的质量把控很严 一定是我使用不当
and they told me they have tight quality control, and it must be my fault.
我没听懂
I'm not following.
拼图
The jigsaw!
我已经完成了 但还少了一块
I've completed it, and there is a piece missing.
制♥造♥商告诉我一定是我把拼图弄丢了
The manufacturer told me I must be losing them.
他非常无礼 还说让我别再打电♥话♥了
He was very rude about it, even told me to stop calling.
我知道他的感受
I know how he feels.
我把这个地方翻了个底朝天
I turned the place upside down.
掀开地毯 用吸尘器把沙发边都吸干净了
Lifted the rugs, vacuumed down the side of the couch.
我甚至翻遍了垃圾箱
I even went through the bins.
听起来很紧急
Does sound super urgent.
还有
And.
我找到了这些
I found these.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
我要把这些交给警♥察♥
I'm going to hand them in to the police.
哦 别这样
Oh, don't do that.
可能有人把它们弄丢了
Well, someone might have lost them.
或者是被偷了 你知道 世界上可是有坏人的
Or they were stolen. There are some bad people out there, you know.
是我的 我一直在找
They're mine. I've been looking for them.
你的
Yours?
你连车都没有
You don't even own a car.
是工作上的车
They're from work.
我还是不懂
I still don't understand.
什么汽车销♥售♥员会连车都没有
What kind of a car salesman doesn't have a car?
辞职去当清洁工的那种
One who quit to become a cleaner.
另外 我一直没法像爸爸那样卖♥♥♥车♥
Plus, I never sold cars like Dad.
我只会洗车
I just cleaned them.
我一定是不小心把它们扔出去了
I must have thrown them out by accident.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mum.
你真是我的救星
You're a lifesaver.
你真是
You really are.
没救了
Hopeless.
就像你♥爸♥一样
Just like your father.
只是 他搞没的销♥售♥单子比钥匙还多
Only, he lost more sales than keys.
他还是个没用的丈夫
He was a useless husband, too.
灭鼠灵
快速灭鼠
你在这里面放了糖吗
Do you put sugar in this?
我随你口味的
Too like you like it.
很难喝的咖啡
Terrible coffee.
对不起 妈
Sorry, Mum.
下次我自己来
Do it myself next time.
一个没有妈妈的世界
A world without Mum.
不用再吃冷掉的烘肉卷了
No more cold meatloaf.
也没有电♥话♥留言
No phone messages.
也没有关于薄荷糖特♥价♥的故事
No stories about mints on special.
她终于可以和爸爸重新联络感情
She can finally reconnect with Dad.
可怜的混♥蛋♥
Poor bastard.
停车啊
Whoa, whoa, stop the bus!
你能等一下吗
Can you wait a minute?
嗯 我当然可以
Yeah, of course I can.
20块
For 20 bucks.
好的 伙计 坚持
Okay, buddy, hang on.
坚持 小家伙 坚持
Hang on, mate, hang on.
坚持
Hang on.
嗯 小家伙
Yeah, mate.
来吧
Here you go.
把你装进去
Just pop you under there.
哦 你真重
Ooh, you're heavy.
怎么样
How's that?
这样可以吗
Is that alright?
嗯
Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
路上有24小时兽医院吗
Is there an all- night bed open?
路线上没有
Nothing on the route.
但我可以带你去
But I can get you one.
只要20块
For 20 bucks.
加油 毛毛 你能行的
Come on, Fluffy, you got this.
别睡过去了
Don't go toward the light.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我在路边发现了她
I found her on the side of the road.
本来就在袋子里吗
Already inside the bag?
没有 但我得给她装上带过来
No, but I had to put her in something.
我去看看吧
Let me go take a look.
你可以先在那边坐会儿
You can take a seat over there.
感谢上帝 不是真实大小的
Thank God this isn't life- size.
她现在稳定了 但她需要做手术
She's stable for now, but she's going to need an operation
你说你在路边发现了她
You said you found her on the side of the road?
是啊 我下车去救她了
Yeah, I got off the bus to save her.
你真是太棒了
That's an incredible thing to do.
下次用你的夹克
Just next time use your jacket
或其他东西 不要用塑料袋
or anything other than a plastic bag.
我在上面戳了几个洞的
I did poke holes in it.
我是说袋子 不是猫
The bag, I mean, not the cat.
你救了她的命 这是肯定的
Well, you saved her life, that's for sure.
而撞她的人就只是把她留在那里去死
Whereas whoever hit her just left her there.
我想有些人确实是怪物
I guess some people are monsters.
好吧 我给你我的名片
Well, I'll give you my card,
如果你把你的电♥话♥号♥码写在上面
and if you just write your number on there,
我可以随时通知你进展
I can keep you updated.
美丽 聪明 善解人意
Beautiful, smart, empathetic,
睡眼惺忪
bedroom eyes.
詹妮弗 我想知道 你是独居吗
Jennifer, I wonder, do you live alone?
詹妮弗
兽医
服了
Fuck's sake.
哦 最好猫粮是哪种
Oh, what's the best cat food?
猫粮
Cat food.
我是在它被车撞了之后捡到它的
I found it after it got hit by a car.
我觉得被车撞了不会改变你对食物的喜好
I think getting hit by a car changes what foods you like.
我觉得会改变咀嚼能力
I think it changes what food it can chew.
我不知道 伙计 我又不是兽医
I don't know, man, I'm not a vet.
但后面的旧物品专卖♥♥区那边有一些罐头
But there's some tins past the used by- all sale down the back.
我的猫敢保证这种好吃
My cat swears by this.
你的猫敢保证
Your cat swears?
只有当他饿的时候
Only when he's hungry.
她看起来人不错
She seems nice.
嘿 我听说你找到了一只被车撞到的猫吗
Hey, did I hear that you found the cat after it got run over?
哦 它在兽医那里
Oh, it's at the vet's.
我想如果那边找不到失主 我就给收养了
I figure if they can't find the owner, then I'll take it in.
你人真好
Oh, that's so sweet of you.
我是梅丽莎
I'm Melissa.
乔
Joe.
很高兴认识你 乔
Pleased to meet you, Joe.
我也很想留下来聊聊天 但我忙着赶公共汽车
Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got a bus to catch.
所以在你开赶公交车的玩笑之前
So before you make any jokes about catching the bus...
哦 我也要赶公共汽车
Oh, I catch the bus too.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我要赶的就在那边
Mine's just up ahead over there.
好吧 我们走吧
Oh, well, let's go.
你先请
After you.
乔 除了拯救猫 你还做些什么
So what do you do, Joe, other than save cats?
我在警♥察♥局工作
I work at the police station.
哦 你是什么警♥察♥
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表