剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
You serious?
是又怎样?
Right back at ya.
话说那张老土的海报又是怎么回事?
Like that kinda gunk poster.
有意见吗?
Got a problem?
没...没意见
Uh… No problem.
只是总让我感到不适
Just always whacked me out.
广♥告♥总宣传那里是光鲜亮丽的天堂乐园什么的
All of those ads makin' it seem like it's some kind of paradise or something.
为了开♥发♥天上那块破石头,有谁知道究竟牺牲了多少人
Lots of peeps died tryin' to turn that dumb rock into something useful.
我觉得比起天堂,更像地狱
More like a prison camp than a paradise,if you ask me.
(全新生活即将开启)
你好像懂的很多啊
Sounds to me like someone did their homework.
额,也不是,就是单纯从荒坂学院里学了些乱七八糟的
Uh, not really.Just a bunch of shit I learned in school.
不愧是上过学院的小少爷
Begging your pardon, prep boy.
才不是
It ain't like that.
不是吗?从未见过平头百姓能上荒坂学院的
Isn't it? Never met a pleb who attended a 'Saka school.
并不是!
It's not!
我和我妈一起,都过得不怎么样
My, uh, my mom and I weren't very well off.
他们根本不会接受我这种街头穷小子
There's no way they would have accepted me off the street like that.
但是母亲她工作非常辛苦,只为了把我送进那所学院
She worked damn hard to keep me in the Academy,
她拼了命去赚钱
scraping together eddies anyways she could.
但是你知道吗?
You wanna know the real kicker though?
我从在学院的第一天起就知道自己不属于那
I knew from day 1 I'd never belong there.
那你为何在学院坚持了那么久?
So why stick around for so long?Or at all.
妈的,好问题
Good fuckin' question.
可能都是为了我妈
Guess it was for Mom. You know.
“你会被荒坂聘用,跟着公♥司♥飞黄腾达”
"You'll get a job at Arasaka,climb the corpo ladder."
那是我母亲的梦想,可能也是我们的梦想吧
Was kinda her dream, all that 'Saka stuff.Our dream, I guess.
现在都无所谓了.
Or whatever.
-但这不是你的梦想,不是吗?
-It's not your dream, though, is it?
-我的梦想?
-My dream?
是啊,你和你的母亲是两个不同的人
Well, yeah. You, your mom,you're different people.
你为什么要为了她的梦想而活?
Why should you work to achieve her dream?
但这也没什么错吧
Actually, there's nothing wrong with that.
你需要找到你自己的梦想.
You need to find your own dream.
说得好像你已经找到了似的
Sounds to me like you already found yours.
什么?那不是个玩笑吗?
Is that a joke, or what?
你觉得那是暗无天日的地狱
You called it a prison camp.
可对我而言,这个城市才是地狱
To me, this city is a whole lot worse.
这个地方?
This place?
我只想要远走高飞
I wanna go away. Far as possible.
过来吧,带你看个东西
Come on. Got something to show ya.
哇!这分辨度太厉害了
Whoa! Check out this resolution!
我竟然还能他妈的能感到阳光的高温!
I can feel the fucking sun.
它是通过你的个人链接
That's through your personal link.
让你感觉到太阳的热度
It's what allows you to feel the heat of the sun.
当然 如果是真实的温度你早就被烤焦了
Of course, you'd be fried crispy if I gave you the actual temp.
所以我把它降到人类能承受的范围
I made sure to lower the settings,mellow out the experience.
要我调回去吗?
Dial it back up?
没门!这简直碉堡了!
No way! This is totally preem!
你看起来真好笑!
You look ridiculous!
-棒极了,哈?
-Nova, huh?
-他妈的太厉害了!
-Fucking awesome!
是吧?
Isn't it?
跟我来
Over here.
(无重力碳酸饮料)
这是我第一次带别人来
First time I've shown anyone this.
真的?
Oh, really?
额,所以,那个,为什么带我来?
Uh, so, like, why me?
不知道,我就是感觉可以带你来
Dunno. Guess it just felt right.
我能感觉得到
Got this feeling.
我们会是对好搭档
Think you and I'd make a pretty good team.
我也这么觉得
I think so too.
你玩过火了,小伙子
You fell over the edge, punk.
什么?
Huh?
抱歉打扰雅兴了,你装的那个植入体是我的
Tough deal, bud. That implant you chipped is all mine.
现在该物归原主了
I'm taking it back now.
哈...
Uh…
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表