剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
She was mine.
有人把她变成了他们的
And someone made her theirs.
你根市配不上她
You never deserved her.
你不配这些孩子
And you don't deserve those kids.
去你的 卡尔
Fuck you, Carl.
你俩都给我滚蛋
Fuck you both.
如果你们还想找我谈话 联♥系♥我的律师吧
If you guys want to talk to me again, you can call my lawyer.
我们会的 沃克先生 你不用担心这个
Oh, we will, Mr. Walker. You don't have to worry about that.
把自己代入杀人犯的视角也就只能有这点收获了
So much for putting myself in the mind of a killer.
也许我应该做的是弄清楚施罗德
Maybe what I ought to do is figure out what Schroeder
还有其他巡回马戏团的人会怎么做
and the rest of the travelling circus would do.
然后我可以做完全相反的事情
Then I can do the exact opposite.
也许我会让他们先做一些基础外勤工作
Or maybe I'll let them do some of the groundwork.
看看他们有什么发现
See what they find.
然后再回来搞清楚究竟是为什么
Then come back here and make sense of it.
也许我的模仿者会再次作案
Maybe my copycat might strike again.
给我第二个犯罪现场进行研究
And give me a second crime scene to look at.
不管我怎么决定 在这里再呆下去都没有意义了
Whatever I decide, there's no point in hanging around here any longer.
我去把冰箱里剩下的啤酒拿上
I'lI grab the rest of my beers from the fridge and.
等一等
Hold on.
这俩不一样
They're different.
好家伙
Damn.
当模仿犯过来的时候 丹妮拉正在做填字游戏
So Daniela is doing a crossword puzzle when the copycat comes in.
你只有一支笔能用来保护自己
All you have to defend yourself with is a pen.
所以你用笔去捅他
So you try to stab him.
但你没捅到
But you do a shit job.
他抢过笔扔了出去
He takes it and throws it.
正中靶心
Bullseye.
那么是谁在拍完照片后把它换掉了呢
So who could have switched it after it was photographed?
有人在犯罪现场调查的时候换的
Somebody who was at the crime scene while it was active.
丹妮拉·沃克是被警♥察♥杀害的
Daniela Walker was killed by a cop.
但是是哪一个呢
But which one...
操
Fuck!
施罗德
Schroeder.
你回来找你的笔吗
You come back looking for your pen?
嘿 你去哪儿了
Hey, where did you go?
我只是出去一下 整理一下思绪
I went to leave and clear my head.
好吧 你对沃克有什么看法
Right, so what are your thoughts on Walker?
就是他吧
That's him?
嗯 他肯定是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he was an asshole for sure.
但他说其他人都没有权利伤害她那句
But what he said about nobody else having the right to hurt her,
我觉得 这听起来是真心的
I mean, that rang true.
这家伙很会骗人 他骗了我们这么多年
The guy knows how to fool people. He's been fucking fooling us for years.
我知道你对这案子很在意 卡尔
Sure, I get that you're taking this personally, Carl,
但我们还是不要妄下结论吧
but let's try not to jump to conclusions.
我想好好检查这家伙生活的每一处缝隙 好吗
I want to shine a light into all the cracks of this guy's life, yeah?
嗯 当然 明白
Yeah, of course. Got it.
我得走了 莎拉打电♥话♥过来了 明天见
I've got to go. I've got Sarah on the other line. I'll see you tomorrow.
嗯 好吧 再见 再见
Yeah, okay. See you soon. Bye.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
嗨 你在哪里呢 我以为你现在已经到家了卡尔
Hi, where are you? I thought you'd be home by now, Carl.
嗯 我这就走
Yeah, I'm leaving now.
哦 不
Oh, no.
是啊 比我想的晚了很多
Yeah, no, it's a lot later than I thought.
好吧 快点吧
Okay, hurry up.
嗯好 我这边不远
Yeah, okay. I shouldn't be too far away.
孩子们还没睡吗
Kids still up?
嗯 他们在洗澡
Yeah, they're in the bath.
嗯
Yeah.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你噢 卡尔警探
Love you too, Detective Carl.
丹妮拉死的那晚应该有很多警♥察♥来过
A lot of cops would have come through the house the night Daniela died.
我得让这个模仿者知道我盯上他了Nr
need to let this copycat know that I'm onto them,
把他逼出来 让他心虚
flush them out, make them sweat.
我很清楚该留下一个什么样的信息
And I know just what message to send.
美丽的劳拉
The beautiful Laura.
我不喜欢这样提前结束我们之间的感情
I don't like bringing forward the end of our relationship like this.
毕竟了解你算是我一半的乐趣
Especially when getting to know you is half the fun.
你将是我有过的最短的恋情
You're going to be the shortest relationship I've ever had.
但现在 你得帮我搞定那个模仿犯的事儿
But right now, you need to help me out with the copycat.
真方便啊
Convenient.
你总是这么体贴 劳拉
You're always so considerate, Laura.
哦 你在洗澡呢
Oh, you're in the shower.
劳拉 你总是这样
Classic Laura.
我要在这里杀了她然后把她的尸体丢在沃克家吗
Do I kill her here and dump her body at the Walker house?
还是把她带到那里然后杀了她会更简单
Or would it be easier to take her there and then kill her?
选择 一个又一个的选择
Decisions, decisions.
你谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表