剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
我已经把模仿犯的范围缩小到特拉维斯和卡尔霍恩了
I had narrowed the copycat down to Travers and Calhoun
远远领先于那些混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
and was way ahead of the hopeless cops
他们甚至还没找到我杀的第四个人
who haven't even found my fourth kill.
妈邀请我和他的新男友沃尔特吃饭
Mum invited me for dinner with her new boyfriend, Walt.
很高兴再次见到你 约翰
Nice to see you again, John.
他们吃着烤鸡
Got cold meatloaf while they treated themselves
却给我吃冷了的烘肉卷
to roast chicken.
我收养了一只叫报应的猫 花了我一大笔钱
I've inherited a cat called Karma, who cost me a bomb.
结果报应就是个贱猫
Turns out Karma really is a bitch.
她杀了我的宝贝们
She killed my boys.
我以为梅丽莎还在耍我
I thought Melissa was still fucking with me.
我有点恶心
I feel sick.
直到她答应帮我破案
Until she agreed to help me crack the case.
我需要帮手 于是我让她帮我跟踪一条线索
I needed the help, so I got her to track down a lead,
轮椅温迪
Wheelchair Wendy.
我就知道 模仿犯就是卡尔霍恩
I knew it, the copycat is Calhoun.
现在要想办法在没有门卡的情况下
Now to work out how to get into his hotel room
进到他的酒店房♥间去
without a key card.
乔 你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛
Joe, what the fuck are you doing here?
没事啊
Nothing.
是不是被人跟踪了我清楚的很 王八蛋
I know when I'm being watched, asshole.
我只是想跟你谈谈
I just wanted to talk to you.
谈什么
About what?
我的同事对我都很刻薄
People have been to me at work
所以我想如果我有个朋友就好了
and I thought if I had a friend there.
你特么说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
特拉维斯总是挑我毛病
Travis was always picking on me
所以我就想说有个朋友能劝劝他别这样了
and I was hoping that a friend could ask him to stop
然后你看着人又很好
and you seem like a real nice guy.
那你为什么不在警局里跟我说
So why didn't you talk to me at the station?
为什么要跟踪我到这
Why'd you follow me here?
因为如果我在那跟你说 你就只是我工作上的朋友
Because if I asked you there, you'd be a work friend
可我想要的是那种真正的朋友
and I was hoping for an always friend.
嘿 听着 我可没打算牵着你的手 听见了吗
Hey look, I'm not here to hold your hand, all right?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
而且朋友可以帮我在护照申请表上签名
Also, a friend could help me sign my passport application
那样才能真的帮到我
and that would really help.
我不是你朋友
I'm not your friend.
离我远点 混♥蛋♥
Stay away from me, fucktard.
你这回可选错人了 混♥蛋♥
You just picked on the wrong fucktard, fucktard.
我敢打赌 如果萨莉知道我把它们放哪了
I bet the Sally would pay 50 bucks for these
她会花50块买♥♥下来的
if she knew where they'd been.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 罗伯特
Fuck you, Robert.
找到模仿犯和杀了你
Finding the copycat and killing you
以前都是为了惩罚 但现在不是了
was only ever about the punishment, but not now.
你可这么容易就脱身
There's no way you're getting off that easy.
那么 有什么比杀了你更糟糕的呢
So what's worse than killing you?
嘿 各位 你们知道我会做什么吗
Hey guys, you know what I oughta do?
我应该把他和梅丽莎锁在一个房♥间里
I oughta lock him in a room with Melissa
然后他就会消失了
and then he would disappear.
然后他会从地球上消失
Then he would disappear off the face of the earth
没人知道他发生了什么
and nobody would ever know what happened to him.
你们肯定喜欢
You guys would've loved that.
该死 苏珊
Oh, God damn it, Susan.
是萨莉
It's Sally.
乔
Joe?
有新来电 我不在家
That's new dials, it's not available.
嗨 乔 我是萨莉
Hi, Joe, it's Sally.
你不在我有点担心
I'm just a bit concerned that you're not here.
我为你祈祷
I'm praying for you.
再次感谢你们选择了我们
Thank you so much for choosing us again.
你们俩能回来真是太好了
It's lovely having you both back.
可以见到很多人
And seeing enough people.
真是太好了
It's fantastic.
非常好
It's really nice.
那里的景色特别棒
The view up there is amazing.
城里最好的位置
It's the best in the city.
好了 这是给您的
AlI right, well, this is for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些是你们的房♥间门卡 电梯要刷♥卡♥
These are your rooms, for the elevator access.
如果还需要别的
And if you need anything else,
直接找我就行
please don't hesitate to ask.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
谢谢
Thanks.
乔
Joe?
乔
Joe?
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
亲 你不能来这
Sweetie, you can't be in here.
亲 来啊
Sweetie, hello.
过来
Come here.
你好啊 小家伙
Oh, hello, guy.
嘿 嗨
Hey, hi.
过来
Come here.
来啊 你不能待在这下面
Come on, you can't be under here.
过来
Come here.
不 今天不行
Oh, no, not today.
抱歉 米德尔顿太太
Oh, sorry, Mrs. Middleton?
要看你是谁了
Well, that depends.
我之前给你打过电♥话♥
I called you earlier.
当然
Oh, oh, of course.
能见到乔的朋友真是太好了
Oh, how wonderful to meet one of Joe's friends.
谢谢你肯见我
Thank you for seeing me.
我在电♥话♥里说过 我有点担心乔
As I said on the phone, I have some concerns about Joe.
我知道你什么意思
I know exactly what you mean.
真的吗
Do you?
是的
Yes.
这么多年了 对我来说是显而易见的
It's been obvious to me for years.
你不如进来说吧
Why don't you come on in?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你要敢叫我就杀了你 听明白了吗
You scream and I'll kill you, do you understand?
敢叫我就杀了你 听明白了吗
Scream and I'll kill you, do you understand?
很好
Good.
想活吗
Wanna live?
好 那我把手拿开
Okay, I'm gonna take my hand away
但你不能出声 听见了吗
and you're gonna be very quiet, aren't you?
很好
Good.
你叫什么
What's your name?
拉尼
Lani.
好 拉尼 我需要你的门卡
Okay, Lani, I need your key card.
你有孩子吗 拉尼
Got any kids, Lani?
有
Yes.
你死了他们会想你吗
If they miss you, do you think if you were dead?
或者 如果他们死了你会想他们吗
Or would you miss them if they were dead?
求你了 求你不要伤害他们
Please, please don't hurt them.
那就看你的了 拉尼
Well, that's up to you, Lani.
不
No!
还有件事
Oh, just one more thing.
别动
Don't move.
我一直以为会有更多女人喜欢他
I always thought more women would like him,
但他似乎对她们不感兴趣
but he doesn't seem to have any interest in them.
他在那方面不太一样
He's different that way.
我兄弟也一样
My brother was the same.
你兄弟也一样吗
Your brother was that way too?
曾经是
He was.
他几年前过世了
He died a few years ago.
乔的父亲也死了
Joe's father died too.
就那样自杀了
Just up and killed himself.
我从没想过会发生那种事
I never saw it coming.
我都不知道
I had no idea.
我觉得乔还有机会
I still think there's a chance for Joe.
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表