剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
Gotta get us out of this mess.
你疯了吗?
Are you whacked?
你甚至都不知道这个义体会对你造成什么影响
You don't even have the slightest idea how the mystery chrome works
也不懂这玩意怎么用
or what it could do to you.
你难道还有其他办法吗?
Don't see any other options.Do you?
有啊,直接他妈的把你揍扁带走啊.
Besides me knocking you the fuck out?
我去开车
I'm gonna go grab our ride.
我跟你去
I'll go with you.
祝你们好运!
Good luck!
上回我安装了别人的义体
Last time I went and installed something that wasn't mine,
可是被曼恩胖揍了一顿
Maine kicked the shit out of me.
(进行安装义体金刚)
我还是不会吸取教训啊
Didn't learn my lesson.
不行,住手,住手,住手,住手!
Don't do it! Stop it, stop it,stop it, stop it!
你个蠢货!我他妈的说了不能装了!
You fucking gook! Told you not to!
(安装进度 义体融合度)
军用科技那边也太安静了,他们在想什么呢?
Militech's too quiet. What are they plotting now?
琦薇 你…
Hey, Kiwi. Did you--
抱歉
Sorry.
我完成我的工作了,要撤了
Made good on my end.I'm outta here.
干得好 军用科技那边还在等着你呢.
Excellent work. Militech's expecting you.
他们会让你过去的
You're free to pass.
在老地方会合
Meet me at the rendezvous point.
你是怎么--
How'd you--
大卫?
David?
露..露西?
L-Lucy?
大卫,义体金刚就是个陷阱!不要安装
David, cyberskeleton's a trap!Don't install the soft.
露西?到底怎么了?你没事吧?
Lucy? What happened? Are you okay?
是法拉第,不是我,他陷害了我们
That was Faraday.Not me. He set us up.
法拉第?
Faraday?
他叛变到荒坂了
He turned caller to Arasaka.
目的就是要你安装义体金刚,故意引你到卡车去的
They want you in their new toy.Got you in that truck.
我?但是为什么?
Me? But why?
他在利用你对抗军用科技
He's using you,pitting you against Militech.
然后荒坂回收小组会过来抓你
Then, a 'Saka squad's gonna grab you.
还有义体金刚。赶紧离开那,不要安装义体金刚!
And the suit. Get out of there.Do not use it.
你真的以为我们
Did you truly think
不会在你身上装保险吗?
we had no failsafe in place?
(通往小中国南部)
露西 发生什么事?
Lucy? What happened? Lucy?
军用科技,原型义体,这才是他们想要的,不是你
Militech, the prototype,all they want, not-not you.
丢下它,跑,快跑
Leave it. Go. Run.
露西?露西?
Lucy? Lucy?
要我在你后脑上再开个深潜接口吗?
Shall I open a second neural port in the back of your skull?
露西?回答我!
Lucy? Answer me!
恐怕她现在有点不舒服
I'm afraid she's currently indisposed.
法拉第!
Faraday?
我相信任务进行得还顺利?
I trust the job has been going well?
操♥你♥妈♥,让露西回来,她在哪?
Fuck you. Put Lucy back on. Where is she?
此刻,你的荒坂小逃兵正被我踩在地上呢
At the moment, your Arasaka runaway is kissing the ground
而且你应该感谢我
and should feel grateful for it.
我还在担心我会不会弄坏她的脑子呢
I was worried I might've overscrambled her brain
在把她送回去之前
before delivering her back home.
马上把你的脏脚拿开!
Take your fucking foot off her right now!
你先别急嘛,我就玩玩而已
Don't be so serious.I'm just having a ball of a time.
而且在荒坂来接她之前
Besides, I won't have to lift a finger
我肯定不会伤她一根汗毛的.
when Arasaka's done with her.
法拉第!
Faraday!
(义体融合度)
你正在快速失去人格意识!
You're degenerating rapidly!
这样下去 还没等安装完毕你就会先变成赛博疯子
At this rate, you're gonna go psycho any second!
军用科技的精英部队正朝你的位置逼近
Elite Militech forces are closing in on your position as we speak.
