剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
你的技术和年龄不太成正比
It's just, your age, your skills,they don't add up.
技术和年龄完全无关
Blame Math were it ain't applicable.
全靠才能和努力
It's aptitude and hard work.
会因为年龄而轻视能力的人恐怕是个蠢货吧
So get that straight. Only gonks talk on others based on age.
比如谁?
Gonks like?
某些长臂科技狂
Long-limb techies.
“对我还好”是什么意思?
What do you mean by "treating her right"?
哈!你们还没到那一步吗?
Huh! It means you haven't done nothing?
你到底想说什么啊?
What are we talking about, exactly?
大卫啊,我一窍不通的小菜鸟,你需要一位专业搭档
David, my clueless junior.You need a pro pair.
我觉得你应该明白,我指的可不仅仅是工作上的
And I think you know, I ain't just talking about any edge right sense.
是吗?那天我看到你们俩聊天以为关系不错呢
Really? Thought I saw you two hitting it off the other day.
就豪车抢劫庆功派对那会儿
Back at the black party,post limo heist.
他有时喜欢装成前辈的样子
He acts like a mentor sometimes then turns around, gets grabby.
还总是毛手毛脚的,所以我电了他一下 叫他滚
And that night, so I fried him slightly fucked-off real quickly after that.
那么你呢??
And you?
我?
Me?
你是真的想成为赛博朋克吗?
You serious about edgerunning?
我对她没有那个意思
I'm not into her like that.
哎哟,小子你的心思不能更明显了
Come on kid, we've all got eyes.
至少她对我没那个意思
Or, at least she's isn't into me like that.
可能是吧
Yeah, probably.
为什么问这个?
Why do you ask?
老实说 你不像那个类型的人
To be honest, just don't strike me that type.
你这什么意思?
What is that mean?
说啊!
Tell me!
我已经懒得去纠结那里有多少是真实的
I'm sick of trying to figure it out, you know.
啥意思?
Meaning, what man?
她说想去月球
Said she wants to go to the moon.
月球?
The damn moon?
是啊,我觉得那是她的梦想
Yeah. I guess it's her dream or whatever.
看不出 你跑得还挺快
Turned out, you're a lot faster than you look.
是啊.
Yeah, yeah.
真的 比我预期的快
No, seriously.Glad you could keep up with me.
我不想从一直领先的人口中听到这句
If that's suppose to be a pep talk,no need. I don't go down, easy.
从没听过她这么说过(去月球)
Never mentioned nothing about that to me.
果然都是骗人的吗?
You're thinking she lied?
谁知道呢?直接自己问她不就得了嘛.
Who knows? Just ask her.
我感觉她当时只是在拖延时间,但...
I mean, she was probably just stalling me, but…
她用了特殊的超梦带我去了月球.
Well, she took me to the moon,with special BD she had.
你俩还上月球约会?
You two went on a date to the moon?
妈呀,在夜之城 没有比这更浪漫的了
Shit, doug! You don't get much more romantic than that in Night City.
来 这是训练法的芯片
Here, a training regimen.
这只是最低标准的训练.今天是我带你练的最后一天
The bare minimum you should know.No more hand holding after today.
如果你是认真的那就先能跟上我再说,然后再...
If you're serious about this, you're going to push hard to keep up. And then…
再怎么样?
And then, what?
(义体肺片04 超值价军用盈余装备半价 免运费)
她跟你们多久了?
How long has she been running for your crew?
额,大约一年?琦薇带她来的
Uh, maybe a year.Kiwi brought her in.
说她是天才,但不太合群
Said she'd found a natural,real cold feet.
在那之前呢?
And before that?
我说过了小鬼,如果你真的对她感兴趣直接自己去问她不就得了
Like I said, ask her yourself if you're interested, kid.
我对别人的过去没什么兴趣
I don't give two shits about people's past.
只要能跟我认真合作就行
As long as they pull their weight on the job, we're good.
我想也是
That suits me just fine.
(葛洛莉亚马丁内斯)
嘿,吵死了!
Hey! Quiet down!
可恶!
Damn it!
他干嘛要在那尿?
Why he's pissing up there?
安静!
Oh, mute!
太恶心了!
Gross!
