剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
Well, so the fuck am I!
你在逗我吗?
That a joke?
创伤小组!
Trauma Team!
谢天谢地总算得救了
Thank god you made it
这个节骨眼上你还敢分心?
Can you really afford distractions?
大卫,听得见我说话吗?
David, come on! Can you hear me?
我就在这,是我,露西!
I'm right here. It's me, Lucy!
大卫,给我回来!
David, come back to me!
回来...
Come back…
露西...
Lucy…
大卫...
Oh, David…
你还是装了
You installed it.
是啊
Yeah.
我就知道...
Course, you did…
我也知道你装了就会死的
And I knew you would die if you did.
所以我才不想让你安装也不想让你死
I didn't want any of this.
我不想眼睁睁的看着你死...
I didn't wanna watch you die…
这是我保护你远离这该死的城市唯一的办法
It's the only way I could protect you from this damn city.
我之前有太多人没有救到
Just too many I couldn't save before.
妈妈,曼恩,还有其他伙伴
My mom, Maine, and the others in our crew.
绝不能再失去你了
I couldn't let that happen.Not to you, too.
但是我不需要你拯救
But you never had to save me.
我想要的只有你,只要你好好活着
All I ever wanted was for you…was for you to live.
我不值得的,露西.
I ain't worth it, Lucy.
除你之外,我已经一无所有了
Besides you, I got nothing left.
但你还有一个梦想要实现
But you still have a dream to stick around for.
你得去实现你的梦想
I need you to see it through.
这也是我的梦想,只要能帮你达成,失去一切都无所谓
That's my dream. Honestly,nothing else ever really mattered.
你说这些公♥司♥狗什么时候才会停?
When are these corpo freaks ever gonna give it a goddamn rest?
NCPD还在帮他们,我看还早着呢
NCPD's joined in on the fun.Settle and get comfy.
我快要没子弹了
I'm starting to run low on lead…
我们回来了
Hey, we made it,
你现在开心了,笨蛋
You sure take your sweet time, gonk brain.
都给老子安静!
Shut the fuck up!
法尔科
Falco.
咋了?
Yeah?
我有一个请求
I need a favor.
好了,终于要撤了
Now, imma rest it all.
很高兴你没事
Glad you're back safe.
看在大卫的份上,我意思是
For David's sake, I mean.
别打断我说话--
We're having a moment here--
混♥蛋♥!
Goddamn!
混♥蛋♥!
Goddamn!
混♥蛋♥!
Goddamn!
丽贝卡!
Rebecca!
婊♥子♥养...
Son of a…
你也有斯安威斯坦?
You have a Sandevistan?
这是基础的植入体
A rudimentary implant.
你的对手是我!
I'm the one you're after, ain't I?
对我来说都是一样的烂肉
All the same meat to me.
我会把你们一个个全都杀了
I'll slaughter each and every one of you.
我会他妈的先宰了你
Not unless I zero your ass first!
抑制剂用完了?
Out of suppressants?
正如计划的一样
Right on schedule.
不,你想都别想!
No, you don't!
你是怎么....?
How did you?
法尔科....大卫还没上车...求你....
Falco… David's still back there… please.
掉头!
Turn around!
我说过了你们都得死!
None leave the slaughterhouse! Not alive!
你可有点分心了啊
Get distracted much?
你...
You…
你以为...
Who are you…
你真的有资格挑战我?
to challenge me?
没有反重力科技你都站不起来
You can't even stand without your antigrav crutches.
就这种程度你还真的以为自己与众不同?
You think you're special coz you're strappy?
别逗我笑了!
Don't make me laugh!
法尔科 快掉头!
Falco! Turn back!
不行.
No can do.
这是大卫最后的请求
It was David's final request.
如果我现在掉头了....
If I turn around now…
他就白白牺牲了
he dies for nothing.
我们已经拿到了报酬了
We already have our reward money.
大卫想让我们平分,现在就只有你和我了
David wants us to split it, you and me.
以及,他要我转告你
He also told me to tell you…
对不起,但愿我们能一起去月球
Sorry, wish we can go to the moon together.
到最后,还挺有趣的啊
I had some fun, after all.
你本可以来证明一个很有趣的构想的
You know, you could prove an interesting construct.
无所谓,你觉得我他妈的在乎吗?
Whatever, choom.Like I give a shit.
是吗,永别了
Oh, well.
欢迎来到月球之旅!
Thank you for joining us on today's tour…
体验超梦无法模拟的
Experience lunar gravity
真实月球引力
in a way no brain deads can simulate…
(月球之旅)
厉害了!
Whoa! Check this!
太阳好热啊!
I could feel the sun!
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表