剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表
I've never understood why people have anything against gay folks.
如果所有同性恋都是直男 那能挑的女人就少了
If all the gay men were straight, there'd be less women to go around,
而世上最不需要的就是雄竞
and the last thing the Agos of the world need is the competition.
我该上去杀了特拉维斯
I should go up there and kill Travers anyway,
因为过去几年他对我太刻薄
just for being a huge dick to me over the last couple of years.
这代表还得杀了他基友
It would mean killing his buddy too,
但他活该 谁叫他找男人品味差的
but he deserves it for having shitty taste in men.
如果我杀了特拉维斯 那城里每个警♥察♥都会高度戒备
If I kill Travers, it'll put every cop in the city on high alert.
我再也没法进去他们任何人的家了
I'd never make it into any of their houses again.
所以 不是特拉维斯 是卡尔霍恩
So, it's not Travers, it's Calhoun.
怎么
Well?
我抓到模仿犯了 接下来怎么办
I got your copycat, so now what?
很好 你可以亲自来告诉我 我发地址给你
Good. You can tell me about it in person. I'll fix you an address.
最好别又是公园
Better not be the fucking park again.
是谁呀
Who was that?
你是把你妹从堡垒推下来的吗
Did you push your sister out of the fort?
什么
What?
在公园里 你说你们小时候你妹从堡垒上摔下来 把腿摔断了
In the park you said your sister fell out of the fort and broke her leg when you were kids.
是你推的她吗
Did you push her?
当然不是了
No, of course not.
她是因为这死的吗
Is that how she died?
问这些干什么
What's with all the fucking questions?
只是随便聊聊
I'm just making small talk.
不用聊
Don't!
所以 是谁
So, who is it?
为什么对你来说这么重要
Why is it so important to you?
因为我想在场
Because I want to be there.
不行
No.
永远都不许拒绝我 乔
Don't ever say no to me, Joe.
你想看我杀了他吗
You want to watch me kill her?
想
Yeah, I do.
我不知道 梅丽莎 这整件
I don't know, Melissa. This whole- -
乔 什么 什么啊
Joe, what? What? What is it?
没事
It is nothing.
我也这么想
Yeah, that's what I thought.
是谁
Who is it?
罗伯特·卡尔霍恩警探
Detective Robert Calhoun.
你刚去的是他家咯
So that's whose house you were just at?
你能别跟踪我了吗
Are you ever going to stop following me?
回答问题 你刚去的是他家吗
Just answer the question. Is that whose house you were just at?
是别人的 但我把他排除掉了 因为他在跟个男人乱搞
It was somebody else's, but I ruled him out because he was banging some dude.
就这
That's it?
怎么了
That's what.
你凭这个就把他排除了
You ruled him out on that?
他是同性恋 所以是啊 我把他排除了
He's a guy's into dudes, so yeah, I ruled him out.
男人跟男人发♥生♥关♥系♥ 不代表他不跟女人乱搞 乔
Just because a guy bangs guys doesn't mean he doesn't bang women, Joe.
好吧 也许不是卡尔霍恩 所以我还有两个嫌疑人
Okay, so maybe it's not Calhoun's, so I'm still down to two.
你是用这个逻辑排除的其他人吗
Did you rule anyone else out with that same logic?
不完全是
Not exactly.
那是什么呢
Then what exactly?
还有第三个人 但他坚信是丈夫干的 所以我觉得
There was a third, but he seemed convinced that the husband was guilty, so I figured- -
怎么了 梅丽莎
What, Melissa?
对于一个杀了人却逍遥法外这么久的人来说 你还真是蠢
For a guy who has gotten away with killing people for so long, you really can be a moron.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是指责别人最大声的那个人可能是想掩盖自己罪行
Meaning the guy who is accusing people the loudest is probably doing it to cover his crimes.
好吧 那现在有三个 你排除了多少人
Okay, so now you're down to three. How many other people did you rule out?
大部分 如果梅丽莎有参考价值的话
Most of them. And if Melissa is anything to go by,
那就是排除女警是个错误
it was a mistake ruling out the female officers.
所以 那条信息 就是为了让你逼模仿犯再次行动
So, that whole message thing, that was so you could flush out the copycat?
差不多
Something like that.
那就赶紧 你只有24小时 明白吗 别浪费了
Well then do it. You've got 24 hours, okay? Don't waste it.
我得去逛个街
I need to go window shopping.
劳拉出城了 我得找个替代品
With Laura out of town, I need a replacement.
