剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
好好调♥教♥他一番吧
but keep those grabbing myths to yourself.
他肯定比你强
Why do we even put up with you?
这是琦薇,多莉欧和皮拉你见过了
This one here is Kiwi.And Dorio and Pilar, you've met.
随便坐吧 小鬼
Make yourself comfy.
我是大卫…
My name is David--
还没到你呢.
Too fast.
我先来讲解工作,小鬼
Let's get right down to biz, kid.
插入分离芯片
Slot the shard.
来见见荒坂公♥司♥的保镖兼司机
Say hello to Arasaka Corporation's driver and bodyguard…
马克西姆
Maxim.
我们需要他所驾驶的豪华轿车的导航数据
We're gonna swipe the nav data from the limo he rolls around the area.
导航数据?要的不是豪车吗?
Just the data? Not the car?
我们盗走车的话
We clap the ride
荒坂忍♥者们会像苍蝇看到屎一样蜂拥而至
and Arasaka's ninjas will swarm us like flies to shit.
所以我们只取导航数据
So, yeah, just the data.
怎么做?
How?
这个人唯一的嗜好就是赌拳
Betting on fights is this lad here's sole joy in life.
每周末必到竞技场落座观赛
He's in one of those seats every weekend.
他青睐的拳击手叫屠夫
He always put a bag stack on Butcher,
这人有一招必杀拳
bank them on its cold,splitting, upper cutters.
听说实际上大部分人也都是去
From hearing alone,most peeps show up just to see her
看她打爆其他拳手
paint the cage red with some poor gut's blood.
但是…
Except…
这周末的比赛和以往会不一样
this weekend,ain't gonna go down like that,
屠夫在第一轮就会像坨烂肉一样被屠了
the Butcher's getting butchered in round one, like a sad sack of meat.
你怎么知道?
What makes you so sure?
我就是知道
Just trust me on that.
下面才是关键,
Anyway,
他输钱时 会到附近的酒吧借酒消愁
he had a habit of drowning the sorrows at this one hole in a wall dive.
等他烂醉如泥,就是你行动的时刻
And that's where you make your move,few drinks in when he's getting greased.
拿到钥匙 交给在角落的多莉欧
You nab the key and hand it to Dorio.
她会复♥制♥钥匙上的信息
She'll photocopy the pop block.
然后趁公♥司♥狗尚未察觉我们溜进去 取走车内的导航数据
Then we clap the nav data while sack-of-muscle Max was still shit-faced.
那部分交给我们
But leave that to us,
然后你要做的是在不让他察觉的情况下把钥匙放回他的接口
you just got to slip the key back in the slot before he catches on.
就是这样,简单吧.
That's it. Simple.
等等...
Hold on…
他老板打来了
His master's calling.
哎呀,这些混♥蛋♥都没法休息,永无宁日
Sheesh, bastard can't catch a break. No rest for the wicked.
不妙
Not good.
他被紧急召回了
His boss needs him there.
草,他这不是都下班了吗?
Shit, on his day off?
复♥制♥还未完成!
Data's not copied yet!
该死! 计划有变,小鬼
Fuck! Change of plans, kid.
带着钥匙到车上去.赶紧的
Key to the car. Grab it.
丽贝卡,拖住他
Becca, trip him up.
快去!
Chop chop, go!
他妈的搞什么鬼?
Hey! What the fuck?
对不起!我太笨手笨脚了
I'm so clumsy. Sorry!
婊♥子♥小心点!嗷呜!
Watch it, bitch! Ooh!
上车 在他回来之前拿到数据
Get in. Nab the data before he shows.
这他妈怎么搞?
How in the hell?
我来搞定
I'll handle that.
你先上车
You get in.
天啊...
Man…
你可以吗?
You good?
别吵我
Don't talk. Focusing.
荒坂的安保系统是真的讨厌
Arasaka eyes was such a huge pain in the ass.
帅哥,刚才真的很抱歉!
Sorry about that, handsome!
没事的,小甜心
Nah. It's no problem, sweetheart.
我下次再补偿你,好吗?
I'll make it up to you next time. Okay?
嗯?
Oh?
你个婊♥子♥!
You, bitch!
干嘛凶我呀?
Why are you yelling at me?
叔叔 你好可怕!
You're so sensitive, you know!
我们暴露了,目标来了
We're blown. Target coming in hot.
情况呢?
Stats?
一会儿就好
Just a little more.
没时间了,快撤!
Time's up. Cut it!
马上...
Almost…
搞定.
Ahh. Done.
门打不开!
It won't open!
安保措施又恢复了?
The security's back online?
我都说了,没时间了.
Like I said, time's up.
妈的赶紧把门给我打开!臭小子!
Open up! Now! You, fuck!
该死,回不去了
Oh, shit. No way back.
直接发动车
Start her up.
啥?
What?
直接开车走人,小鬼
Punch it, kid.
但我根本不会开车啊
I don't know how to drive!
现在也该学了
Time to work.
臭小子!
Hey! Hey!
给我滚出来!快点!
Get out! I said!
让我看看…
Show me…
我要把你碎尸万段!
You're dead meat!
…你到底有什么本事
…you got what it takes.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我会拉你全家给你陪葬!
I'll make you and your whole family pay!
住手!我的车!
Hey! Stop! My car!
站住!给我站住!
Wait! I said, wait!
真庆幸你开的不是我的车!
Sure glad them ain't my wheels.
直接去找阿多,你切断导航了吗?
Take it straight to Aldo's.You hash the GPS?
从车内无法操作,我用了干♥扰♥器♥
Can't from inside. Got a jammer up,
但加密编码一直在变会泄露我们的坐标
but encryption's shaky.They'll snatch our position soon,
我需要更强的干♥扰♥器♥
unless we find solid cover.
开到阿多那里 到那应该就安全了 我们也马上出发
Then Aldo's it is.Should be safe there. On our way.
草,我们快超出通讯范围了
Ah, fuck, communications cutting out.
要停下来吗?
Do I pull over?
别!
No!
坐标泄露 他们一定会追来别停下来
Geo stats ping you,they'll drop a hit squad on your ass.
把他们甩掉!
Drive like hell!
我来开导航
Summing a route.
谢了
Thank you.
那你觉得我们会成功吗?
You think we can make it?
现在全看你的了
It's up to you now.
你开得不错嘛 挺有天赋的嘛
Look at you. You're practically a pro.
真的吗?
You think so?
我意思是,可能车里的自动驾驶系统太好了
I mean, maybe if autopilot wasn't on.
随便了
Whatever.
他们来了
We've got company.
虎爪帮?
Tyger Claws?
一定是马克西姆雇的
Maxim must've provide them with a new ride.
动作这么快?
That fast?
这就是为什么一般我们不能找公♥司♥狗的麻烦
Best if we don't fuck with corpos.
他们在这些底层里算是有点权势
Make up the advantage down here on bikes.
上高速公路
Get the highway here.
跑什么跑?
Why are you running?
出来单挑 胆小鬼!
Come backand fight, cowards!
想去哪?
Where are you going?
我们会甩掉他们的
Gotta lose these guys.
糟了 堵车?
Shit. Traffic?
真是…
Oh, my, my…
不妙啊
Not good.
额...他们要追上了
Uh… Closing in on us.
慢得要死!
Slow-ass!
系好安全带!
Put your buckle up!
竟敢如此对待我的同伴!
How dare you do that to my partner!
可别小看我!
Don't underestimate me!
这里没开门
Seems shut-tied.
他们也快到了
Aldo should be inside.
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表