剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
Hey, no driver!
什么?
What's that?
这东西是自动驾驶的!
This thing's on autopilot!
偷袭正如计划完美进行着,
Perfect ambush. Perfect.It's going perfectly.
他们的行动和我们的计划完全一致
Exactly. Exactly as anticipated.How I saw it.
很好,干得不错,法拉第
Very, very good work, Faraday.
一切都很顺利
All projections green. On track.
消息也透露给军用科技了
Tap's open.Leaks out. Militech knows.
你们很快就能拿到义体金刚的实战数据了
Knows about the convoy.You're getting your field test.
当然前提是他
Of course, assuming he
那个男孩真的能驾驭义体金刚
the boy, can wield the cyberskeleton.
他最好可以,如果他受不了
He'd better.If he can't stomach it,
或者临阵退缩了
gets cold feet,
我们的回收小队就得跟军用科技军队正面对上
our recovery crew will face a Militech battalion.
把他逼入绝境再和军用科技动手,这才是我们的目标
A stalemate.Bloody, bloody. That's our aim.
放心吧
No need to worry.
我的棋子已就位,是的,开场准备一切就绪
My pawns are in place, yes,my opening all set.
所以请坐好,放松,尽情观赏吧
So, please, please, sit back,relax, enjoy the show.
不妙啊,得赶紧拦住它!前面是个峡谷
Not good. Better stop it quick.Got a canyon up ahead.
什么?
What?
大卫!
David!
我听到了
Yeah, I hear you.
放弃吧,这活干不了了
Drop back.Gig's fucking chalked.
那么…你将如何决定呢 马丁内斯?
So. What now, Martinez?
马上就到悬崖边缘了
You're right on the edge.
法尔科 开近一点!
Falco! Pull up closer now!
说得容易
Easier said than done.
朝我的方向发射鱼叉!
Hey! Launch the harpoon my way!
什么鬼?
The hell?
等我口号♥ 踩刹车
And slam on the brakes on my sig!
你在计划什么?
What are you schemin' now?
快点!快点!
Come on! Come on!
什么鬼啊?他疯了吗?
What the fuck? He ain't right.
射就射,你不行我来
I'll shoot it if you won't.
是啊 振作一点,你不能后退了
Choom, you got this. It's time to cut lose. No holding back.
现在只有你和前进的道路了,不会再有人妨碍你了
It's just you and the road.No doubters to slow you down now.
让他们见识一下真正的我吧
So, show 'em who you are.
你是与众不同的,知道吗?
What you're made of.You're special, remember?
刹车!
Brake!
踩下去!
Hit it!
我们办到了
So nova!
好吧,确实很刺♥激♥
Well, that was fun.
舌头都要咬掉了
Bit my tongue off.
VIP待遇啊.
VIP treatment.
竟然派一辆高级浮空车
They send an executive-class AV
来接一位普通的街头女孩
to collect one lone street girl.
你一定是他们弄丢的宝贵玩具啊
You really must be their precious lost toy.
(呼叫:露西)
没信吗?露西还不接电♥话♥吗?
No word? Lucy still quiet as a cricket?
所以乍的?现在多一个黑客又能帮什么忙?
So what? How's another runner supposed to help us out of this mess anyway.
她应该从你那份里分钱
Gonna pay her from your cut, I hope!
琦薇,那边进展如何?
Kiwi, progress?
可能要花点时间才撬得开
Gonna need another couple of minutes to breach the lock.
话说回来
Didn't know about this.
只有我觉得货车无人驾驶怪怪的吗?
Don't sit right with me the way the truck was unmanned
确定这真的是荒坂运输车吗?
We damn sure it's Arasaka?
那么担心的话
If you're so worried,
拿到货物就走啊
just grab the cargo and ghost. Hit it out.
那你也得快点打开这玩意才行啊
That's assuming you can pop it open quick.
你可真是啰里啰唆的
Your yapping is killing me literally.
能不能快点回去开车啊
Can we please go get our wheels?
接委托的时候都没仔细琢磨
You know, didn't really occur to me when we first took the gig,
这里地势如此开阔
but wide-open as it is out here,
如果有人偷袭,我们就死定了
why, we'd be fishing the barrel if someone got the jump.
天啊,老东西
Jesus, old man,
胆子这么小是怎么好意思留牛仔胡的
nervous fart like you doesn't deserve that cowboy's tache.
跟个软蛋似的
Acting like a little bitch.
我怕剃了胡子,你会爱上我
Bet you'd go weak in the knees if I shaved it off.
