剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, Sally.
是我
Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
我付出了很多努力才得到了今天的成果
It's taken a lot of work to get where I've gotten,
现在有个混♥蛋♥想偷取我的胜利果实
and now some arsehole thinks he can piggyback off my efforts?
乔 你喜欢金枪鱼吗
Do you like tuna, Joe?
基♥督♥城只有一个切割者
There's only one Christchurch carver.
让这个家伙去死
Fuck this guy.
乔
Joe.
你说什么
Sorry?
我的火腿吃完了 剩下只有金枪鱼
I ran out of ham, and all I had was tuna.
但我实在是来不及去买♥♥了
But I don't really have a chance to get any more,
因为今天是马丁的生日
because it's Martin's birthday.
马丁
Martin?
我的兄弟
My brother.
我跟你说过他
Told you about him.
还说你让我想起了他
About how you remind me of him.
她也想睡她哥哥吗
She wants to fuck her brother too?
以前人们也会找他的茬
People used to pick on him too.
这种事情 很可能变得越来越恶劣 乔
And those things, they can spiral fast, Joe.
她到底在说什么
What the hell is she on about?
我也这么想
Yeah, I'm sure.
谢谢你 萨莉
Thank you, Sally.
我还是回去工作吧
Look, I'd better get back to work.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔 你还好吗
Are you all right, Joe?
我很好 萨莉
I'm fine, Sally.
请不要跟着我 请不要跟着我
Please don't follow me. Please don't follow me.
请不要跟着我
Please don't follow me.
等下
Hang on.
她还跟着
She followed.
你是在帐篷里出生的吗
Were you born in a tent?
有时候 知道有人愿意帮忙是件好事
Sometimes it's good to know there's help.
我不需要修理工 我没有车
I don't need a mechanic. I don't have a car.
那是我爸的旧名片
That's my dad's old card.
我把我的电♥话♥号♥码写在背面了
I've written my number on the back.
你可以相信我 随时给我打电♥话♥
You can trust me, so call any time.
谢谢 萨莉
Thanks, Sally.
对不起 萨莉 你永远都不是我喜欢的类型
Sorry, Sally. You'll never be my type.
这对你来说可能是件好事
Which for you is probably a good thing.
丹妮拉·沃克吗
Daniela Walker?
为什么警♥察♥会认为是我杀了你
Why would the police think I killed you?
你是哪位啊
And who are you?
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 迈克
Hey, Mike.
对你的遭遇我深表遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
那一定是她丈夫
That must be the husband.
如果你不介意的话 这边走
This way, if you don't mind.
特拉维斯说我留下了我标志性的纪念品
Travis said I left my trademark souvenir.
他是说苹果吗
Does he mean the apple?
这些白♥痴♥以为我还做了什么
What else do you idiots think I did?
天啊 你们是不是要把这座城里所有的问题都归咎于我
Jesus, are you guys going to start pinning everything that goes wrong in this city on me?
我得去搞清楚到底是怎么回事
I need to get in there and figure out what's going on.
媒体给我取了一个基♥督♥城切割者的诨号♥
The media came up with the Christchurch Carver as a name for me.
在换成苹果之前 我其实已经捅了好几个受害者了
I actually stabbed my first few victims before switching to apples.
满身是血的人很难赶上公交车 哪怕是在基♥督♥城
It's hard catching a bus when you're covered in blood, even in Christchurch.
我的小可爱们
My lovelies.
你们都是为了我热爱的事业而牺牲的
AlI of you died doing what I loved.
你不是
Not you.
我很小心选择对象
I take care choosing who I spend time with.
然后呢 让这个男人来对陌生人下手来污染这一切吗
And what, for some guy to come along and pollute that with strangers?
这是一次性的吗
Is it a one- off?
有人在隐瞒罪行吗
Somebody hiding a crime?
比如她丈夫
Like the husband?
或者这只是一系列谋杀的第一个
Or is this the first of many?
我想那些文件上写的是7
I think those files say seven.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我记得在你家见过她
I remember meeting her at your house.
我们不怎么说话 但我很喜欢她
We didn't talk much, but I liked her a lot.
你很了解她吗
You knew her well?