赶紧装上义体金刚,大卫
Install the soft.《Use the cyberskeleton, David.
带领你的团队逃出去
Lead your crew to safety.
你问我的话,我赌你扛不住
If you ask me, I think it's beyond you.
但荒坂非常看好你
Clearly, Arasaka sees something I don't.
如果你真有
If you're truly as special
你自己说的那么与众不同,小鬼
as they say you are, boy,
就用行动证明给我看,活下来
show me what you're capable of. Survive.
(义体融合度)
老子要抽了他的筋!
I'm gonna rip out his spine!
我要宰了他!我要宰了他!
I'll kill him! I'll kill him.
你死定了.
You're dead.
死定了.
Dead. Dead.
他妈的死定了!
Fucking dead!
我他妈的一定会宰了你!
I'll fucking kill you!
恢复正常了?
Back to normal?
露西,我要去救她
Lucy. Gonna go save her.
不,不行,你听起来好像脑子都短路了
No, guess not. Sounds like your brain's fried.
法拉第背叛了我们
Faraday's double-crossed the crew.
他绑走了露西
He's got Lucy with him now.
露西?什么意思?
Lucy? What do you mean?
那个王八蛋,我 永远不会放过他
That motherfucker.I'm gonna put him in the ground.
把他碎尸万段,千刀万剐,让他不得好死!
Tear his fucking guts out and shove 'em down his throat!
法尔科!发生什么了?
Falco! What happened?
琦薇背叛了我们
Kiwi happened.
是她把我们引到了这个陷阱
She led us right into this trap.
那个臭老太婆也和他们一伙了?
That old hag's mixed up in this too?
下次见到她我一定会宰了她
She's a fucking flatline when I see her next.
该死!又来了!
Dammit! Here we go again!
草,草,草!军用科技的人都疯了!
Shit, shit, shit!Militech needs to fucking chil!
我这辈子从来没见过这么高的硬件规格
Never seen anything this high-spec in my life.
装着这玩意要怎么走路啊?
How do you even move around in that thing?
内部装有两个小型推进器
Comes with two compact AV thrusters built in.
就是浮空车上的那种
Same kind you get on an AV.
除此之外还有荒坂设计的重力改造原型机
On top of that, Arasaka engineered in a gravity modification prototype.
能产生单向的重力场,还有磁力
It can generate unidirectional grav fields, magnetic forces, too.
那是磁力生成器?
That there the mag field generator?
老天爷啊!
Holy hell!
一瞬间就把整个小队都打爆了
That's a whole squad he just mowed down.
天啊,他同时也在用斯安威斯坦
Oh, geez. He's using his Sandy, too.
啥?
Huh?
他飞起来了!
He's flying!
那就是重力场?
Is that thing the grav field?
实地测试结果各不相同
Shown to be inconsistent in field tests.
使用者
Those who are wielding it,
通常无法承受给神经系统带来的巨大负荷
can't withstand the strain on their nervous system.
需要超乎常人的忍♥耐力才能使用这样的义体
It requires someone with an abnormally high tolerance for cyberware integration.
就是说这完全是通向赛博精神病的单程票
Sure fire way to go cyberpsycho, you mean.
糟了,他被♥干♥掉了吗
No. They got our boy?
大卫.
David.
他没事!
Kid's still going.
是啊,身体是没事,但…
Yeah, his body is, but…
用得时间越长
The longer one uses it,
义体上限过载的风险就越高
the higher the risk of bodily cyberware capacity overload.
但也能这么说
But being said,
短暂获得的超强战力…
the power it generates in the short-term…
(威胁已完全排除)
远远超出我们的想像…
…is unlike anything on this side of sanity.
大卫?
David?
法拉第会后悔的.
Faraday's gonna regret playing us like dogs.
我们得救出露西
And we're getting Lucy out of there.
但大卫...
But David…
曼恩说过要同甘共苦
Maine said everyone gets a fair shake.
这也是我唯一的原则
That's the only way I operate too.
好,算我一个
Sign me up, choomba.
直奔地狱吧
Into the fire.
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表