剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
Can't you sit still a minute?
其实 我最近在考虑…
You know,I've been thinkin’lately.
考虑什么?
About what?
也许我可以绰学,找找工作之类的
Maybe I drop out.Find some work or whatever.
你听听自己在说什么胡话?
Do you hear yourself?
拜托,妈,你也知道我们根本赔不起维修费的
C'mon, seriously.You know we can't afford those repairs.
再说了,你都不知道我在学院显得有多么格格不入
Plus, you got no idea just how bad I stand out compared to all of them.
我这种底层人只会被他们看不起
Anyone sides a true blue corpo gets shit on.
即使我毕业了,他们也一样不会接纳我的
Even if I do graduate, they'll never accept me.
圣多明戈的孩子永远都当不了白领
No kid from Santo will ever be a suit.
而且我本来也不想变成他们那样
I don't wanna be one anyway.
那,你告诉我.
So, you tell me.
What have I been busting my ass for then, huh?
我拼死拼活得工作是为了什么?
我做的一切都是为了你啊,大卫.
Everything I do, I do for you, D.
你难道不明白吗?
Don't you see that?
你真的伤透了我的心,
You're breaking my heart, Miho.
等等.什么?
Wait. What?
我的宝贝,你这么聪明 又有才华
My sweet baby boy. So smart, so talented.
你就是我的一切
You're everything to me.
我想给你一个好的学习环境,给你一个可以在这个城市奋斗改变命运的机会
I want to give you a fighting chance in this city and a good education.
这就是为什么我付出了我全部的时间与精力,忙到家都回不了
It's why I put in all of those hours.Why I'm never home.
额,真的很抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我不该这么说的,妈,拜托别哭了
Shouldn't have brought it up.Don't cry, Mom.
你真的觉得我不知道他们在学校怎么对你的吗?
Think I don't know how they treat you?
难道我被对待的方式还有什么不同吗?
Think I don't get treated the same way?
但这也是为何你必须证明他们错了
But that's why you gotta prove them wrong.
你必须努力,跨越阶层成为精英
You have to work hard and rise through the ranks.
立于荒坂塔的顶端!我知道你一定可以做到
My son at Arasaka Tower top floor!I can just see it.
你一定可以的,大卫,你是我的儿子啊.
You've got this, D. You're my son.
好吧,说起来容易做起来难
Yeah, well, easier said than done.
嗯?
Huh?
去他妈的!
Fuck 'em up!
-别让他们跑了!
-Don't let 'em get away!
-公♥司♥狗的轿车装甲是钛合金做的!
-Suit's limo's titanium plated!
开始狩猎吧,野兽兄弟们!
The hunt's on, my beastbros!
动物帮可不是好惹的!
No one fucks with the Animals!
-混♥蛋♥
-Suckers…
-妈!刹车!快刹车!
-Mom! Brake! Brake hard!
小心!
Watch out!
妈?妈!
Mom? Mom!
创伤小组?谢天谢地啊
Is that the Trauma Team? Oh, thank Christ.
他不是客户
He's not a client.
这个女人也不是
Neither is she.
嘿,等一下!
Hey, wait!
保护客户,把他们留给市政运尸车
Secure the policyholder.Leave them to the city meat wagons.
收到
Copy that.
什么?
What?
搞什么鬼?嘿!你们要去哪?
What the hell? Hey! Where are you going?
该死的!
Shit!
不是吧,要把我们丢在这里等死吗?
No way. Just gonna leave us here?
妈!妈!
Mom! Momma!
妈,醒醒啊妈!
Mom, wake up!
我♥操♥他......
Fucking piece of…
妈!该死,让我出去!
Mom! Dammit, get off me!
该死.妈的必须得出去!草
Shit. Get the fuck off!Dammit!
妈!
Mom!
草!
Fuck!
手术成功了
Surgery was a success.
你母亲还在昏迷中,但是还算稳定
Your mother hasn't come to just yet,but she's stable.
我们会安排住院观察几天
Need her to stay a few more nights.
哦,不能让我看看她吗?
Oh. Then, is it okay if I see her?
不行,伙计,探病可不在你的套餐内
No can do, buddy.Visitation ain't part of your package.
好吧.
Oh. Right.
好了,这是账单 请签收
Anyway, I should get started on the paperwork.
还有你妈妈的物品 我也带来了
Brought your mom's things.
请于三天之内付清款项
And don't forget to zip us those eds.Got three days.
-好的.
-Yeah.
