剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
有点魂不守舍啊,胡力欧?
Got ants in your pants, Julio?
才不是!
No way!
你是和歌♥子硬塞给我们的菜鸟对吧?
Wakako's bitch, right?Newby-boobs she stuck us with.
听说你是大卫的粉丝哦.
Heard you're David's fan.
是啊!但你说“硬塞”是什么意思?
Yeah yeah, But what do you mean "stuck with us"?
大卫的粉丝 是吧?
Wow! You're that!
你现在可出名了
You're actually a fans now.
可能因为你变成大块头了.
Probably because you got all swole.
你的枪呢?
Got iron?
你拿什么型号♥?
Carrying, right?
我用的莱克星顿
Yeah, I've got a Lexington.
完全不够
Don't cut it.
那玩意也就只能给漩涡帮刮刮痧
Peashooter like that won't even dent Maelstrom metal.
试试这个吧
Try this one out.
真的吗老兄,是萨达拉!
Seriously, choom? A Satara!
草,太棒了!
Fuck me. Nova!
技术霰弹枪啊,哥们
Tech shotties, man.
帅暴了
Preem as hell.
这些电击弹…
Charged-up shots.
哦耶,嘣!
Oh yeah. Boom!
嘣!
Boom!
嘣!
Boom!
吵死了!
Knock it off!
等等 住手 别踢我的膝盖!
Wait! Watch my knees!
我的膝盖啊.
Wait. Knees.
烦死了!
So annoying! Why!
记好跟在我身后就行.
Just remember to stay behind me.
机灵点,别莽冲.
And be smart. Don't rush.
你意思是要我守后面?我可不是菜鸟
You mean you want me to take rear? Hey, I ain't no newb, man
女士们,注意了
Attention, ladies.
再一分钟到达目的地
We're 'bout a minute out now.
果然 人还不少
Got a small army on our hands.
甚至还有炮塔,太多了
Heaps of iron and turrets. Multiples
逐个黑入时间根本不够
Can't ping them all for quickhacks.Not enough time.
正面突入肯定不行
Front door's a dead zone. That's crystal.
所以计划B,绕后门进去吧
So, plan B. Find the back door.Definitely.
小意思了,我选计划C.
Easy-peasy. Plan C's my pick.
我同意
Agreed.
我们不找后门吗?为啥?
No backdoor swoop-in? Why?
你自个去找吧
Knock yourself out. Get to it
嘿,等等,不要丢下我
Hey, wait. Don't leave me.
大门看起来守得很严实
Front door's solid,looks like to me.
还用说吗?唉。。真没脑子
You think?Huh...Meatbrain move.
嘿,有谁点午餐了吗?迷路了吗小屁孩们?
Hey. Who ordered lunch, mate?You little babies lost?
看来他们想来挑事啊
Think they're here to scout something?
耳朵被屎堵住了吗?
You dirtbags wanna get punked?
不如让我在你耳朵上开个洞
Better start talking now, scumbag,
看你还听不听…
before I drill you a fresh eyehole.
闭上你的嘴 否则把你杀了
You better stop before I do the same.
扫描完毕 短路操作进行中
Tagging complete. Short circ incoming.
搞定.
Done.
总算刚好赶上了,计划C先生.
Not a millisec to spare, Mr. Plan C.
可恶 他们有黑客!
Oh! They've got a netrunner!
我不想死啊,老哥
I don't wanna die, man.
该死,人太多跟不上了,自己解决吧
Damn. Missed a few. All yours.
来吧!来吧!一起上吧!
Come on! Come on! Let's go.
没子弹了
Toys run dry.
那个小婊♥子♥没子弹了
That little bitch ran out of juice!
干♥死♥她!
Fuck her up!
接下来 大枪枪!
And now, here comes the big guns!
该死的有炮塔!
A goddamn turret!
琦薇!
Kiwi.
嘿!炮塔被黑客--
Hey! Runner's grabbed a--
臭小子尽给我发号♥施令…
Please, Kiwi. Give me some, Kiwi.
小鸟们,怎么样啊,怕了吧?
Tiny birds. Aren't you scared?
卧♥槽♥,这还是他妈的人吗?
Yo! The fuck. Is that human?
你们有学过怎么飞吗?
Did you never learn to fly?
刺穿你的身体!
Time for major dick show.
不如由我给你脑袋上开个洞吧
No, thanks, choom.I know how to fly just fine.
