剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
什么意思
What do you mean?
找个人让他开心起来
Oh, to find someone to make him happy.
我不管那个人是谁
I don't care who it is,
只要他能诚实面对自己
as long as he's honest with himself.
乔跟你说过沃尔特吗
Did Joe tell you about Walt?
沃尔特
Walt?
沃尔特是我多年未见的
Walt is an old friend of mine
一个老朋友
who I haven't seen in years.
乔有天晚上开车出去然后
Joe was out driving the other night and-
乔还开车
Joe drives?
乔当然会开车啊
Well, of course Joe drives.
哪有汽车销♥售♥员不开车的啊
What kind of a car salesman doesn't drive?
总之呢 他们聊天来着
Anyway, they got to talking
然后接下来
and the next thing I know,
他就过来吃晚饭了
he's coming over for dinner
而且今晚我还会见他
and I am seeing him again tonight.
我说的是沃尔特
Walt, that is.
乔只展现了我最好的一面
Joe only shows up at my best room.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我也是
Neither do I.
我们可没教养他成这个样子
We didn't raise him to be that way.
不是 抱歉 我不明白的是
No, sorry, I don't understand it,
你说乔是个汽车销♥售♥员
but what you said about Joe being a car salesman?
这有什么不明白的
Well, how can that be confusing?
你们不是朋友吗
I thought you said you were friends.
抱歉 我该走了
Oh, I'm so sorry, I have to go,
但非常感谢你请我喝东西 米德尔顿太太
but thank you so much for the drink, Mrs. Middleton.
拜托 就叫我伊芙琳吧
Please, call me Evelyn.
下次你得多坐会儿
Next time you should stay longer.
乔的朋友就是我的朋友
Any friend of Joe's is a friend of mine,
尽管你是我见过的第一个
although you are the first one I've ever met.
谢谢
Thank you.
用你就行
You'll do nicely.
完美匹配
Perfect match.
亲爱的邓肯 你要做一个重大的决定
Honey, Duncan, you have a big choice to make.
我提醒你 邓肯 要么是
Mind you, Duncan, it can either be
你手里的这一张千元大钞
on this thousand dollars in your hand right now
要么出现在明天早上的讣告上
or on tomorrow morning's obituary.
想想你的孩子们 不然我就要替你操心了
Think of your children, otherwise I will.
这回答很好
That's a good answer.
其实是非常好
Great answer, actually.
我不能在卡尔霍恩住的酒店里
I can't afford to make a crime scene
搞出个犯罪现场
at the same hotel Calhoun's staying at.
剩下的我相信你自己可以搞定了
I'm sure you'll work the rest out.
医生建议我们今晚吃披萨
The doctor's recommended we have pizza tonight.
什么
Sorry?
我说 医生建议我们今晚吃披萨
I said the doctor's recommended we have pizza tonight.
还有啤酒
Beer too.
是嘛
Did they?
怎么了
What's wrong?
就是想点事儿
Just thinking, I guess.
什么事
About?
马丁
Martin.
那不是你的错 傻孩子
It wasn't your fault, silly.
不是吗
Wasn't it?
我早该看出迹象
I should have seen the signs.
我应该做点什么的
I should have done something.
马丁讨厌那所学校
Martin hated that school
是因为那些孩子对他的所作所为
because of what those boys were doing to him.
但是我把他留在那里的
But I was the one who left him there.
为了他的选择 你对自己惩罚的还不够吗
Haven't you punished yourself enough for his choice?
我没有惩罚自己
I'm not punishing myself.
那你为什么放弃自己的梦想
Well then what do you call giving up your dreams
跑去换灯泡
to go and change light bulbs?
我的工作不止是换灯泡 爸
I do more than change light bulbs, Dad.
我知道
I know.
但你本可以帮助人们的 萨莉
But you could have been helping people, Sally.
你可以做你热爱的工作
You could be doing what you love.
反正我也在想打包走人了
Well, I'm thinking of packing it all in anyway.
是吗
You are?
你需要找个人照顾
Someone needs to look after you.
我不需要照顾
I don't need looking after.
如果真是这样
Well, if that were the truth,
你上周就不会在去食品店的路上
you wouldn't have had a fall
摔倒了
on the way to the dairy last week.
你想什么呢
What were you thinking?
我在想一个男人应该能够自己去买♥♥鸡蛋
I was thinking a man ought to be able to go and buy eggs
而不需要他女儿的帮助
and not need the help of his daughter.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这样吧
Tell you what.
如果你答应回去做护士
If you promise to go back to nursing,
我就答应把买♥♥东西的事都交给你
I promise to leave all the grocery shopping to you.
成交
Deal.
你知道不管你做什么
You do know, no matter what you do,
我都会为你骄傲的 对吧
I'm proud of you, right?
我只想你能开心
I just want you to be happy.
这会让你开心吧 妈
This will keep you happy, Mum.
我希望你没事
I hope you're okay.
我几乎一整天没你的消息了
I haven't heard from you in almost a day.
她今天看上去气色很好
She's looking nice today.
那个颜色很适合她
That color suits her.
我想知道 她是一个人住吗
I wonder, does she live alone?
那一定是我听说过的警司了吧
That must be the superintendent I've been hearing about.
我想要一份今晚媒体的声明
I'd like a statement of the media this evening.
250000
$250, 000.
这是目前为止本国警方开出的
It's by far the biggest reward offered
最大一笔悬赏
by police in this country.
你们有什么想补充的吗
Something either of you would like to add?
如果我们抓到他呢
And what if we catch him?
悬赏能给我们吗
Do we get any of that?
你是开玩笑呢吗
Is that some kind of joke?
也许
Maybe.
因为首先
Because first of all,
我不喜欢你问题里的“如果”
I don't appreciate the if part of your question,
因为你们一定要抓到他
because you will find him.
切割者和他的模仿犯
The carver and his copycat.
至于奖励
And the reward for doing that
就是你能保住自己的工作
is you get to keep your job.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
没了
No?
模仿犯就站在你面前呢 女士
The copycat is standing right in front of you, lady.
等我搞定他
And when I'm done with him,
他也会成为切割者
he's gonna be the carver too.
添加联♥系♥人
卡尔霍
混♥蛋♥
保存
来自:未知号♥码
你杀了丹尼拉·沃克 5分钟内回复我 不然我就去报♥警♥
一个无辜的人会把那个拿给他同事看
An innocent man would show that to his colleagues.
你打算怎么做呢 罗伯特
What are you gonna do, Robert?
我需要打个电♥话♥
I just need to make a call.
我就知道
I knew it.
我猜掐贝基脖子
My guess is strangling Becky didn't live up
并没有像卡尔霍恩想象的那样美妙
to the fantasy that Calhoun imagined.
让她活着让他没有成就感
Leaving her alive left him feeling unfulfilled.
这种失败感让他找上了丹尼尔·沃克
And that sense of failure led him to Daniela Walker.
跟她回家 跟她对质 击垮她
Following her home, confronting her, breaking her,
真是够自负的
would have been one hell of an ego rush.
我打赌他已经另有目标了
I bet he already has his eye on somebody.
草
Fuck.
有事吗
Can I help you?
在哪
Where is it?
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表