剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
连她爸都不喜欢她
Even her dad doesn't like her.
真希望早知道你回来
Oh, I wish I knew you were going to be here.
我会给你做三明治的
I would have made you some sandwiches.
但是 嘿 今天周末嘛 所以
Hmm. But hey, it's the weekend, so...
也许我们能出去吃
Maybe we can pop out for a minute.
你认识她吗 -认识谁呀
Do you know her? Know who?
好 -那女的
OK. That woman.
不认识
No, I don't know her.
他们认为她可能看到了什么
Oh. Oh, they think she might have seen something.
他们认为她可能看到了把尸体
They think she might have even seen the person
丢在施罗德家门口的人
that dropped the bodies off at Schroeder's house.
什么
What?
你不知道吗
Oh, you don't know?
乔
Jo, um
昨晚 山姆警官遇害了
Last night, Officer Sam was murdered.
什么
What?
死的还有另个女人 但是
Along with another woman, but.
他们把尸体丢施罗德家门外了
they left the bodies outside Schroeder's house.
我知道 太可怕了 但那女的 她专跟大案要案
I know, it'shorrifie but that woman, she was working with the Scare Trouper,
所以也许我们终于能抓住他了
so maybe we'll finally be able to catch him.
我有点难受 我可能得回家
I feel sick. I think I might go home.
抱歉 好
Sorry. Oh, OK.
你要我晚点去看你吗
Well, do you want me to check on you later?
不用 我没事 萨莉 真的 我没事 谢谢
No, I'm fine, Sally. Really, really, I'm fine. Thank you.
我知道她是疯子 但没这么疯啊
I knew she was crazy, but not this crazy.
好像没人找上我
Doesn't seem like anybody's coming for me.
似曾相识啊
This feels familiar.
你跟他们说我的事了吗
You told them about me?
你想过当警♥察♥吗 乔
Did you ever want to be a cop, Jo?
你能通过心理健康测试吗
Would you have passed the psyshology test?
你跟他们说我的事了吗
Did you tell them about me?
我跟你说了 我原谅你挂我电♥话♥了 好吧
I told you I forgave you for hanging up on me, OK?
我说的是真心话
And I meant it
一切都关于未来
All about the future,
什么未来 -我只想看看你上班的地方
What future is that? I just wanted to see where you were.
听着 醒来后我感觉更好了
Look, I woke up feeling betterabout things,
我知道昨晚搞成那样让你很不爽
and I knew you'd be feeling bad about where we left things last night,
所以我就帮你做了件好事
so I did something nice for you.
她唯一能帮我的做的好事就是把枪塞嘴里 然后扣动扳机
Only nice things she can do for me is put my gun into her mouth and pull the trigger.
她给了我份复印件
She gave me a copy.
我跟他们说昨晚我看到个男人在镇上骚扰一个性工作者
I told them I saw a guy harassing a sex worker in town last night,
然后有个男人下车阻止了他
and a man stepped out of his car to break it up.
这人谁啊
Who's this?
我第一个
He was my first
你让警♥察♥追捕你初恋男友
You're on the police hunting your first boyfriend?
不是 我是说他是我杀的第一个
No, I mean he was my first.
多少个
How many?
问女士这种问题很不礼貌的 乔
Very rude to ask a woman that kind of thing, Jo.
比我还多
More than me?
又来了
There it is again.
什么
What?
嫉妒呀
That streak of jealousy.
找到你那个模仿犯了吗
Found your copy, Kat?
缩减到两个人了
Down to two.
好 所以今晚五个 明天就十个了
Right, so five by tonight, ten by tomorrow?
如果他没把那些尸体都扔施罗德家门口 那就只剩一个
It would be one if he hadn't left all those bodies on Schroeder's doorstep.
这能怪谁呢
Whose fault was that?
怪你 但这代表警♥察♥可能会去永蓝
Yours, but it means the police might go to the Everblue,
我可不能冒险在他们去的时候出现在那里
and I can't risk being there when they do.
你昨晚不是说我们是一个团队的吗
Didn't you say last night we're on the same team?
也许吧
Maybe.
那我需要你帮忙
Then I m going to need your help.
警长 有几件事要查下
A couple of things to look at, Detective Inspector.