这就是为什么夜之城的人
There's a reason everyone in Night City
都会买♥♥保险.
wants insurance.
保重.
Stay safe now.
想卖♥♥一个篮球芯片…
Yeah, hoop ship. Version back.
就这点?你逗我呢?
Is that all? You low-balling me? Huh?
算了 当我没说.
Nah, forget it, choom.
该死!
Dammit! Hmm?
可恶!
What the fuck?
(拒绝入内 租金逾期未缴)
还有一个账户…
Another account. Christ.
刚刚好.我从不知道她存了这么多钱.
Just enough. She saved so much.Never knew.
这样住院的费用就解决了
So, that, it settled the medical.
还得付租金,嗯?
Still gotta cover rent. Huh?
大夫 我发的照片看到了吗?听着
Doc? Hey, you get the still I sent?Listen.
不要以为我忘了你那破烂盗版货,你可欠我一顿胖揍
Don't think I'd forgotten I owe you a kick in the nuts for that shoddy bootleg.
不过看看这个
But check this.
义体
Cyberware.
嗯,看起来还是军用级别的,不是吗?
Yeah, looks, uh, military, doesn't it?
假设我感兴趣而且价格合适
How do you think it would fetch
你觉得能卖♥♥多少?
if I was interested and the price was right?
只是假设
Not selling. Just want an estimate.
去你♥妈♥的♥. 怎么可能那么便宜.
Nah, fuck that noise.No way it's that cheap.
拜托,老哥
Oh, come on, choom.
不论如何!我也不会卖♥♥!
Whatev! Wasn't selling anyways.
还有,你就别指望我在学校推广你那黑超梦了.
By the way. Don't expect me to push your XBDs at school anymore!
把我当傻子…
Any pinchin' hack had taken me for a gonk.
一个斯安威斯坦型号♥的.
A Sandevistan.
没有序列号♥ 应该是军用等级,这怎么可能...
No serial number and what?Military-grade, this thing, really?
这肯定是非法的,但是管它的
It definitely ain't legal. But whatev.
哇!这是什么逆天参数?
Whoa! The hell are these specs?
昂?
Huh? Ah!
一点小建议,马丁内斯
Little piece of advice, Martinez.
-搞清楚状况
-Learn to take a hint.
-什么?
-About what?
我们班根本不欢迎你,明白吗?
Our class.You're not welcome. Got it?
啊?听着如果这是关于昨天.....
Huh? If this is about yesterday--
-谁他妈跟你说昨天了?
-Who said anything about yesterday?
-啥?
-What?
你可能觉得我这么对你是因为你是个穷鬼.其实并不是.
You probably figure I give you a hard time'cause you're poor. Simply untrue.
我可是很慷慨开明的
I'm rather charitably inclined.
毕竟生在底层也不是你的错
Not your fault you were bornon the wrong side of society.
也没有规定说街头穷小子
There's no rule that says a street kid
不能在荒坂学院就读
can't make it at the Academy,
当然前提是他们能付清学费
provided they pay their way.
不过我无法原谅的是另一件事
What cracks my chrome is something else entirely.
-你知道嘛?
-Know what?
-听着.
-Look, choom.
你嘴里蹦出的话,我一个字也没听懂
I haven't understood a single thing coming out of your mouth.
-没错就是这个!
-That right there!
-嗯?
-Hmm…
是时候滚蛋了,赶紧退学吧,有什么不好的呢?
Time to get gone.Just drop out, why don't ya?
-啥?
-Huh?
-你根本就不适合这,你就是个怪胎
-You're a misfit, an anomaly.
垃圾人♥渣♥,无药可救的那种
Human but trash, and there's nothing that can change that.
都烂到骨子里了,马丁内斯
Rot in you runs as deep as your bones, Martinez.
你唯一能做的事就是别连累我们
Best you can do is not spread it to the rest of us.
我刚刚是听错了吗?
Did I just short-circ?
你不是说只要我能交学费就没问题吗
Said you didn't care as long as I paid tuition.
我听说你妈来学校见校长了
I heard your mommy came in to see the principal,
为你的烂事祈求原谅
ask forgiveness for your little stunt.
这可引起了不小的轰动
Caused quite a scene,
哭着求校长不要开除她的宝贝儿子
crying for her baby boy,begging for him not to get expelled.
真是丢人
So shameless.
话说,从咱们刚刚开始谈这个的时候我就挺好奇的,
You know, since we're chatting,I've just always wondered.
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表