剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
大卫!
David!
你继续!我来帮你争取时间!
Do your thing! I'll keep them busy.
快点 露西!
Lucy, come on!
呜~真的太厉害了
Ooh! Mighty impressive show!
草尼玛的混♥蛋♥!
You motherfucker!
好了好了 这次我真的投降了,举白旗
Okay! Okay! Surrender for real this time!White flag!
去你♥妈♥的♥白旗!
White flag my ass!
准备好受死了吗?
Prepare to breathe your last little shit stain.
真的吗?你不是要从我这获得情报吗?
Really, but I thought you have some questions for me.
该死!
Goddamnit!
嘿,黑客姑娘!
Hey, runner girl!
以那种速度黑入系统真的需要天分啊
It takes real talent to quick-hack so, uh… quickly.
我会从你们的
I'm willing to hear you out
但能先让我起来吗?
but I prefer to use both ears.
再耍花招,我马上宰了你
Anymore tricks like that and I'll kill you myself.
不会的 我保证
Of course. Pinky promise.
好了 每个人都明白了?
All right. Everyone clear on the plan now?
遵命,队长
Aye aye, Captain.
晚点联♥系♥你 在那之前 好好待着
I'll be on the hallow.Until then, you stay put.
看好他 别让他离开视线
Keep an eye on him.Not a second out of your sight.
我想为刚才的事道个歉
I like to apologize for earlier.
随便
Whatever.
没想到你会轻易答应帮我们
Kinda surprise.Didn't really expect you to help.
听着,我懂赛博朋克的作风
Look,I know how Edgerunners operate.
我也没有其他选择 对吧?
Didn't have much of a choice now, did I?
也是
Well, true.
那个你也看过吗?
Re-lived that one too, did you?
是
Yeah.
看了还敢安装斯安威斯坦?
And yet you installed the Sandy anyway?
你真的是疯了
You really are unhinged, aren't you?
我不会像他一样
I'm never gonna end up losing it like he did.
即便是像詹姆斯♥诺♥瑞斯
Norris was a soldier
那样的铁汉军人
lived and breathed cyberware.
最后都招架不住 变成了赛博疯子
Even he couldn't take it. Not for long.
你凭什么认为你就不一样?
What makes you think you're any different?
我也不知道,很难说。但就是感觉...可以
I don't know. Tough to say.It just… feels right.
这个植入体仿佛是我身体的一部分
Like, it's always been a part of me.
我觉得…我或许有些不同的特质
I'm built different. I just know it.
你认为你是特别的?
Believed yourself to be special?
是啊
Why not?
这几年下来 我看过太多赛博疯子
I've seen plenty of chrome jocks go psycho over the years.
强大的义体会将灵魂从肉体中抽离
Some metal's simply not meant to mix with meat.
灵魂会被迫置入机械之中
Your 'ganic body, your soul,gets pushed to the edge.
落入虚空的边缘
Teeters on the brink.
最终只会剩下两种选择
And it always ends one of two ways.
失去理智 或者…
You either lose yourself forever…
在失去理智之前就丧生
Or die. No in-between.
即将抵达目的地
We will arrive at your destination shortly.
很好.
Very good.
如您交代 已删除乘车记录
As requested, the record of your ride today has been expunged.
期待下次为您服务
I look forward to serving you again.
田中先生
Hey, Mister Tanaka.
您好 请进
Come on in.
这次你出片还挺快的
You're ahead of schedule.
新作品通常要等上几个月
It's usually months before I get word of your next release.
真是抱歉 我对素材的选择要求很高 您一定明白的
Perceptive as always.Quality scrolls are hard to come by.
但这次的作品 我强烈推荐
But see that's exactly what makes this one so special.
你要立即开始定制吗?
And I assumed you want this baby tuned right away?
我儿子今晚出院
My son is being discharged from the hospital tonight.
我拿了芯片就走
Your standard edit will do.
原来如此
How about that.
太可惜了.这次的作品我本人非常满意
So unfortunate. I'm rather proud of how this one turned out.
不做定制的话 就太浪费了
A true waste to settle for a standard.
敏感度和真实的完全不一样的--
The sensitivity, the real feal--
黑咲先生
MR. Kurosaki.
我没空跟你浪费时间
My patience is running thin.
那真是太可惜了
Unfortunate is right.
你要是潜到超梦里
Yeah, would have made our job a whole lot easier
我们的工作就简单得多了
with you chin deep with BD titties.
你们是什么人?
And who are you?
别动
Don't try nothing.
不知天高地厚
The arrogance.
很抱歉 我也是被迫的
I really am sorry.They have me by the balls.
你们知道我是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who I am?
(呼叫 荒坂特勤部队)
(拒绝访问)
别试你那紧急呼叫了 我们用了干♥扰♥器♥
Forget about your panic button.We've got a jammer up.
原来早就计划好了啊
A thorough plan, I see.
不是他妈的现在!
Not fucking now!
曼恩!
Maine!
是你…
It is you…
真♥他♥妈♥痛啊
What a pain in the ass.
肯定是刚才的飞针
Must have caught a needle.
扎进了脖子
Wow, right in the neck too.
和他妈的神一样的傻站在哪
Stood there like a fucking god.
他要窒息了
He's gagging out.
好惨啊
Sucks to be him.
确实,可以去阴曹地府制♥作♥自己的死亡超梦了
Yeah, looks like he won't be around to edit his own death scroll.
嗝屁了
Flatlined.
不好,伙计们 创伤小组要到了
Uh, guys. Trauma Team's incoming.
什么?这混♥蛋♥还有创伤保险?
Say what?This bitch has Trauma coverage?
是的 好像还是VIP客户
Yup. Flatten down and everything.
可恶
Shit.
小鬼 我们得撤了
Kid, we gotta move!
快点 如果创伤小组找到我们就完了
Come on! Trauma finds us here and we're dead.
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表