警戒线
山姆警官的血迹溅到了车门上
We've got Officer Sam's blood splatter coming up the door there,
可窗户是干净的
and then the window's clean.
我猜当时窗户是摇下来的
My guess is it was down when
然后凶手就从窗户里把山姆捅死了
our guy comes along and stabs Sam through it.
后备箱很干净 什么都没有
The trunk is spotless. There's nothing.
所以山姆是被塞进副驾的
So Sam was shoved into the passenger seat?
事 我是说 从血迹来看是这样的
Yeah, I mean, that's what the blood says.
所以凶手坐在血泊里
So our guy sits in all that blood,
把山姆塞进副驾 开车穿过了整个镇子
drives away Sam in the passenger seat, right through town?
没错 我知道这冷血也很大胆
Exactly. I know it's cold and really ballsy,
但我认为就是这么个情况
but it's exactly what I think happened.
不管是谁干的 他们要么不在乎风险
I mean, whoever did this, they either didn't care about the risk,
要么根本不知道有什么风险
or they simply didn't understand it
你觉得这是切割者干的吗
Now, does that sound like the carver to you?
谢谢 史蒂夫
Thanks, Steve.
等下 稍等
Hang onl Hang on!
你是要开房♥吗
You're after a room?
听着 我要么给你讲个故事 要么给你点现金
Listen, I can either tell you a story, or I can give you some cash.
但我需要答案
But I'm going to need some answers.
你要想的话 可以咬一口鉴别
You can bite it, too, if it'll help.
你想问什么
What do you want?
不久前 一个人
So a while back, a guy
多久前
How far back?
我不知道确切时间
I don't know exactly.
几天前 几年前
Days? Years?
几周前
Weeks?
几周前 一人从酒店房♥间里出来
A few weeks back, a guy was coming out of a hotel room,
撞到你了
and he knocked into you.
他当时跟个性工作者在一起
He was in there with a sex worker.
这下有意思了
Well, now, this just got interesting.
看起来我还是得听听那个故事
Looks like I'm going to need that story after all,
还有再加一百块
and another hundred bucks,
因为今天早些时候警♥察♥来过
because the police were in here earlier today.
这能让你知道我跟他们说过什么
Well, that'll get you what I told them,
但没说的你就得花钱买♥♥了
but the rest is going to cost you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
有特别的事吗
Special occasion?
是的
There is.
妈 怎么会
Mum, how come there's- -
很高兴又见到你了 乔
Nice to see you again, Jeff.
查德威克先生
Mr. Chadwick.
叫我沃尔特就好 孩子
I'm Tony Walt, son.
是不是很棒
Isn't it wonderful?
沃尔特今天突然打给我
Walt called me out of the blue today.
已经很久没联♥系♥了
It had been so long,
我不得不翻电♥话♥簿找她
I had to look her up in the phone book.
他跟我说昨晚遛火花
He told me all about you running into him last night
的时候碰到你了
while he was out walking Sparky.
我这辈子最悲伤的一天
Oh, saddest day of my life.
你还没跟我说你在哪家经销商工作呢 乔
You never told me which dealership you're with, Jo.
他不会告诉你的
Oh, he won't tell you.
他担心我会去看他
He's worried I'm going to come in and see him.
他总是会被搞得很尴尬
He's always been embarrassed by you.
肯定不是这样的
I'm sure that can't be true, eh?
那叫什么呀 乔
What's it called then, Jo?
叫永蓝
It's called the Ever Blue.
哪家卖♥♥汽车的会叫不蓝啊
What kind of a name is Never Blue for a car yard?
是永远的永 不是绝不的不
It's Ever, not Never.
那也好不到哪儿去 所有车都是蓝色的吗
That's not much better. Are all the cars blue?
当然不是了 听起来像是啊
Of course not. It sounds as if they would be.
是老板的姓
It's the boss's last name.
永蓝是他的姓
Ever Blue is her last name?
他改过的 之前姓妈的闭嘴“
He had it changed from Shut the Fuck Up.
你最喜欢的 乔 烘肉卷
Your favourite, Jo, meatloaf.
这是我吃过的最好的鸡肉了
This chicken is the best I've had in ages.
沃尔特 做饭有人捧场真是太棒了
Oh, Walt, it's so wonderful to have someone to cook for.
永兰
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表