(已坏)
太厉害了!
Nova! Zoot-zoot-zoot, bang!
是新的腿部植入体吗?
Those your fancy new leg implants?
看起来真不错啊
Looking damn good.
那是最后一个了
No more. All clear. Last one.
后面房♥间里都是人♥质♥,救援目标也在那
Room behind you. Target's there.Her, others too. All friendlies.
知道了
Roger, roger.
了解 后面的房♥间是吧 马上到
Yo! Back room. On it.
等一下 胡力欧!
Wait! Julio!
小心有陷...
Watch out for--
伊莎贝拉摩根在吗?
Isabella Morgan, you in here?
你父亲让我们来救你
I'm here 'cause your dad put out an SOS.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
(来电:和歌♥子)
和歌♥子,在吗?
Wakako, there?
已确认伊莎贝拉人身安全
You safely secured the target, I hear.
客户会满意的
Our client will be pleased.
干得非常好,伊莎贝拉总算没有像牲口一样被宰掉
Yes, that Isabella was saved,not-not butchered like cattle.
就尽我所能而已
Just did my part.
不愧是炙手可热的赛博朋克,果然名不虚传
Yes. Most impressive.True. The rumors of you proved true.
对了,很抱歉胡力欧...
Oh, sorry about Julio.
不不,不用觉得抱歉
No, no. Do not apologize.
那小鬼自己犯蠢,非要和你搭档
The boy, fool,insisted on the work with you.
我说了他还没准备好,果然是这样
Not ready, I said. Not ready, indeed.
有别的工作我会再联♥系♥你的,大卫
Any new lead we get,we-we will be in touch, David.
好的,合作愉快
Yeah. Good doing biz.
(汇款入账)
多谢
Thank you kindly.
总是麻烦你来帮忙 法尔科
Appreciate the ride, Falco. Really.
很高兴做司机的活
Always happy to keep the engine rolling.
你可别说,值得信赖的好司机可遇不可求
Come on. Dependable wheelmen are hard to find.
不好说哦,你现在可是出了名,都有粉丝会了
Oh, not sure about that. You've gathered yourself quite the fan club.
你说像胡力欧这样的吗?
Oh. Julio, you mean?
我见那菜鸟第一眼就知道他会搞砸
Knew that goose was bluffing the moment we met.
老手自然经验丰富,不是所有人都像曼恩那样
We'd land better talent if we were all vets. Not everyone's like Maine,
愿意给新人机会
willing to take a chance on us.
必须承认 你第一次打来电♥话♥时
Have to admit,when I got the call,
我以为你只是个做白日梦的小朋克
I took you for a pusher-punk wannabe.
事实上,你真的是
Truth is, you were.
但是现在?不一样了…
But now? Well…
我希望你比曼恩飞得更高
Expect you'll fly higher than Maine ever did.
好了,在搞砸气氛之前我得走了
Right. Gonna roll before this all turns to goop.
还有下一档子活再联♥系♥我
Buzz me for your next big gig, huh?
回头见了,大卫,琦薇
Till then. Later, David. Kiwi.
回头见
Yeah.
再见
Later.
老实说
Honestly?
我一开始并不相信你能领导团队
I doubted you had it in you,to take the reins.
这都要归功于夜之城最优秀的黑客
Couldn'ta. Not without the city's preemest runner.
我们都知道你指的不是我,她在哪里?
Both know you don't mean me.Where is she?
你问过她了吗?
Been asking her?
以前试过,现在我大概是放弃了
Not anymore. Kinda gave up trying.
没想到她是那种内心胆怯的类型
Never pegged her as the type to get all shook-up.
我想不只是因为曼恩和多莉欧的事吧
More than what happened to Maine and Dorio is at play, I think.
现在回想起来 当时在地下室的时候 露西的表现就很奇怪
At the warehouse,Lucy was acting, I don't know, strange.
怎么奇怪?
Strange how?
不好说,那时候很仓促,也可能没事
Hard to say. Whole thing's kind of a blur.It might have been nothing.
对了
By the way.
最早是你介绍露西 加入团队的对吧?
Wasn't it you who brought Lucy onboard,found her a spot in the crew?
是啊
That's right.
她和你提过以前的事吗?
She, like, ever talk to you about her past or anything?
大多数赛博朋克都不愿意提及过去
Most of the cybes in our league don't bring up the old days.
有的因为羞愧,有的因为贪婪,
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表