闭嘴!笨蛋!
Ew! Gonna kick it off.
别躲啊,我踢死你
Stop wrigging. I'm tryna get ya.
操.
Shit.
看来诱饵没撑多久,他们又来了!
Decoys didn't hold out long.We got company, folks.
一辆魔蜥?
A Basilisk?
还有导弹车!
And a missile carrier!
你♥他♥妈♥的逗我呢.
You're shitting me.
军用科技!
Militech!
这他妈的搞什么?
What the fuck was that?
为什么军用科技会攻击我们?
Why are we getting steamrolled by Militech?
法拉第那个婊♥子♥养是军用科技的人,对吧?
Faraday. That son-bitch works for Militech, doesn't he?
太蹊跷了,这工作越来越奇怪了!
Now, if this don't smell fishy,I don't know what does.
打开了
All set. Open.
啥?打开了?
What? Already?
想找掩护吗?赶紧进来吧,快点.
Want cover? Get inside, quick.
这是什么鬼东西?
What in seven hells?
所以这就是法拉第要曼恩找的东西吗?
So, this is the thing that Faraday had Maine looking all over for?
应该是的,但有人知道这是什么鬼玩意吗?
Guess so, but anyone know what the hell it is?
义体金刚,军用级别的植入体
A cyberskeleton. Military grade implant.
军用…等等,像大卫的斯安威斯坦吗?
Military.Wait. So, like David's Sandevistan?
档次高级得多,当然也是
Several degrees more advanced.But yeah, sure.
我的乖乖啊.
Hey, now.
这小子的斯安威斯坦已经够吓人
That Sandevistan of his is nothing to sneeze out either.
以前可从没听说过这玩意.
Never ever heard of tech like this.
信不信由你.
Believe me or don't.
不过据我所知,
Far as I know,
荒坂认为只要将这个投向军贸市场就能压倒军用科技
Arasaka thinks they can overtake Militech's market share in the arms trade.
这都是批量生产的
But this in mass production.
他们对其开♥发♥进程保密的很严格,异常严格。
They kept its development hush-hush.Like, very.
大部分数据都单独保存在田中一个人手里
Most of the info they isolated and concentrated under Tanaka.
要我说,这就是一开始法拉第被军用科技雇用的原因
I'd say that's how Faraday got his Militech contract to begin with.
承诺夺走原型机,让荒坂回到原点
Promised to snatch the prototype,setting Arasaka back years.
在脚下欣赏夜之城的美景可不是每天都有的
It's not every day you see the splendor of Night City at your feet.
比起在暗无天日的房♥间里泡冰水,
A welcome change of scenery compared to ice baths
这景色可真让人心旷神怡啊,可惜你们享受不到
and austere rooms. Shame not to share it.
你觉得呢?要不要助我一臂之力,让你的心上人飞起来?
What do you say? Will you lend a hand?Help me make your boy fly?
(来电:露西)
大卫.
David.
露西的电♥话♥
Lucy. She's calling.
什么?现在这个节骨眼
What! No, seriously,not the time.
大卫!
David!
露西!你到底去哪…
Lucy! Where the hell have you--
义体金刚,快装上去
The cyberskeleton. Step into it.
没时间了,军用科技要来了
No time. Militech's incoming.
你是怎么知道的?你人在哪?
How could you know? Where are you?
他们也找上我了
They're after me, too.
你说什么?
Say what?
赶紧装上否则所有人都会死
Do it now or everyone dies.
想活命就装上义体金刚
Use the cyberskeleton if you want to survive.
快点吧,大卫,不然就太迟了.
Please, David. Before it's too late.
露西 我…
Lucy… I…
大卫,我相信你
David, I believe in you.
露西!
Lucy!
她说什么?
What'd she say?
义体金刚,不用的话我们都得死
The cyberskeleton. Gotta use it or we're all gonna die.
什么?
Huh?
但感觉露西应该不会这么说才对.
Lucy wouldn't say that though.
你确定?
You sure about that?
有人在追杀她
Someone's after her, too.
我别无选择,只能安装了
Got no choice. I'm gonna have to chip it.
这整辆卡车就是个移♥动♥义体安装单元,拿着
This whole truck's a mobile installation unit. Here.
平台已经把安装程序设定好了
Deck's got the install sequence primed and ready.
想都别想你♥他♥妈♥的绝对不能安装那鬼东西
No fucking way you're chipping that fucking thing.
我得把大家救出去!
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表