剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
原来梅丽莎是个十足的狠角色
Melissa turned out to be a real ball breaker.
喜欢玩心理游戏
Who likes to play mind games.
谁知道她下次会什么时候出现
Who knows when she'll turn up next.
我失去行动能力的时候 萨莉偷偷溜进来窥伺 看到了太多东西
The celly snuck into perv on me while I was out of action and saw too much.
我考虑过把她干掉 但是
I considered removing her from the picture, but
她说服我她不会乱说话
she convinced me she wouldn't blab.
我还在追捕那个模仿犯 警方也是
I'm still on the hunt for the copycat and so are the police.
但我领先一步
But I'm one step ahead.
有人调换了证据
Someone switched the evidence.
丹妮拉·沃克是被名警♥察♥杀死的 但是谁呢
Daniela Walker was killed by a cop, but which one?
我得把模仿犯揪出来
I need to flush that copycat out.
要做到这点 我就得加深跟花店老板劳拉的关系
And to do that, it meant escalating my relationship with Laura the florist.
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
你不是劳拉
You're not Laura.
见鬼
Fucking Jesus.
天 原来警♥察♥真能找到被盗的车啊
Jesus, so they do find stolen cars.
进去吧 猛♥男♥
Just go inside, beefcake.
这里没什么好看的
Nothing to see here.
警官 警官 刚有人闯进了我家
Officer, officer, someone just broke into my house.
他拿着把刀 还留下个苹果
They had a knife and he left an apple.
苹果是切割者的作案签名
Apple's the car's ID.
你不会是想坐前面吧
Didn't think you're riding in the front, did you?
钻后备箱里去
Get in the boot.
非得要唱歌♥吗
You have to sing.
查出什么来了
Where we at?
这个在主卧梳妆台上
It was on the dresser and the master.
DNA应该查不出来 但起码我们能跟其他案件比对咬痕
The DNA will be a bust, but at least we can compare bite marks to the others.
肯定是他
It's gotta be him.
她网站上写说
It says on her website,
她过去两周都在安德森和瑞的交汇处卖♥♥花
pilgrim flowers, that she was on the corner of Anderson and Rai for the past two weeks.
可能嫌疑犯就是在那里跟她接触到的
So maybe that's where she came into our guy's orbit.
可能是个顾客
It could have been a customer.
可能用的现金 但我们还是查下信♥用♥卡♥吧
Probably used cash, but let's check credit cards anyway, yeah?
好的
Yeah.
塔尼·威尔金森 他是劳拉朋友
Tane Wilkinson, he's a friend of Laura's.
说他在帮她看♥房♥♥子
Says he was house sitting.
她跟朋友去巴厘岛了
She left for Bali with a friend.
怎么了
What?
是她吧
Am I wrong?
现在 她还会在天上飞三小时
Right now, she will be in the air for another three hours.
塔尼看到那人长相了吗
Tane get a look at the guy?
白人 中等身高 中等身材
White, average height, average build.
说他戴个棒球帽 但说不了更具体的了
Said he was wearing a baseball cap, but couldn't be more specific.
脑子里全是那混♥蛋♥在外面看着我们
I can't shake the thought that fucker's out there watching us.
笑着的样子
Laughing.
天 梅丽莎
Jesus, Melissa.
我跟她说过绝对
I said to her never- -
不 别想
Oh, no way, no way.
我宁可你一枪崩了我
I'd rather you fucking shoot me.
别担心啦 来这不是要梅开二度的
Don't worry, we're not here for round two.
你跟踪我
You're following me.
我对你感兴趣呀
I find you interesting.
我不想让你感兴趣
I don't want to be interested in.
出什么事了
What happened?
我想留下信息 但房♥子里的人不是她
I was trying to leave a message, but the wrong person was in the house.
留给模仿犯吗
For the copycat?
本来是的
Well, it would have been.
就是说你在沃克家有所发现 还想明白是怎么回事了
Oh, so you found something at the walk house and figured it out.
差不多吧
Almost.
什么意思
Meaning?
就是说是某个搜证期间能进到犯罪现场的入
Meaning it was somebody who had access to the crime scene while it was still active.
所以说是个警♥察♥
So a cop.
天
Gosh.
那里工作的人都跟你一样吗
Is everyone who works there like you?
