剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
事实上 我爱我的鱼儿子们 也许比爱我妈妈更深
The truth is I love my boys, maybe even more than my mum.
我讨厌看动物受苦 所以我决定把毛毛从死囚牢里救出来
I hate seeing animals suffer, so I decided to rescue Fluffy from death row.
你今晚得去接她
You're gonna have to pick her up tonight.
我还在追查模仿犯
I'm still on the hunt for the copycat,
所以我偷了犯罪现场日志把范围缩小到特拉弗斯和卡尔霍恩
so I stole the log to narrow it down to Travers and Calhoun.
跟踪狂梅丽莎一直在多管我的事 她也想知道
Melissa the stalker is all up in my business and wants to know too.
我问为什么 她说
When I asked why, she said...
给你24小时
You've got 24 hours.
随着时间的流逝 我的计划是留下一条消息
With the clock ticking, my plan was to send a message
看看谁会露出破绽 所以我带走了糖果
to see which cot would crack, so I took out Candy.
嘿 警♥察♥
Hey, cop.
她的同事来了警局 施罗德跟她们看起来有点太熟了
Her colleagues showed up, who Schroeder was a little too familiar with,
于是我付钱买♥♥了一些情报 比我预想的要贵
so paid for some intel, which cost me more than I bargained for.
贝基帮了大忙 但最后她还是得消失
Becky was a great help, but ultimately she had to go.
还有一件事
There is something else.
结果后备箱里已经装了死去的山姆警官
Turns out the boot was already full with a dead Officer Sam.
谢谢了 梅丽莎 你这混♥蛋♥
Thanks, Melissa, arsehole.
梅丽莎整晚都在跟踪我
Melissa has been following me all night.
她现在还跟着我吗
Is she still following me now?
怎么回事 梅丽莎
What the hell, Melissa?
你想害我被抓吗
You trying to get me caught?
你怎么这么生气
Why do you sound so mad?
你杀了一个警♥察♥
You killed a cop.
不 这是我第二次救你了噢
No, I saved your ass for the second time now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你去挑受害者的时候他在给你拍照
He was taking photos of you when you were victim browsing.
听着 乔 我不想事后诸葛亮
Look, Joe, I don't want to be that guy,
但这真的是你应该预料到的情况
but it really seems like something you should have anticipated.
为什么把他放在我的后备箱里
Why put him in my trunk?
处理掉他更像是乔会做的事而不是梅丽莎会做的事 你说呢
Getting rid of him really seems more like a Joe thing than a Melissa thing, don't you think?
我是真的不知道该怎么觉得
I honestly don't know what to think.
你要带他们去哪儿
Where are you going to take them?
丢进树林里是很经典的办法
Whizzers always a classic.
扔进海里 虽然很老套 但很好
Oh, dumping in the ocean, that's an oldie but a goodie.
或者一些杀手会把尸体扔进公墓里新挖的坟墓里
Or some killers drop bodies into freshly dug graves at cemeteries.
乔 我觉得你不会乱来的
You know, Joe, I think you wouldn't go astray.
什么
What?
你好像不怎么感激我啊 乔
You're not sounding very grateful, Joe.
我还以为我们是一个团队呢
I was starting to think we were a team.
我们不是一个团队 我们是
We're not a team, we're...
我们是
We were.
乔 一个连环杀手和一个一旦被惹毛了就会报♥警♥抓他的女人
Joe, a serial killer and a woman who turns him into the cops because he annoyed her?
你不会告发我的 在你做了那样的事之后
You're not going to turn me in, not after what you just did.
哦 我什么都没做啊
Oh, I didn't do anything.
他在你的后备箱 被你的刀杀死 刀上还有你的指纹噢
He's in your boots and he was killed with your knife that still has your fingerprints on it.
所有在警♥察♥局工作的人都印有指纹记录在案不是吗
They print all the people that work at the police station, don't they?
没错 他们检测我们所有人的DNA之日就是我消失之日
They do, and the day they test all our DNA is the day I disappear.
刀上的指纹是你的 不是我的
Well, your prints are on that knife, not mine.
其实 是你的
Actually, they're yours.
你昏倒在我面前的那晚我拿走了你的指纹
I made sure of it the night you passed out on me.
她当然会这么做
Of course she fucking did.
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
干什么
Do what?
没什么
Nothing.