你是有什么毛病?当街撒尿的白♥痴♥!
Uh! What's your problem, Chume?Why are you pissing in the street, huh?
嘿哥们,装傻吗?
Hey, man! Playing dumb?
不要理他,皮拉
Leave him alone, Pilar.
走了老哥
Bye. Bye, bro.
你还想对着我们打手冲吗?
You got to show us your stroke?
我在跟你说话!你聋了吗?
You hard in hearing, chuva?I'm talking to you.
听好了混♥蛋♥,这里不能随地大小便
Listen up. This isn't your water in turf, asshole.
知道吗?这条人行道属于我们
And guess what,we don't like pestering pissed.
听清楚了吗?
Are we clear on that?
现在马上乖乖的然后...
Now be a good asshole and pinch it off and keep that pecker so we could…
卧♥槽♥, 那他妈是塑料的吗?
Oh, shit man! That's fucking plastic.
你把鸡♥巴♥都换成义体了?不疼吗?
You chromed your dick? That hurts.
我看你肯定天天都用…
Kicks me to the face. Hard as…
嘿...
Hey…
大…卫...
Da… vid…
快闪开...
move…
别呆在那不动啊!
Don't you freeze on me now!
皮拉被♥干♥掉了!
Fucking captive!
给我!
Give me that!
混♥蛋♥!
Fucker!
你♥他♥妈♥个赛博精神病没资格杀他!
You had no fucking right!You fucking cyber psycho.
蠢蛋 你也会性命不保的
Crazy, little shit. Your flat now if you won't subtle.
放开我
Let me go!
去死吧!
Hi-yah! Die!
可恶 偏在这个节骨眼…
Shit, of all times…
琦薇!重置丽贝卡的系统!
Kiwi! Press Becca's lullaby!
好的
On it.
露西呢?
Where's Lucy?!
嘿,混♥蛋♥!
Hey, asshole!
大卫,别.
David, no!
你还好吗?
You, okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
太好了.终于结束了.
Alright. It's now over.
你在流血...
You're bleeding…
我才是唯一
I'm the only bitch
有资格杀他的人…
what's mine to kill.You took that from me.
别碰我.
Don't touch me.
你受伤了,需要治疗吗?
You're hurt? Need a booster?
不用了,我还好
No. I'm good.
多莉欧,带露西去找义体医生
Dorio, go and see a Ripper Doc. You should take her to our buddy.
我和琦薇等夜之城警局来人
Kiwi and I now hang back here, take care of things 'till the pigs show to clean up.
这乱糟糟的 得有人留下来解释
He's a pain in the ass, but someone has to explain this cluster fuck.
老大发话了.
Boss man has spoken.
大卫 你跟他们一起去
You too, kid. Stick with Lucy and Dorio.
我们会告诉我警♥察♥到底发生了什么
We'll tell the badges exactly what went down.
他们会将此事列为赛博疯子肇事事件
Fuck is chromed up to wazoo.It will be easy.
案件简单,问题也少。
Minimal questions though filed on this cyber psycho incident and done.
-但是... -我刚才看你能开枪了
-Yeah but... -I saw what you did back there, doug.
也该是时候成熟一点了
It's hight time,you stop thinking like a rookie.
又是你们?
Not you again!
我其实并没有医疗执照
You know, I'm not a licensed physician.
无所谓 我也不是自愿过来的
It doesn't matter. It's like I volunteered to come here.
这可真是 行吧
Sure. Whatever.
我自己可以
I'm going alone.
大卫 等大夫处理好了你就送她回去,没问题吧
Make sure, you get her home when she's clean, alright.
喂!你这就走了?
What! You're leaving.
曼恩说你可以开他的车
Maine said you could take his wheels.
露西!
Uh! Hey! Lucy.
到这里就好
Here's fine.
好吧.
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
我,我们可以聊聊吗?
Can,can we talk?
跟我来
This way.
云太厚了
Aw. Cloudy tonight.
还记得你上次给带我看的那个月球超梦吗?
Remember that moon BD we did?
咱们玩得....很开心
That was fun.
我也有话想找你聊
I had something I wanted to talk about, too.
哈?
Huh?
那天跟你说的话
I know how it must look,but, it's true
不是瞎编的
what I said then.
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表