嘿 没人跟我一样
Hey, nobody is like me.
我觉得也是
No, I don't suppose they are.
谢天谢地没有更多像你这样的人
And thank God there aren't more people like you.
这是好消息 乔
Well, this is good news, Joe.
你为什么帮我
So why'd you help me?
你需要帮忙呀
You needed it.
所以如果我需要你滚蛋
So if I needed you to fuck off for me- -
那对你来说就真的 真的很可怕了乔
Oh, that would be really, really horrible for you, Joe.
那就代表我掌握的关于你的一切都会交到警♥察♥手里
That would mean that everything I have on you would find its way to the hands of the police.
就不会再来公园 也不会再有人带你开车兜风了
I mean, no more parks, no more fun car rides.
也许这是值得的
Maybe it's worth it.
我们都清楚你会想我的
We both know you'd miss me.
可能比想念你的睾丸还要想
Probably more than you miss your testicle.
忘了问你了 你最喜欢的是那个吗
I forgot to ask you, was that your favorite?
是的
It was.
告诉我你会想我的 乔
Tell me you'd miss me, Joe.
告诉我你会想我
Tell me you'd miss me.
我会想你的
I'd miss you.
我就知道
I knew it.
你不开车吗
You leaving your car?
又不是我的
It's not mine.
不管怎样 感觉你用得上
Anyway, you look like you could use it.
车主出城几天
The owner's out of town for a few days.
去找那个模仿犯
Go find that copycat.
给你24小小时
You've got 24 hours.
为什么找到那人对你这么重要
Why is it so important for you to find that guy?
时间紧迫哦
Clock's ticking.
快哈
Tick tock.
跟劳拉·皮尔格里姆谈过了
Spoken to Laura Pilgrim.
她没觉出有被跟踪
She had no sense of being followed.
她还说她们只订了去过周末
She also said they only booked their trip in the weekend.
所以嫌疑人可能在上班 没看到她去机场
So our guy is probably at work and didn't see her leave for the airport.
素描无效
Sketch is a no- go.
感觉证人只能描述他自己长什么样
Looks like the witness could only describe himself.
我们可以叫他回来再想想 但我认为他现在没什么用
We could try and get him back in, but I don't think he's much use now.
鉴证科还在检查苹果 但他们认为很有可能是匹配的
Forensics are still looking at the albacore, but they think it's likely a match.
他们今早晚些时候会确认
They'll confirm with us later this morning.
我们会让所有单位更快回应被盗车辆的报案
And we're going to start having all units respond faster to any stolen car reports.
我刚跟塔尼谈过
I just spoke to Tane.
他想起些事
He's remembered something.
他说嫌疑人拿了个公文包
He says our guy was carrying a briefcase.
等等
Wait.
如果我把这个处理掉 会更可疑
If I get rid of it, it'll be more suspicious.
该死
Shit.
猛♥男♥
Beefcake.
这一切都是梅丽莎那个混♥蛋♥的错
This is all Melissa arsehole's fault.
她真实姓氏是什么啊
What is her real last name?
可能她真名都不叫这个
It's probably not even her real name.
奥克兰记者梅丽莎
奥克兰记者梅丽莎·麦克斯特
她可能也不是奥克兰的
She's probably not even from Auckland either.
也可能不是记者
Or a journalist.
那上面可看不了黄♥片♥
Can't get porn on there, mate.
疯女人
一个疯女人的想法
不然你们这带宽早就不够了 布莱恩
Otherwise you'd have exceeded the bandwidth, Brian.
我在申请护照
I was applying for a passport.
这里辣妹不够你泡吗 乔
Oh, there are not enough hot chicks here for you, Joe.
疯婆子太多
Too many insane ones.
你能当我推荐人吗
Would you be my referee?
这里写说需要一个认识我超过一年的人
It says here that I need someone that's known me for over a year.
你才来这几个月
You've only been here for a couple of months, mate.
我来这两年了
I've been here for two years.
瞎扯
Bullshit.
真的吗
Have you?
那个仅供警♥察♥使用
That's for police use only.
是你杀了丹妮拉·沃克吗 布莱恩
Did you kill Daniela Walker- Brian?
可能是他们当中任何一个
It could be any one of them.
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表