听着 我得挂了
Look, I have to go.
但我们还没说完呢
But we re not done talking.
说完了
Yes, we are.
哎呀
Come on.
谢天谢地 在基♥督♥城这样的城市
Thankfully, in a city like Christchurch,
我不必担心有人靠边停车来帮我
I didn't have to worry about somebody pulling over and offering to help.
他妈的梅丽莎
Fucking Melissa.
尸体给我塞后备箱里
Bodies in the fucking truck.
五十块的 三号♥
Fifty on three.
乔 是你吗
Joe, is that you?
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
乔
Joe?
我看人过目不忘的
I never forget a face.
抱歉 我想你把我当成别人了
Sorry, I think you're confusing me with someone else.
乔·米德尔顿对吧
Joe Middleton, right?
我是沃尔特
Walt.
沃尔特·查德威克
Walt Chadwick.
哦 查德威克先生 当然
Oh, Mr Chadwick, of course.
不 叫沃尔特就好
No, Walt.
沃尔特 这么大晚上的你怎么出来了
So, Walt, what brings you out this late at night?
哦 遛狗啊
Oh, walking the dog.
看来你把他弄丢了
Looks like you lost him.
你的狗
Your dog.
噢 火花
Oh, Sparky.
我两年前就失去了他
I lost him two years ago.
那是我一生中最悲伤的一天
It was the saddest day of my life.
全世界最好的狗狗
Best dog a man could own.
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
难道那辆车已经报失了吗
Has the car been reported stolen already?
小子 自从你♥爸♥葬礼后我就没见过你了
Boy, I haven't seen you since your dad's funeral.
金额
哦 那真是糟糕的一天
Oh, it was a terrible day.
但我记得你好像挺淡定的
But I recall you seemed to handle it all right.
之后的守灵会上还有香肠卷
And the sausage rolls at the wake after.
特别好吃
Oh, they were the die for.
你妈妈最近好吗
So how's your mum these days?
她还在拼拼图吗
She still doing her puzzles?
她在这方面确实很有天赋
Well, she sure had a talent for them.
你呢 乔 你还在追随你父亲的脚步吗
And you, Joe, are you still following in your dad's footsteps?
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
他是卖♥♥乍的 不是吗
Well, he sold cars, didn'the?
这是你的业务吗
This one of yours?
有点饱经风雨啊
It's a little rough.
最好再上一层车漆
And she could do with a lick of paint.
哦 你好 这是什么
Oh, hello, what's this?
那是铁锈吗
Is that rust?
那可不是铁锈 沃尔特
That's not rust, Walt.
总之 很高兴我们能叙叙旧 沃尔特
Anyway, it's been nice catching up, Walt.
我最好去找你妈妈也叙叙旧
And I must catch up with your mother.
她可是个了不起的女人
She is some woman,
现在都没有多少这种人了
They don't make them like that anymore.
疯婆子吗
Insane?
还有的 沃尔特
Yeah, they do, Walt.
你都想象不出来有多疯
You have no idea.
再见 乔
Bye, Joe.
她来了
Here she is.
你有吃的吗
Do you have any food?
是的 我有一些苹果
Yeah, I got some apples.
我是说猫吃的
I went for the cat.
哦 是的 我已经买♥♥了一些
Oh, yeah, I bought some already.
什么啊
What the?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也很抱歉 但你愿意这么做真的很棒
I'm sorry, too, but what you're doing isa really sweet thing.
还附赠一个猫笼
And it includes a cat cage.
比塑料袋好多了
Much nicer than a plastic bag.
嘿 我10分钟后下班
Hey, I m off in 10 minutes.
如果你愿意 我可以载你一程 省下打车的钱
I could give you a lift if you wanted, save on a taxi.
噢 其实 这次我开了车过来
Oh, actually, I'm in my car this time.
而且后备箱真的装不下人了
And the loop is already full.
如果你需要任何关于猫的帮助或建议
Oh, well, if you need any help with the cats or any advice,
随时给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
just feel free to give me a call, OK?
嗯
I'm fine.
你打算给猫起个什么名
What are you going to call it?
来了
Come.
如果之前就是梅丽莎撞了这只猫 我一点也不惊讶
It actually wouldn't surprise me if Melissa was the one who ran over this cat.
你好吗 姑娘
How you getting on, Gil?
该死的 萨莉
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表