了解到能聊点学校的事了 但我猜她是萨拉的朋友
Well, enough to make school talk, but she was Sarah's friend.
或者是同事
Or work colleague, I guess.
那迈克呢 你有多了解他
And Mike? How well do you know him?
比丹妮拉少多了
A lot less than Daniela.
没错 沃克的证词 他16点30分去参加足球训练 18点30分回来的
Right. Walker's statement. He went to soccer practice at 16. 30, back at 18. 30.
他还给了我们几个证人的名字
He also gave us a couple of names of witnesses.
那就不是她丈夫了
So not the husband, then.
人们说模仿是最真诚的奉承
People say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
但我说他就是个没有想象力的混♥蛋♥
But I say it's just some prick with no imagination.
我一直在那个苹果
Can't stop thinking about the apple.
怎么了
What is it?
凶手通常都会吃
Usually he eats it.
也许他是被打断了
Or maybe he's interrupted.
这可能是他选择勒死她 而不是用苹果核呛死她的原因
It could be why he strangled her instead of chucking her with the apple core.
是的 或者不是切割者
Yep. Or it wasn't the kava.
不是吗
It wasn't?
苹果的事已经上过媒体了 这并不是什么秘密
The apple's been in the media. It's not exactly a secret.
还有果酸会破坏DNA
Along with the fact that fruit acid destroys DNA.
如果你觉得这事是卡瓦做的 你打算怎么办
If you were trying to pin this on the kava, what would you do?
我不会盯着苹果的事
I leave the apple behind.
所以你觉得这次是个模仿者
So you think we might have a copycat?
我们得考虑一下
I think we need to consider it.
好吧 我们最好去和这些证人核实一下
Right. We'd better head out and check these witnesses.
谢谢 贝克斯
Thanks, Bex.
乔 你能不能别偷偷靠近我
Joe. Can you not sneak up on me like that?
总有一天我可能不得不这么做
One day I might have to.
祝你好运 卡尔警探
Good luck, Detective Carl.
我们会抓到他的
We'll get him.
不 你别想了 肯定是我先抓住他
No, you won't. I'm getting him first.
这就像是在玩有史以来最奇怪的单人纸牌游戏
This is like trying to play the strangest game of solitaire ever.
她是被勒死的
She was strangled.
我从没勒死任何人
I've never strangled anyone.
填字游戏 我以为只有老年人才会玩
Crosswords? I thought only old people did those.
没有背景信息 这也太难了
This is so hard without context.
我得去那所房♥子
I need to get into that house.
该死的 我早该知道进不去的
Damn it. I should have known there'd be no getting in.
这些白♥痴♥可能接下来几天都会在车道上驻守 就为了惹我生气
These idiots are probably going to camp in the driveway for the next few days just to piss me off.
也许他们还会生火烤棉花糖
Maybe they'll build a fire and toast marshmallows.
也许站在这里不是个好主意
Maybe standing here isn't the best idea.
另找时间吧
Another time.
伙计们 伙计们
Guys! Guys!
你们不会相信的
Oh, you're not going to believe this.
有个男在模仿我
There's this guy out there pretending to be me.
我知道 我很紧张 模仿我
I know. I'm nervous. Me.
所以 不管怎样 我偷了这张照片 然后我去了房♥子
So, anyway, I steal this photo and I go to the house,
乔里斯 我是你妈妈 别忘了明晚的晚餐
Joris, your mother. Now, don't forget dinner tomorrow night.
我有件急事要告诉你
There's something urgent I need to tell you.
急事吗 我想知道她又发现了什么在打折
Urgent? I wonder what she's found on sale now.
菜都凉了
It's cold.
是你又迟到了
You were late. Again.
你女朋友怎么样了
So, how's the girlfriend?
谁
Who?
你说你遇到了一个人
You said you'd met somebody.
我是说我还在找
I said I was looking.
这么说你还没找到对象吗
So you haven't found anybody?
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
所以你才不打电♥话♥吗
Is that why you don't call?
我不是来了吗
I'm here, aren't I?
你知道格里高利要结婚了吗 -不知道
Did you know Gregory's getting married?
格里高利是你的堂兄弟
Gregory's your cousin?
我知道格里高利是谁 我只是不知道他要结婚了
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表