一个到处都是高度警惕的女性的城市 我得找个不紧张的人
And in a city full of women on high alert, I'm going to need one who can't afford to be nervous.
一个愿意爬进陌生人车里的人
One willing to climb into the car of a total stranger.
不是很理想 但有时候男人必须做他该做的事
It's not ideal, but sometimes a man's got to do what a man's got to do.
你好像迷路了 亲爱的
You look lost, honey.
帮我要多少钱
What is helping me cost?
一百块我能帮你找到自己
Well, a hundred and I'll help you find yourself.
两百块我能帮你找到上帝
Two hundred and I'll help you find God.
那五百块呢
What does 500 give me?
你想要什么都行 亲
Anything you want, honey.
那我们就试试看吧
How about we put that to the test?
地方不错
Nice place.
嗯 我们很喜欢
Yeah, we like it.
你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
糖果 你呢
Candy. You?
乔
Joe.
是 你想叫什么都可以
Right. Whatever you want it to be.
你要在这里做吗
You want to do it in here?
我喜欢
I like it.
另一间房♥看起来像犯罪现场
And the other room looks like a crime scene.
应该不是我做过的最诡异的地方
Not the weirdest place I've done it in, I guess.
那你想我为你做什么
So, what do you want me to do for you, baby?
我要先缓缓
I need a moment first.
好 没问题
Okay. Of course.
你知道 如果你想聊聊然后顺其自然 那不必紧张
You know, there's no need to be nervous if you just want to talk and go with that.
不是的 我需要保护措施
It's not there. I need protection.
该死
Oh, Christ.
明天只不过是看看谁整晚吓的屁滚尿流
Tomorrow is just going to be a matter of seeing who spent the night shitting themselves.
明早见 模仿犯先生 满怀期待
I'lI see you tomorrow morning, Mr. Copycat, with bells on.
23点左右邻居报案说起火了
Neighbors reported the fire around 2300 hours.
随后出警警官在儿童卧室发现了尸体
Responding officers then discovered the body in the children's bedroom.
警探 罗伯特
Detective. Robert.
不好意思
Sorry?
病理报告说一下
I asked about the pathology.
好 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
初步病理报告显示死因是勒杀
Preliminary pathology suggests the cause of death was strangulation,
今早晚些时候他们能确定
but they'll know for sure later this morning.
好 鉴证科
Okay. Forensics?
我还没来得及跟他们谈
I haven't had a chance to speak to them this morning.
要不要今天放个假啊
Shall we all take a fucking day off today?
是要这样吗
Is that what's going on here?
好 凶手把休斯顿一个叫糖果的妓♥女♥带去沃克家
Okay. A killer takes police in Houston working named Candy to the Walker house.
他留下了个苹果 上面有可比对的牙印
He leaves an apple behind, only this one with bite marks that we can compare,
但死因同丹妮拉·沃克相同
but the COD is the same as Daniela Walker.
他放火烧了辆车 好让我们找到她
And he sets a car on fire so we would find her.
为什么
Why?
这是个信息
It's a message.
不 肯定是
No, no. It has to be.
他在告诉我们丹妮拉·沃克不是他杀的
He's telling us that he didn't kill Daniela Walker.
干得漂亮 丽贝卡
Well done, Rebecca.
糖果计划就是要让特拉维斯或者卡尔霍恩露馅 但他们都没有
The Candy plan was to make Travers or Calhoun crack, but neither of them are.
谢谢你浪费我时间 糖果
Thanks for wasting my time, Candy.
但还不确定是不是切割者杀的她
But we don't know for a fact that wasn't Carver that killed her.
如果不是 也许这就是切割者写给编辑的信
If it wasn't, then maybe this is the Carver's version of sending a letter to the editor.
我们应该把跟丽莎一起站街的人叫来问话
We should bring in some people that work with Lisa.
也许有人看到了什么
Maybe someone saw something.
也许模仿犯也虐待过她们
Could be that our Copycat has a history of abusing them too.
很好 做事吧
Good. Let's get on it.
好
Yeah.
座位还我
Give me my seat.
好
Yeah.
你的稿子真烂
Your copy's still shit.
我们只是想保持一致
Well, we try to be consistent.
谢谢你们过来
Thank you for coming in.
我们只想帮忙
We just want to help.
或者帮到糖果
Or Candy.
我们一起在那条街上干了很多年
We worked that street together for years.
我们的关系说不上有多好 但还是很伤心
I can't say we were close, but still.
我不知道说这有没有帮助 但我确定糖果有躁郁症
剧集 | 黑暗城市:清扫魔(2024) | 导航列表