剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
什么在哪
Where's what?
你放哪了
Where'd you put it?
放什么
Put what?
我知道是你
I know it was you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你的手♥机♥ 混♥蛋♥
Your phone, asshole.
你把手♥机♥放哪了
Where did you put your phone?
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
是嘛
Oh yeah?
那我们找找看
Let's find out.
在家
At home.
我不想再和做你朋友了
I don't wanna be your friend anymore.
把这摊垃圾收拾了
Clean this shit up.
谢天谢地 这东西不防水
Thank God this thing's not waterproof.
你为什么不接电♥话♥
Why aren't you answering your phone?
坏了
It died.
别特么骗我 乔
Don't fucking lie to me, Joe.
发生什么事了
What happened?
掉水里了
It got wet.
放大米袋里
Well, put it in a bag of rice.
就好了
Fine.
有麻烦了
There's a problem.
大米还不好弄吗 乔
You can get rice anywhere, Joe.
不是 温迪看到了我的脸
No, Wendy saw my face
警♥察♥悬赏了
and the police are offering a reward.
所以呢
So?
你说温迪什么都不会跟警♥察♥说的
You said Wendy wasn't gonna say anything to the police,
但她知道贝基去了那
but she knows Becky went there
然后你又去问各种问题
and then you went there asking all these questions.
好吧 那当她听说有悬赏
Right, so when she hears about the reward,
她就会联♥系♥他们
she'll contact them.
我们得再去找她一趟
We need to pay her another visit.
真高兴听你这么说
So pleased to hear you say that.
你不介意我杀一个
You don't have a problem with me
坐轮椅的女人吗
killing a woman in a wheelchair?
你杀她是因为她坐轮椅
Killing her cause she's in a wheelchair
还是因为她会惹麻烦
or killing her'cause she's a loose end?
因为她会惹麻烦
Cause she's a loose end.
那你还问我♥干♥嘛 本
Why would you even ask me then, Ben?
真是够了
God.
为什么人们就不能不来烦我呢
Why can't people just leave me in peace?
等这一切都结束
When all of this is over,
我不仅会把手♥机♥扔了
not only am I gonna get rid of my cell phone,
座机我也不要了
but my landline too.
乔 是你母亲啊
Joe, it's your mother.
靠
No shit.
出了点意外
There's been an accident.
是沃尔特 我们在医院
It's Walt, we're at the hospital.
你收到留言后赶紧给我打电♥话♥
Call me on the cell phone as soon as you get this.
天 居然就一条留言
Jesus, only the one message.
一定很严重
It must be bad.
乔 谢天谢地你打来了
Joe, oh thank God you called.
你真该买♥♥个手♥机♥的
You know, you really should get a cell phone.
妈
Mum
真应该
Well, you should.
我查了所有蓝色的车 但却找不到
I looked up ever blue cars and couldn't find it.
沃尔特说也许就不是蓝色的
Walt said maybe it was never blue,
但我们也找不到
but we couldn't find that either.
该死 改变话题
Shit, subject change.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
出什么事了
What happened?
首先 我的一颗牙碎掉了
I chipped a tooth for starters.
那你不是应该去看牙医吗
Well, shouldn't you have gone to the dentist?
别傻了 乔
Don't be stupid, Joe.
我当然知道啊
Of course I know that.
而且我也去过了
And I've already been.
但是沃尔特
But it's Walt.
他髋骨骨折了 疼死了
He broke his hip and he's in terrible pain.
沃尔特
Walt?
怎么回事啊
What happened?
如果你有个手♥机♥
If you owned a cell phone,
你就能早知道了
you'd know all this already.
妈
Mum.
他洗澡时滑倒了
He slipped in the shower.
我不得不叫救护车
I had to call an ambulance.
虽然很吓人但也很激动
It was scary yet exciting too
因为我从没坐过救护车
because I've never been in one before.
沃尔特还挺坚强的
And Walt stayed strong.
那个救护车司机留了小胡子
Oh, and the ambulance driver had a mustache.
他洗澡的时候你在他家吗
You were at his house when he was showering?
我们 我是说
We, I mean,
他在咱家洗的澡
he was showering here.
你们一起洗的澡吗
You took a shower together?
当然没有
Of course we didn't.
但即便我们一起洗了
But even if we did,
我们都退休了 乔
we're pensioners, Joe.
我们可浪费不起热水
We can't afford to waste hot water.
所以没错 我们是一起洗澡来着
So yes, we were showering together.
你别小题大做了行吗
Now don't you go making a big deal out of nothing.
别问
Don't ask.
那么 妈
So mum,
别问啊
don't ask.
你怎么把牙弄碎的
How'd you chip the tooth?
沃尔特摔倒时踢到了我的嘴
Walt kicked me in the mouth when he fell over.
别再问了 乔
Stop now, Joe.
但怎么会呢
But how?
什么怎么样
How what?
爸
Dad?
你为什么跟哈珀先生一起洗澡啊
Why were you in the shower with Mr. Harper?
听着 乔
Listen, Joe,
我不想离开你
I don't want to leave you.
真的不想
I really don't.
但这是最好的选择
But it's for the best.
你不能离开我
You can't leave me.
你还有妈妈
You still have your mother.
我不是这意思
But that's what I mean.
你不能把我留给她
You can't leave me with her.
由不得你
The decision isn't yours.
你错了
That's where you're wrong.
我天 沃尔特
Oh my goodness, Walt.
你身材肯定很赞
You must have a delightful figure.
我想着
And I thought,
她很可爱
well, she's lovely.
那可是乔
That's Joe.
又不像是他爸
Isn't like his dad after all.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没在听吗
Weren't you listening?
电♥话♥断了
The phone cut out.
嘿 等等
Oh, hey, hang on.
这样好点没
Is that better?
特别棒 妈
Perfect, mum.
我刚说你女朋友今天来过
I was saying your girlfriend came around today.
梅丽莎
Melissa.
她想了解你的一切
She wanted to know all about you.
你说什么了
What did you say?
我跟她讲了沃尔特的事
I told her about Walt.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, mother.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
他叫我了
he's asking for me.
一会儿再跟你说哈 乔
I'll talk to you soon, Joe.
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表