剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
Whatev. Why now?
想听点我的建议吗?义体改造先暂停一段时间
You want my professional opinion? You best lift your pedal of the metal, choom.
你已经冲在赛博精神病的边缘了,快刹不住了
You're about to drive head-first off the cliff with no way back up.
是吗,那就给我更强的药!
Yeah. Just give me fucking stronger meds, then.
可恶
Well, shit.
没听见我说什么吗,你已经在崩溃边缘的边缘了
Either you ain't hearing me, choom,or you're already off the deep end.
这种状况你还指望有什么神药吗?
Asking for miracle drugs and pixie dust--
听着,我他妈的来这不是听你那蹩脚的笑话的.
Listen. Didn't come here for your golf jokes.
赶紧他妈的收钱
Just take my fucking money.
然后把他妈的药给我!
And give me my fucking meds.
大卫!
David!
拿去.
There.
这是你最后一次药了,标准剂量的九倍.
Your last kweep.Nine times standard dosage,
可以用九天
good for nine days.
足够把你直接送到边缘,直到彻底失控 葬身地狱
It'll send you rollin' over the edge and straight into hell.
抱歉大夫,我不应该那样对你的.
I'm sorry, Doc. You didn't deserve that.
珍惜你剩下的时间吧,大卫
Don't waste your breath, Davey.
反正你也不会再回来了
Not like you're ever coming back here anyway.
就好像昨天还是个推销黑超梦赚外快的小鬼
Just yesterday a punk kid pushing XBDs for a quick buck.
去吧,去成就你的传奇吧.
Go on. Become that legend.
或随便他妈的什么事吧
Or whatever the fuck you merks do.
轮到下一个梦想家了
Another turn for the next dreamer.
大卫!等等!
David! Wait!
刚才是怎么回事?
What was that?
别跟大家说
Don't tell the crew.
我不明白.
I don't get it.
嘿!
Hey!
你的身体,你的心智,它们是有极限的,大卫.
Your body, your mind.They have limits, David.
你明白吗,如果常规药物已经没法抑制了,
You knew that.If normal meds can't cut it,
就是时候缓一下了
it's time to slow down.
我不能就这样看着你恶化下去
Can't watch you do this to yourself.
把植入体拆了吧
Scale back your cyberware.
这我做不到
I can't do that.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我妈和曼恩临死前都有事交代我
Because of Maine and my mom. Both had plans for me, left me things to do.
但是我还什么都没做到
Stuff I ain't done yet.
但是你真的…大卫,你不能再这样继续下去了
But you really… David,you can't go on like this.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
怎么可能?你还真的坚信自己与众不同吗?
Honestly believe that?Really think you're special?
我承受得了斯安威斯坦不是吗?
Handled the Sandy, didn't I?
我肯定不是一般人
Definitely ain't normal.
你或许是比普通人更能承受义体
So, you have a higher tolerance than everyone else, that's all.
这不意味着你不是凡人啊,你知道吗?
Doesn't mean you're not human, you know.
我杀了一个人
I killed someone.
什么?
Huh?
让我想起来我妈
Reminded me of my mom.
那个女人也有一个儿子,和我年龄相仿
Woman had a son too. About my age.
她只是个路人
She was a bystander.
一个无辜的普通人
A normal person.
事到如今我杀了多少混♥蛋♥
Who knows how many thugs I killed.
多少暴徒
How many goons.
多到我都数不清了,已经麻木了
I lost count. Grew numb to it.
也许你是对的,也许我是真的要疯了
Maybe you're right. Maybe I really am losing it.
大卫,听着.
David, look.
我不是普通人,你以前说过的,我跟其他人不一样
I ain't normal. Said so yourself before. I'm different.
你没有
You're not.
有
I am!
你没有不一样
You're not.
你就是不明白
You just don't get it.
你知道吗,曼恩死后,根本没想到你也会抛弃我们
You know, when Maine died,didn't expect you to leave us too.
我不得不
I had to.
没事,我也不生气
I'm not mad.
为什么?
Why not?
你不该过这样的人生
You deserve a way out of this life.
大卫,别....我没有去逃避...
David, no. I… I'm not trying to--
那你还愿意回来吗?
That mean you'll come back?
你和我,就像以前那样
You and me again. Turn back the clock.
我现在还不行
Can't quite do that yet.
只需要再多一点点的时间
Need just a little more time.
为了什么?
What for?
有一件事我必须要去做
There's something I have to do.
连我都不能告诉?
Can't tell me?
我也想告诉你.
Wish I could.
那就说啊.
Just say it.
不能说
Can't.
因为你不信任我吗?
'Cause you don't trust me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
算了,我不会再问
Whatever, Forget it.
也许我们应该...
Maybe we should…
你知道的,分道扬镳吧.
you know, go our separate ways.
不等等,我不是这个意思
No, wait. That's not what I want.
对不起,大卫,但我…必须得走了
I'm sorry, David. But I just… I gotta go.
去哪里?
Huh? Go where?
我真的得走了…
I really need to.
当然.
Sure.
我们回家再把话说完
We'll talk when I get home.
所以请一定要等着我
But please. Wait for me.
(监控录像网络系统 监控机位)
和之前那位黑客的ID吻合
Net index. Same runner as before.
终于找到你了
There you are.
没想到这么容易,还以为能有多难呢.
So simple. And here,I expected fireworks.
看来我们拿到了通往荒坂的敲门砖
Looks like we just landed our ticket into Arasaka.
干得不错,琦薇
Magnificent job, Kiwi.
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表